[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

Guest won-won

HI ALL
Checking in
~~~~~

Can't believe I'm getting back into chronic shipper madness mode after two years..I'm sure I'm crazy.

THEIR ADORABLENESS IS ALL WORTH IT~
=P~

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for this thread! the other one kinda confused me, I had to keep scrolling since I just wanted to read about mina and Hongki.she is just so pretty! and I am looking forward on how this two would do. It has been awhile since I followed a WGM couple (Adam couple was my one and only favorite) and I hope these two will be as well! 

lee-chan said: thank you for this thread! the other one kinda confused me, I had to keep scrolling since I just wanted to read about mina and Hongki.she is just so pretty! and I am looking forward on how this two would do. It has been awhile since I followed a WGM couple (Adam couple was my one and only favorite) and I hope these two will be as well! 

Guest azzii

in the preview, mina was giving hongki a piggyback and hongpoop enjoyed it XDD. i remembered he mentioned in an interview before that he loves girls who will give him a piggyback ride!! XDD...

and... the naked face...lol... he was helping her clean her face, wiping off the soap suds XDD ..can't wait for friday!!!

azzii said: in the preview, mina was giving hongki a piggyback and hongpoop enjoyed it XDD. i remembered he mentioned in an interview before that he loves girls who will give him a piggyback ride!! XDD...

and... the naked face...lol... he was helping her clean her face, wiping off the soap suds XDD ..can't wait for friday!!!

Guest azzii

pripri001 said: azzii said: in the preview, mina was giving hongki a piggyback and hongpoop enjoyed it XDD. i remembered he mentioned in an interview before that he loves girls who will give him a piggyback ride!! XDD...

Guest won-won

mrsrosan80 said: won-won said: HI ALL
Checking in
~~~~~

Can't believe I'm getting back into chronic shipper madness mode after two years..I'm sure I'm crazy.

THEIR ADORABLENESS IS ALL WORTH IT~
=P~

@jasica

i love your signature, fellow goguma!

@mrsrosan

what's DDM? :)

@ everyone else

argh!!! just watched ep 9. argh. i can't believe mina can piggyback hongki! they are so cute!!! but seems like taecgui getting sweeter too. (ops. wrong thread? lol). anyway.... its not lie on bed far apart but got skinship. aigo the little hongki is coming out again. acting like a baby!!! lol. cmon hongki. i want more manliness! hahahahaha.

lilyfeb

said:

@jasica

i love your signature, fellow goguma!

@mrsrosan

what's DDM? :)

@ everyone else

argh!!! just watched ep 9. argh. i can't believe mina can piggyback hongki! they are so cute!!! but seems like taecgui getting sweeter too. (ops. wrong thread? lol). anyway.... its not lie on bed far apart but got skinship. aigo the little hongki is coming out again. acting like a baby!!! lol. cmon hongki. i want more manliness! hahahahaha.

Guest dancy

Wow this thread move pretty fast. All ready on page 11. 
Just want to said hi to all the new members that drop by in this thread. :-h
Also thank you for the link for the preview. The preview look so cutie.  :\"> 8-> ;))

Guest myyma

guys why are you taking hongki's thought of marriage so seriously? it has nothing to do with Mina if likes her or not, plus Marriage is not about love & romance it is more than that it is a very big responsiblities. Hongki is someone who learn from what ever face him so maybe this show prove to him that it is early to get married on the age of 28. I know they are on a marriage show but it is an act & even if they love each other they will date they will not rush to get married coz they are still young & should accomplish their dreams on their career

daebak! it's page 11 daramji-del. and many more is coming out (not sukchun-hyung type of coming out okay. lol)
i thought my heart going to burst from the skinship in the preview of episode 9. i think hongki want something but mina said andwei! lol. and from the preview i think hongki got what he want. cuddling with mina. lol. will mina said ottokae again? she always said that. 
i think all the women of the couple i like did piggyback their men. hwangbo piggyback hyunjoong, seohyun piggyback yonghwa. not sure if sunhwa ever piggyback kwanghee. and now mina is piggyback hongki. 
@jasica i like your siggy. from which episode they said that to each other?@pripri001 in hong+mina photo from twitter you posted i think at page 7 or 8. you mentioned JB fans. what is JB? thanks in advance ^^
DDM on! lol. getting stronger from preview of episode 9. @lilyfeb @mrsrosan80 lets get gatai together until friday ^^

@darcy Thaks for u to create this thread =D> Feel like at home now :)

@lilyfeb I'm ok with Hongki's babies attitude and really found it as an attractive side of him. Expecting him to be manlier like other man in GWGM is beyond my expectation because he is not that type. I preffer he just being himself as what he did now..   :)

@mrsrosan80 This couple really out of the box, rite? Mina piggyback Hongki, Hongki wear Mina's pump shoes...:x ... This couple simply beautiful not only because of their chemistry but more than that. They really understand  and complete each other...:x

Archived