[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway this is a forum so I hope we can discuss things openly. I don't think anyone has bad intent here really. But obsessive and delusional? That's quite expected of us! Ooops! :D

Some peeps are toooo serious!!! For god sake here is shippers paradise!!!I even said tht dont take me seriously..things we discuss here is merely for wishful thinking/shipping..I think we can differ reality n reality show..you will b amazed tht some of us here had phd or master n professional workers..we just wanna have fun n having a experience again (for me mostly) a giggling fans girl..kekeke..so peace out yall... :D

Guest ilovepda

I want to look at the recent article about Hong Ki in a positive light. I do not find anything wrong when he said he wants to marry much later because of realizations from GWGM. I think this is a sign of maturity - that marriage is a serious matter and should not be taken lightly. It comes with responsibilities, as he repeatedly said in the show and the "making film" videos. For me, what is significant is that this important realization came from his interaction with Mina. [in a related matter, I remember guys say that they know which type of girls are for serious relationships and which are not. I am not saying this is correct and this is applicable to Hong Ki but some guys think that way. Maybe Hong Ki realized that Mina is for keeps and should not be taken lightly.]  
I am sure that this point, neither one of them is ready for marriage. For an idol like Hong Ki, marriage has potential serious financial implications. He might lose some of his fanbase if he gets married. They are at the peak of their careers. They are both still young. Marriage can wait. 
For this shipping thread, I only wish that after the show, they do date. Secretly, that is. Otherwise, some fans would throw a fit. 
Beyond the marrying age matter, what struck me most is the fact that he seems to be very protective of Mina. In the interview, he  said he does not want to be mean to her because she cries. Do you know what most men hate seeing about someone they love? Seeing the girl cry. It makes them feel helpless and not in control of the situation. It is a show of affection and protectiveness. This protective side of Hong Ki is not what his friends and acquaintances usually see. This is not the same Hong Ki of the Mnet Scandal show who allowed a girl to wait for a long time while he played pool with his friends, without regard that the cameras was rolling. He will do what he wants to do. He was like "I don't care. I want to play pool" in the Mnet show. Min of Miss A gave us a hint on how he currently treats his female friends - the same way he does with his male friends. Guess who brought out this protective and attentive side of him? His Athena Mina, of course. 
Enough of my ramblings.  
Let us just enjoy the ride guys! Respect each other's opinion, whether we agree or not. 
To lighten up the mood of our shipping thread, here is our couple "in bed" while we wait for Ep. 9. 

:14l5pe.png

2u928hu.png

Guest greencross

@missauditor thank you for watching FT rambling in that clip. aren't they the cutest taking those pics on the bed :)Minhwan is the MOD in FT lol..and they needs someone like him cuz of their hyper-ness :))Jonghun always doze off during interviews. he got a lot on his mind like the cause of extinction of dinosaurs and stuff :))fyi. i'll date Jaejin too(if they are last men on earth) bcuz HK is too popular' date=' JH too handsome and cheesy, SH too crazy! and MH too shy.  :))[/quote']

in that case i'll date jaejinie too :) and we'll eat grass together lol

thank u for sharing the vid, love it :)

oki i need to stop reading posts here or else my boss will scold me ~ should be busy with work ut's month end ~

my social affairs are affected with gwgm ~ my office mates farefell dinner going for a korean bbq is later instead of friday bcoz i told them i have a date tomorrow ~ they don't know im juz gonna watch gwgm lol

@myyma

well i am sorry you were hurt by my musings. i was just thinking aloud and it was a thought that was completely open to discussion. it is not an accusation.

since some things get lost in translation, obviously it leads to misunderstanding sometimes. and anyway i cleared up that misunderstanding in another later post after i rewatched that vid. anyway, since it is a reality show, isn't it normal to have doubts at some parts and question them? you can definitely stand up for hong ki, i am definitely more than willing to listen. instead, your inputs give testimony to his character and make me learn more about him. shouldn't shipping be about that too?  

so are you going to let this go? or would you like to PM me if you are still upset and need to let me know your thoughts? we have ding dong about this in this thread for quite a while already.

let's keep this thread in a good mood. my intention is that things stay amicable here - between shippers and pris... not looking for enemies or to argue excessively. 

@pripri001

extinction of dinosaurs?! huh? jonghun like dinos???

@greencross

i know that feeling... i am so glad my next 4 fri evenings are freeeeee.... must make sure they stay freeeee.... especially after i suffered from not watching ep 8 on cable last weekkkkk.... arghhhh.... enjoy your BBQ!

Guest yonghongs

Aw everyone, thank you for reading my ramblings haha~ Also, I was listening to Hongki's radio a few days back and the DJ asked how many times did he have to say a "passionate goodbye" and he said 3 times. While re-accounting one of the times, he accidentally let it slip that it was a noona~ Maybe because I'm not a pri so I don't really know extensively of his dating history but he has always come across as someone who would date someone his age or younger to me. Seeing how he likes being called oppa hahahaha. But this makes me happy, knowing he's open and has actually a relationship/dated someone older than him. Gives me more reason to be in massive denial over him and Mina hahahaahha

otoke ... i'm so nervous more than hongki about his movie. i wish & pray it's will success. i don't want my idol cry & regret :((

I am sure it will be a success. He has such a great international following. Fans will pay just to see him! And movies are lots cheaper than a live concert (he is coming sg in july and I am wondering if I should go - I enjoyed cnblue concert tremendously bcos of the great showmanship).

Archived