[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

Guest myyma

Hongki's latest interview:

It’s not just acting and singing. He also appears in a number of variety programs because of his eloquence and wit. He currently stars in MBC Every1 ‘We Got Married Global Edition’ as a virtual couple with Fuji Mina.

“Mina is so nice,” said Hongki.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really feel.  I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many things I want to do.”

The full interview:
tmblr.co/ZLdvGxm1hPpO
Credit: DJ.Pri

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovepda

dancy said: @ilovepda haha I saw that too. Its was cutie how they hold hand during II hoon, gyiyomi. Same here too. I wonder why did Min also blow the cake....It look like Min forgot that they were on. ...Or maybe she was trying to help blow the candle? If you look at the cap she was kind of closer to the cake while Hong & Mina were faraway
Also I feel bad for Mina when Hongki was ask who pretty Mina or Hye - Kyo Song and he said Kyo Song. So sad. Mina and everyone said he could have lie but he can't lie. =((

It’s not just acting and singing. He also appears in a number

of variety programs because of his eloquence and wit. He currently stars

in MBC Every1 ‘We Got Married Global Edition’ as a virtual couple with

Fuji Mina.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can

be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really

likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really

feel.  I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be

nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry

late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think

that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many

things I want to do.”The full interview:

tmblr.co/ZLdvGxm1hPpO

Good for him...enjoy ur life hongchan..GWGM is a good experiences for u to learn n growth.i think nobody in WGM before are rushing to get married after involved in the prgm.LOL.....but sometimes I wonder why he is so afraid to hurt mina? Aigoo...i wonder if he has a wife (later in life)did he really treat his wife like tht?

It’s not just acting and singing. He also appears in a number

of variety programs because of his eloquence and wit. He currently stars

in MBC Every1 ‘We Got Married Global Edition’ as a virtual couple with

Fuji Mina.

“I can’t be mean to her because she cries. I am nice but I can

be really sarcastic too. Plus, I’m honest. For example, when she really

likes something and asks my thought on it, I tell her how I really

feel.  I think she get hurt in times like that. I’m trying my best to be

nice to her.”

But there is a twist.

“From shooting ‘We Got Married,’ I realized I want to marry

late. I used to say I’m going to marry when I’m 28. But now, I think

that’s too soon. I think I can get married much later. There are so many

things I want to do.”The full interview:

tmblr.co/ZLdvGxm1hPpO

Yaaaaa...so is mina going down in the list of hong ki's history of girlfriends? Andeeeeee....

Ok sorry. Delusional Daramji mode.

The weird thing is on the first night, he was the one asking mina to fib abt coming to korea when he miss her. Lol. And now he is the one who cannot fib. Tsk. :-?

Oh kpop world... why are you full of transient attractions... can't daramji couple be an everlasting one? :)

28 is 4 yrs more. Much later... kekekeke. His fans should rejoice though. ;)

944295_202696199854073_2010376600_n.jpg970503_202696329854060_985794938_n.jpg307082_202696429854050_1588890118_n.jpg480197_202696529854040_1450535469_n.jpg

this thread is about Mina also...how cute are they?^_^..mina call him oppa..sorry guys sometimes my delusional mode is off....need a daily dos of shippers to feed me with the shippers news..but suddenly....my DM is off..kekekekee...PS:are we here shippers?or..?

28 yrs old is good age to marry,what?kekeke....i was married at tht age....yes,im old actually..kekeke..tht was a few years ago...but mybe for guys is still young..n btw my husband is younger thn me..kekeeke..hes married a nuna.. :P

Guest myyma

@lilyfeb he is still young but he also can be a friend of her or date her," I think coz he took the show seriously & felt the responsibilty from it he thinks he is still not ready to be a married man" (my opinion), plus he is a baby he is only 23
@mrsrosan80 see the preview & your DM will back on, Hongki & Mina in the same bed OMG

myyma said: @lilyfeb he is still young but he also can be a friend of her or date her," I think coz he took the show seriously & felt the responsibilty from it he thinks he is still not ready to be a married man" (my opinion), plus he is a baby he is only 23
@mrsrosan80 see the preview & your DM will back on, Hongki & Mina in the same bed OMG

Watching Mina with song joong ki and JGS. Gosh...she look great with any man paired with her.. :D . Errr...hongki shi... you really dont have any feeling towards Mina?? If you don't have, please mention in any media. I want to stop my delusional now... =(( but if you do... Please make a move... :x And dont forget to tell us coz we'll pray you.. Hehe..btw, why he so worried about Mina's feeling?? And, that was his first impression about Mina (few minute after they met) rite?

Well..Hongki seems to be so serious about everything eventhough he doesn't look that he is.... About married, about responsibilities, about commitment, passion etc... But i reaaaaally like his honesty. Thats why he's very consistant in his talk coz he speak his mind/heart. And yes..i agree that Mina is nice person (told ya.. i love Mina :) )

Archived