[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest HanN1430293555

their kiss had always a purpose, to save each others livesfirst kiss when SN needs air TH kiss her to give her some air. second kiss when TH need to drink his medicine SN kiss him in able to drink it. maybe their third kiss not only to save someones lives but to create another life in the womb of SN, hoping so  :\">

@ChelseaS - Agree that we're in "devoid of logic" territory and I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. 
@sarah.lina - Gotta admit, I had a huge WTF moment in today's episode where I actually thought WY would die. It went like this:
Nooooo! 
Someone kill that guy! Oh, thank god Moo Song was right thereOMG, they're both covered in bloodNoooo! They're surrounded!Where the hell are all these guys coming from?What? No wayThat little...she better not shoot himOMG, I hate her so much!Is that evil maid egging her on to do it? *hee* She can't do it. AHAHAHA - Yes, you suck TanaYay, reinforcements! Wait...is that Bi-Soo? *snort*Awww, Bang is always so worried about his JeonhaYay, Jok-ho is there too The little beotch scurries away, of courseOh, WY looks badHe got up, is he okay?LOL at the look on Bi-Soo's face when WY says SN's name
Then I realized how ridiculous it was to think he might die since he was at the coronation but I did get worried for a minute.  Temporary insanity.  =))
@SeGafanlady - I wish @DJG was here, she's awesome with the historical facts about this kind of stuff but I think you're right. Most concubines (no matter what ruler we're talking about) died a very lonely, hopeless existence in the palace (and yes, some died virgins) I read one guy have over 300 concubines? (LOL) It sounds horrible for these women. 
@CherKell - This episode got a 49.9 % rating?  insomnia.gif

Guest missred123

@sarah.lina

Damn!!! What's your 1st and 2nd??

Sarah.lina you always make the thread light back in the day, talking about who is the master of their craft. Now the thread is so heavy.

I wish we could bring back the thread to EP 1, it was fun back then. :-S :-S :-S

Guest avocado1430291863

@ Cherkell could you tell me what scene get the 49,99 % rating?

@ pegster...I laugh so hard in the middle of the night in my country time....hope my friend next door not worry hearing my laughing....Yes in the chinese historical drama they always show mouth to mouth medicine feeding or sucking the poison.. the different is sometimes I feel that scenes is very funny and thought ooo please you should do that  :))  [ even if they should sleep together to heal the poisoned lady/man....omo...crazy little stuff....hehehe]   but in Ek when I watched the episodes i scream over an over...c'mon SN..c'mon PD nim...C'mon writer nim..just make the memorable scenes...

Overall...I am satisfied with all SN-TH progress relationship...proud to TH for not force her to do Ohlala.. but I think if they added more salt...it will be more beautiful... I mean if I can anting a little bit...the direction is not too good...the choices of location for background is not too beautiful either.. I mean when SN sucked the poison..they can choose more beautiful landscape as the background..maybe with some nice song playing (huahaha..maybe I should be a director...but I think I am good as a critics).....And the writer give us the SN-TH shipper who wait patiently for THAT scene..when SN opens her heart WHOLEHEARTEDLY for him ( keep ranting...but it is very short...hehehe....human ...never get enough with what we get :D   )

Even I scream to WY goong..omo please don't die...you have Batolu wait for him......but then just like you said..yeah he will survive..he still okay in the coronation day...  :D  :D 

ChelseaS

said: The thing that bugs me is that ALL the soldiers (or the ones present in the scene) had no hesitation whatsover when they were ordered to kill TH and also SN.

So, they don't believe in the "Mandate of Heaven" thing anymore? They just follow ET and that's that?

I cannot imagine now how they would beat ET clan at this time. We find out he is the richest man in the empire, all the soldiers will do his bidding, and the governors are useless.

Guest serenity95x3

@HanN - Omo omoo...That phrase you use to describe their kisses was so romantically touching to me! :x
"First two kiss was to save a life, our third kiss will be to create one."   :\"> :\">

Guest ravendark

When i finished the raw yesterday i was sayin to my self that TH is not gonna do it, I was right about it. He will wait for her come to him I guess.

Havent watch raw of todays epi yet but from the reactions i see there is some unlogic draggin and repeating of storyline I guess. Have to say I m sick of ET clan. Everyone knows el plague is their dog how anyone can belive of his accusation. Are all the ministers blind and idiot at that time? Dont get it.

Anyways i ll wath it today hoping for some good explanation when subs out...

Guest avocado1430291863

I hope the rating will be high becoz  I think in the episode the PD want to make every ship happy..they make very super packed episode
They give SN-TH moment (although I want more!!! )
They give heroic moment of WY and the gangs ( korean  viewer should be satisfied with the goryeo's gang bravery)
They  give delulu time for TS ( many korean viewers like her crazy yet pathetic behaviour)
They give BY and TT moment
They give ET clan moment too ( I think many koreans love them..so the PD nim is rather afraid to demolished them right now becoz of the rating...I remembered Queen Seon Deok rating decreasing after Mi Shil dies..even Bi Dam couldn't replace her... so I think the PD want the rating to get the peak, maybe after reaching 30% before deciding to get over with ET clan)
They give battle wanna be moment (which every saeguk lovers must like)
And they make the Jackal shines again ..viewers should be cheering SY when she smacked De Lulu in the wood....
So I hope the rating get 30% in this episode..

Must added that I can't stop listening the ost of Zia.....very nice song and I think this is Ta Nyang Ost becoz they always play it for TH-SN moment while Park Wan Gyu's is WY song 

avocado said: I hope the rating will be high becoz  I think in the episode the PD want to make every ship happy..they make very super packed episode
They give SN-TH moment (although I want more!!! )
They give heroic moment of WY and the gangs ( as korean...thekorea  viewer should be satisfied)
They  give delulu time for TS ( many korean viewers like her crazy yet pathetic behaviour)
They give BY and TT moment
They give battle wanna be moment (which every saeguk lovers must like)
And they make the Jackal shines again
So I hope the rating get 30% in this episode..

Must added that I can't stop listening the ost of Zia.....very nice song and I think this is Ta Nyang Ost becoz they always play it for TH-SN moment while Park Wan Gyu's is WY song 

@jeenee : that's a fact TH is really popular in Korea, Ji Chang Wook popularity has skyrocketed since EK, he's on the same level as Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk now. :D :D

About Naver ranking, i'm trying to figure it out, i'm like you i don't really understand how TH & SN (too) have their ranking so low?? :-? :-? :-?

Naver is like Google in Korea, so it doesn't represent only the fans of Empress Ki but all the viewers, i did understand that TH was popular among girls/women mainly whereas TT, TN & WY draw all kind of viewers (young, old, women, men ect...)

But TH's popularity is more palpable than the others!!!!!!

Empress Ki K-DC Thread did loose all WY-SN and TT shippers due to the bashing of TH shippers.