[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azzii

lilyfeb said: Yah... so he is lying? Boo!!!

Anyway which part of mnet was this? Part 3 eng sub? Cos I roughly watched but did not catch this kiss....

azzii said:

MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

but it took him a while to think whether to kiss her or not..haha., unlike with mina's., he seemed to like it..lol

hong is confusing me.. he, on mnet scandal and wgm, is totally different., i do not know which side of hong i like more..lol

Serious? For me, wgm wins hands down!

#DDM off-why am i feel tht when i look at his pic taken by fans (mostly)while filming GWGM or taken by reporter he doesnt look happy..but when we watched it in GWGM he seems to enjoy himself more!!kekekeke...me confuse!!i thot tht he doesnt enjoy himself while on honeymoon shooting..but who have thot tht thy really enjoyed thmselves there piggyback,cuddling,ahh so many things...thts y this couple shocked me n really make me unexpected with the skinship n things thy do on and off camera...n the interview thingy make me confused too..but well..i want to enjoy myself first n spazzing out until it last..

Guest azzii

mrsrosan80 wrote: » azzii said:<br />
<br />
MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )<br />
<br />
<br />
Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. <br />
<br />
<br />
on the mouth??:)

Guest Lin1430292613

mrsrosan80 said: azzii said: MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

Guest azzii

Oh, I still can't help but want to know what hongki and mina played in the library concerning opening pages of a book in EP01? It was on the full raw but not on the full subbed. 

Guest Lin1430292613

azzii said:

mrsrosan80 wrote: » azzii said:<br />
<br />
MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )<br />
<br />
<br />
Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. <br />
<br />
<br />
on the mouth??:)

Guest Lin1430292613

azzii said: Oh, I still can't help but want to know what hongki and mina played in the library concerning opening pages of a book in EP01? It was on the full raw but not on the full subbed. 

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

azzii said: he kissed her twice.. the forced kiss on the cheek with his friends watching and when they were saying goodbye. He was tilting his head much to fit near her lips..lol, it's dark since Hongki prefers to do things privately and with no cameras on. LOL

Lin said:

I

whoooh?? was it near her lips?? i guess i need to rewatch it and check..haha..

yes..he tilted so much, cupping her cheek and swooped down then saying to her that they should do that when they're alone and not in public. 

Wah... really? Can he plsssss do that with mina? Pls???? Lol

azzii said:

Oh, I still can't help but want to know what hongki and mina played in the library concerning opening pages of a book in EP01? It was on the full raw but not on the full subbed. 

i'm curious bout that too., :( 

Thats the thing I have been meaning to mention. The eng international version that boo kindly subs is shorter than the full korean version it seem. The full korean version was subbed by kshownow.net but they stopped at ep4. The thing is, when I was comparing the episodes, ep1 korea was longer than ep1 international. But ep2 onwards, I cant detect the differences so I was wondering if they stopped the differentiation or if I just missed something.

In ep1 korea, following scenes are extras

- hong's manager tease him about looking at breast first and he said now it is more of the first feeling he get when he meets the girl and in backroom, he said he likes legs and feet now

- scene in book cafe where he chose a puzzle for mina

- when he asked mina if she knows ft island jap songs and mina said no, she listened to korean lyrics more since she was learning korean and he answered he learnt jap by listening to jap songs.

- when they played the book game, the one who get the page with more pple has to boast one good thing about themselves. Mina says she keeps promises while hong said he is in a perpetually good mood.

lilyfeb said:

azzii wrote: » MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )<br />
<br />
<br />
Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

Guest wakeofadreamer21

azzii

said: Oh, I still can't help but want to know what hongki and mina played in the library concerning opening pages of a book in EP01? It was on the full raw but not on the full subbed. 

Archived