[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest redhazel

Yeah TH might be patiently waiting for SN but we're getting frustrated and feels getting older while waiting for ohlala [-O< :-w

Aargh, it must be because ET and the kids! Nobody would think about ohlala if they're surrounded by demons >:) :-L

Go away ET!!!

Give TH and SN a chance to give Maha few playmates X( O:-)

Guest avocado1430291863

Could anybody  make beautiful MV with ZIA's song..with abundant beautiful scene from TH-SN lately I think many will make good MV, thank you before

@CherKell - That's kind what I was trying to say too - I found this episode a bit meh so I was surprised at that rating. @sarah.lina explained the real-time rating thing. (it's odd that I've never paid any attention to that before)  :))
I wonder what viewers loved about this episode. SN smacking Tana around? WY fighting scenes? 

tessieroo said: @CherKell - That's kind what I was trying to say too - I found this episode a bit meh so I was surprised at that rating. @sarah.lina explained the real-time rating thing. (it's odd that I've never paid any attention to that before)  :))
I wonder what viewers loved about this episode. SN smacking Tana around? WY fighting scenes? 

Guest avocado1430291863

@Redhazel...I think we should be more patient....the writer and director nim is busy right now prepare the set for the first "Kiss" and the oh lala...hehehe...maybe they want to make with lots of flower drop from the sky...or they arrange the big bed for them..but please not the circle one..that is De Lulu's bed...hehehehe

Ok it's incredible, Tanasili is in the trends everywhere, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's my first time seeing a character after Cheon Song Yi more searched than the words "Empress Ki" or "Empress Ki E33" she's even in the middle of olympic winners--> DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

I'm just re-watching ep33, yes, ep33, not 32, and picked up on some silly stuff.

• How stupid can DK's guards be, why would you stand right on top of the trap to check it?? L-)
  • Did SN really not see that trap hanging above her head?  It wasn't like it was hung really high, or that there were lots of branches and leaves cover it.
  • Why in the world did SN not hop back onto the horse when she saw DS those guards going after here?? Instead she just ran...maybe she didn't want to harm the horse?  :-\"
  • Did TH suddenly turn into a mute??  Why didn't he say something when they were surrounded by ET, clearly he was conscious!
  • Why is it that everytime someone has a bandaged wound, the blood always manages to seep out through the bandage and the clothes at the 'right' time?  I guess they didn't have gauze pads back then. :-??
  • Why didn't they put a bib on TH while trying to feed him the medicine?  He's not consuming it, but there's nothing spilling out of his mouth.
  • Even if El Plague's target wasn't the Emperor, there is no way he should have been spared his life for even attempting to murder an royal consort, and seriously injuring the Emperor.
  • Immediately right at that moment when all the governor's voiced their disbelieve in El Plague's words, ED should have just sentenced him to death, then we'll see what he says.
  • I don't get what the purpose was with getting the governor's to be on TH's side. They're completely useless.  Don't they have their own armies?  I thought that now that they're all allied together they'd be able to join forces to get rid of ET, but no, seems like ET is the only one with the army. 
  • So now I guess they're going to have SN 'think' that WY has changed so to make it easier for her to accept TH... 
I re-watched the preview, I couldn't really tell, it was too dark, but it didn't look like that scene of SN running was pre-filmed from China.  
EDIT: I forgot to mention, why was Golta, PBH and the other eunuchs all just standing there when TH was running to release SN?  Of all those arrows that came at them, only one hit the target? Aish!

sarah.lina

said:

Ok it's incredible, Tanasili is in the trends everywhere, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's my first time seeing a character after Cheon Song Yi more searched than the words "Empress Ki" or "Empress Ki E33" she's even in the middle of olympic winners--> DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D>

I don't know if it is b/c Tanasili character is that popular or the fact that many just want her to be out already! lol..at least for me, my sister and couple of my friends. I did google to see when she'll died..not b/c I like her character.