Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dancy

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

@MiNah sshi..n all of u guyss...i like how our DDM is on again..kekeke..we r in a full blown mood of DDM rite ?i like how taecgui fans are always on their DM.....so i hope we can be tht way too..thts y we r  in shippers paradise!!everything is nice!!kekekee...keep it up with the discussion n news..love it everyday we have something to discuss!!^_^

hi all a small wave lols....just wan to drop in and say i like the thought of mina piggy back hong-chan lols.....they are cute too :) and im happy reading all these comments....hope u guys dont mind a taecgui shipper dropping in to say hi :)

MiNah said: mrsrosan80 said: @MiNah sshi..n all of u guyss...i like how our DDM is on again..kekeke..we r in a full blown mood of DDM rite ?i like how taecgui fans are always on their DM.....so i hope we can be tht way too..thts y we r  in shippers paradise!!everything is nice!!kekekee...keep it up with the discussion n news..love it everyday we have something to discuss!!^_^

Let me just say this:  You guys are daebakk!  This thread moved faster than the other GWGM couple in a few days!  Congratulations for being such awesome members!!!

On with the spazzing - after back-reading!!

Thank you to all who share the vids, gifs, pics, news, etc.  Much appreciated!

angelangie said: hi all a small wave lols....just wan to drop in and say i like the thought of mina piggy back hong-chan lols.....they are cute too :) and im happy reading all these comments....hope u guys dont mind a taecgui shipper dropping in to say hi :)

viyra said:

Let me just say this:  You guys are daebakk!  This thread moved faster than the other GWGM couple in a few days!  Congratulations for being such awesome members!!!

On with the spazzing - after back-reading!!

Thank you to all who share the vids, gifs, pics, news, etc.  Much appreciated!

Guest dancy

Fan cam of Hongki & Mina on their honeymoon

Mina in SHINHWA mv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E8oxcQbD9s0fancams at sincheon

Guest yonghongs

Hi guys! I'm a huge huge fan of Hongki & Mina and I've been spazzing alone lol so here I am :) I understand a little Korean so hehe if you see any stuff you're confused about you can ask me (if it's within my understanding). btw, here's the translation of the preview

Hongki: We're screwed!
Mina: It's raining~
Mina: What are you imagining?!!! (I'm a little unsure of this part but it should be more or less the same meaning!)
Hongki: We're a married couple!!
Mina: Should I reveal it?
Hongki: Reveal!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for Friday!

yonghongs said: Hi guys! I'm a huge huge fan of Hongki & Mina and I've been spazzing alone lol so here I am :) I understand a little Korean so hehe if you see any stuff you're confused about you can ask me (if it's within my understanding). btw, here's the translation of the preview

Hongki: We're screwed!
Mina: It's raining~
Mina: What are you imagining?!!! (I'm a little unsure of this part but it should be more or less the same meaning!)
Hongki: We're a married couple!!
Mina: Should I reveal it?
Hongki: Reveal!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for Friday!

Guest dancy

hehe did ya see this  ;):P
image.gif
Credit to: the own at tumblr (forgot who it was) 

Guest greencross

useless gif..but TEEHEEE!

so sorry to quote this also but i thought hongki is a hairy person? but how come his armpit don't have hair???

@mrsrosan80

DDM on! been on for many weeks!

@yonghongs - you are yong and hong fan? :) yeay!!! welcome and thanks for the offer to translate!

i was curious of their first impressions - making ep 1 film. if you can translate the part w directors and hong's first impression part, i'd be so grateful! lol

thanks for translating ep 9. wah... sound so... dodgy... 'imagining' and 'reveal'. arghhhhh....

@pripri001

nice biceps!

Guest yonghongs

missauditor said: thank you @yonghongs <3 what about when mina said andwei? what she was refused at?