[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G8OJe0p.png (768×1024)

cr. maruw00t20
I want to thank @maruw00t20  For doing the hard work of getting our New York Gift ready to give to Hongki.  It's great that he had a gift waiting for him at the concert to welcome him to the USA and wish him well.  Thanks so much and yes the gift has been delivered

I just arrived home. The FT Island Concert started at 8:00 P.M. and ended at 9:45P.M.I hope you guys can come to New York and experience it yourself! "IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!" that's all I can say___ The venue, the lightings, the sounds -- World Class. & the Band Performance of FT Island - SUPER!!!
But I'm not good in words & writing so Hope you'll understand every bit of it,I will really work hard to share to you my experience.
I have several pictures & videos in my cell but I don't know how to post it here. I stand in front on the right side of the stage, where  Jonghyun & Lee Hongki stayed most of the time, while Jaejin & Song-hyun were on the left side of the stage. 

maruw00t20 said: I just arrived home. The FT Island Concert started at 8:00 P.M. and ended at 9:45P.M.I hope you guys can come to New York and experience it yourself! "IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!" that's all I can say___ The venue, the lightings, the sounds -- World Class. & the Band Performance of FT Island - SUPER!!!
But I'm not good in words & writing so Hope you'll understand every bit of it,I will really work hard to share to you my experience.
I have several pictures & videos in my cell but I don't know how to post it here. I stand in front on the right side of the stage, where  Jonghyun & Lee Hongki stay most of the time, while Jaejin & Song-hyun on the left side of the stage. 

http://i.imgur.com/JN9mk9Z.png 
Hongki's white jacket is so nice. 2 horse feet silver bracelets on the left & black leather bracelet on the right & nice sneakers. He used the Microphone he posted in Instagram.
 I can't imgur videos? Teach me, pls!

maruw00t20 said:
Hongki's white jacket is so nice. 2 horse feet silver bracelets on the left & black leather bracelet on the right & nice sneakers. He used the Microphone he posted in Instagram.Oh, there's  the Group Picture of Skullhong12 Ins.--- Oh,  I can see myself here, at the back of Jonghyun. WoW!

I can't imgur videos? Teach me, pls!

rEUFi9D.png
this part Hongki talked with the interpreter, before their acoustic portion. He said that he's been to many countries to do concerts but really He was too pressured & nervous coming to New York to do a concert because he said  NYC has lots of talented Artists. He had lots of things, he wanted to say but he's lost & can't express. He said most of the time he is manly but here in NYC he's shy!  It's their first time here in NYC. But he promised to come back cuz they have a new album coming. He said it's only 1 year & 1/2 that they were able to perform the kind of music that they really want to do.

Hi Linda, we both posted...we are on 2000 pages...Wow...go Daramj Dels....qLNslHW.jpg Original pic credit @maruw00t20‌ .Thank you....fanArt by @elijoy12‌

Archived