[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iLOVEfleurdelis said: Good day everyone. :-h I'm a new member here but a silent lurker. From Global WGM Thread that led me to the Official HongKiMina thread! Kudos! Hehe I like this couple as much as other. They're are naturally falling for each other.. I can sense it through their eye contact, and action speaks louder than words anyway. Oh come on! They are better off cam although they provided us not enough footage of them being together. But, I am still waiting for their love to bloom.

@lilyfeb (shhhh.....actually i love mina more than hongki t00. sHe and won bin must be look good together. Errrr...actually Mina will look good with any hot guy because she is all men type..) she is too good for hongki actually. But i still want to continue this ship because i can see that they just like ying yang. Complete each other. I think you're the one who post their horoscope before in other thread, rite? Very promising horoscope though... :D

Guest leahbnavarro

Dramafever I think is more complete, but takes days to upload. You may want to check it. Manager teasing Hong gi about the breast thing is there.

btw, i don't think hongki is a player or playboy. his first love lasted for 2 years and he hardly can let it go if not for his career and interest in music. 

probably he is someone who easily fall in and out of love. people tend to get lonely and fill the emptiness by finding love. over time, this kind of love will slowly fade and people parts. i think this is what seunghyun meant by 'please, stay in long relationship'.

and jaejin said, hongki's love style explode at once. i think hongki tends to give his all to the girl he loves. you can see from gwgm, he did a lot of things for mina. and in return, he wants her 501% commitment too. i hope mina can keep up. lol.    

smooth sailing daramji-del!*raping the replay button of preview episode 9*

I actually agree to some extent. I actually am of the opinion hong needs to be loved and he is very loyal. But I don't think he had much chance to do that after debut. So he looks for love in small transient ways? And here we are hoping hongmina will be more lasting... I doubt he got into a long relationship after debut... Since his original first love was a super long one and it did not turn out well for him. :( which is also why he is partial to Mina since he can sense her sensitivity. I am sure he is looking for a long relationship but he probably can't find the girl nor the time yet. If anything the timing may not be right for them although the chemistry is amazing. But I do think he needs to grow up more and he knows it!

@lilyfeb (shhhh.....actually i love mina more than hongki t00. sHe and won bin must be look good together. Errrr...actually Mina will look good with any hot guy because she is all men type..) she is too good for hongki actually. But i still want to continue this ship because i can see that they just like ying yang. Complete each other. I think you're the one who post their horoscope before in other thread' date=' rite? Very promising horoscope though... :D[/quote']

I know right! Lol! Ying yang!

(shh... But jonghun is 5 days younger than hong ki and so when I did jonghun-Mina calculator, they are also compatible! Hahahaha! I was like... Andeeeeee! No wonder jonghun and hong ever choose same ideal girl before! Omo!)

lilyfeb said:

Minah

wrote:

»

@lilyfeb

(shhhh.....actually i love mina more than hongki t00. sHe and won bin must be look good together. Errrr...actually Mina will look good with any hot guy because she is all men type..) she is too good for hongki actually. But i still want to continue this ship because i can see that they just like ying yang. Complete each other. I think you're the one who post their horoscope before in other thread, rite? Very promising horoscope though...

:D

Another thing is... Since hong keep on mentioning his first love, I really think she was unforgettable bcos firstly she was his first love and secondly bcos she probably was his longest love relationship?

And I really hope he finds his next longest (and last) love soon... In mina. After seunghyun said 'pls... Stay in long relationship'... Someone said - I pray it lasts. I couldn't catch the voice that said it. Could it be suk-chun hyung? I thought that was a sincere prayer.

#DDM

lilyfeb said:

K

MiNah

wrote:

»

@lilyfeb

(shhhh.....actually i love mina more than hongki t00. sHe and won bin must be look good together. Errrr...actually Mina will look good with any hot guy because she is all men type..) she is too good for hongki actually. But i still want to continue this ship because i can see that they just like ying yang. Complete each other. I think you're the one who post their horoscope before in other thread, rite? Very promising horoscope though...

lilyfeb said: Another thing is... Since hong keep on mentioning his first love, I really think she was unforgettable bcos firstly she was his first love and secondly bcos she probably was his longest love relationship?

And I really hope he finds his next longest (and last) love soon... In mina. After seunghyun said 'pls... Stay in long relationship'... Someone said - I pray it lasts. I couldn't catch the voice that said it. Could it be suk-chun hyung? I thought that was a sincere prayer.

#DDM

MiNah said: lilyfeb said:

K

MiNah

wrote:

»

@lilyfeb

@nikiazia

Same! I like the simple fashion...

@MiNah

I know right! I saw the eyes too. I think jonghoon treat his girls right. But hong has first dibs. Lol. Do we sense a kdrama plot? Lol!

@mrsrosan80

Rainbow hugs back at you!!!

Annyeong everyone!! :)) finally thread for daramji couple!! haha :) thanks @dancy i was so giddy yesterday when i found this thread! but was only sneaking in the office so wasnt able to post.. lolxD
Kyaa!!! 16 pages already? daebak! thats so fast!! I only found this thread yesterday and it was still 8 pages then.. haha!! 
Thanks for the lovely gifs ♥
also dimple wave to @viyra
keke :P 
btw, do you guys have links for english subbed of gwgm making?

Guest yonghongs

I'm back! Hahaha, okay bringing some tidbits(?)

From the making of the first ep - there was a bunch of things I couldn't get cause the other staff were talking in the background and it was too noisy + I'm a fail at Korean lol, but what I got was:

- When asked what Mina felt when she first heard Hongki is her husband, (she spoke in Japanese and lost me but) she did say she was nervous about it.
- When the cameraman asked Hongki was is he feeling, he said "I don't know, it feels like I'm really getting married. I have a lot of worries"
- Cameraman asked him to say a few words to his wife (whom he still doesn't know who she is at the moment lol) and he said "I hope you accept my aegyo, I'm most worried about this, see you~ (in aegyo)" ps, I'm not exactly sure if this is what he meant but he did say aegyo and being worried about it lol and it was so noisy in the background >_<
- Before Hongki and Mina met one of the directors walked up to Hongki and said "She especially not the type of girl you'd like so don't be so disappointed"
- When asked what did he feel after meeting her, Hongki said "I was surprised. I was surprised and I didn't know what to say" He also said he felt the need to be careful (except I didn't catch for what purpose)

EP 2's making didn't exactly have anything spazz-worthy lol. EP 3's makings:

- When the camera walked in on Hongki sleeping, Mina said "As expected, a celebrity husband's sleeping look is pretty" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (and then she kept looking at him kyaaaaaaa!)
- When asked about the event he prepared for Mina, he said "I haven't done events before so I don't really know (about it). Ever since I was born I've never prepared an event before. How should I do an event, this is a huge problem. Being romantic is good but I can't do things like that" (he means more like he's not capable of being romantic/he doesn't know how to do it)

EP 4's making:
- Hongki said there's two Japanese cuisine/food that he can't eat and Umeboshi's one of them. But she made it so it's not like he can choose not to eat it. He's very thankful (she made it for him) but truthfully it was hard for him
- When asked to grade her food, he said "Truthfully? 20 points.. Because it was food I really couldn't eat.. But if this is being broadcasted, 50 points!" Then he added about it being well-made and delicious (LOL I REALLY AM CONFUSED AT THIS POINT)
- At the end he said he felt like he got closer to Mina so it was nice and it was a well day spent. The cameraman asked a few questions in which he replied "I don't know yet" but his questions were all mumbled so I didn't hear them well T_T

Till here for now I'll be backkkkkk for more later!

Archived