[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@loli
I though of SN imagining the scene where TH is being playful and teasing
SN gets tired of TH talking and kisses him to stop him LOL
and they are scared because they are in danger LOL
Viola.... a kiss while they are awake and a passionate one too

What kind of nighmare did SN have  before waking up to go look for TH? did they show it??

I am not worried either, i think WY will save SN and TH...

Tn is a case study, she just doesn't want to be defeated t all... like SN said in episode 11 when SN is "trying" to help TN killed lady pak baby, TN is turely DK... but from looking at it, TN is WORST THAN DK.

on a side track, i must say the friendship between TH aka JCW and SN aka HJW grew alot thanks to Empress Ki

class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Is Ha Ji Won’s Manager?
Ji Chang Wook Is Ha Ji Won’s Manager?

On MBC’s “Section TV,” the stars of the drama “Empress Ki,” Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook, held an interview.

Ha Ji Won was asked who she wants to go hiking with the most, and she replied Ji Chang Wook. 

At this, Ji Chang Wook said, “It’s because she wants to drag me around and use me,” talking about how he takes care of her on the set of “Empress Ki.” He continued, “Sometimes, it’s scary how I’ve become so used to helping her, it’s like I’m her manager.” 

Also in the interview, when asked who his ideal type is between Kim Seo Hyung, Baek Jin Hee, and Ha Ji Won, all actresses from “Empress Ki,” he chose Ha Ji Won, explaining that “She’s bright and optimistic, and she’s fit and healthy, so I don’t think she gets sick easily.”

Ha Ji Won, trying to hide her embarrassment, joked, “Would there be a reason..”

Ji Chang Wook also even sent a message to Baek Jin Hee, who plays the antagonist Empress Tanashiri, asking her not to harass Ha Ji Won.

ha ji won ji chang wook

ha ji won ji chang wook

Did you see that, TH aka CJW is already in love since he set eyes on SN aka HJW

Ok so I must say, this episode had it's ups and downs for me.  I missed some stuff because the streaming stopped at one point and I had to refresh.

I must say, I wasn't overly surprised that nothing happened for SN/TH.  In a way I'm happy that TH stopped because he sensed that SN wasn't ready yet and wanted to wait till she was completely ready and willing to accept him.

The scene with SN beating DS down, I was so hoping she'd just kill her, but I knew it wouldn't happen because it would be so easy for ET to pin the crime on her.  There would just be too many consequences to kill DS now, and SN knows it too well to ignore it.
Oh...I also had a bit of a mixed moment.  I thought WY was going die there, but then I was like wait that can't happen...the coronation didn't happen yet.
I also don't want him to die now, at least not die trying to save SN and TH.  He needs to die for something else.

When they were all surrounded, then BA showed up, I was so, so happy!! I thought 'OMG!!! Finally we get to kill off ET!!!' then when it didn't happen, I knew this we were going to start another circle again!
I was so angry that they took SN away at the end.  It didn't look like anyone believed what El Plague said about SN, but still they let DS put that blame on SN.
I think she was saying how SN and TH's guards failed to protect TH, so they need to be punished.  Urgh!!! ~X(
At least we saw some more advancement between SN and TH.  Now we know for sure TH wasn't lying when he said he was willing to die for SN.
We also saw how much SN cared for TH, sucking the poisonous blood out for him, feeding him medicine 'personally'....
Oh the preview...

Looks like DS may have managed to send SN to the cold palace, and maybe send someone to kill her that's why we see SN running in the dark.  

I have to re-watch it to see if that scene in the preview might have been filmed when they were in China.  If it was, then we know this was the writer's path all along.

arrrrrrrrgh --Flippin' Tables ~ ~  #@%* !!!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well....SHOW....I guess I couldn't expect you to be good for 50 episodes - you've now gone FULL MAKJANG. "Never go FULL Makajang.* 
*sorry spoiler tag is not working for me -- will try to fix

If the Temurs are SO powerful they can stage multiple assassinations of Royalty, in daylight ---> with dozens upon dozens of soldiers/aides and perhaps random passerbys dying (ya know, corpses littered everywhere) ----AND NOT immediately be captured and executed -------> why don't the Temurs just murder the entire Royal family in the Palace? Why all the elaborate set-up if there is ZERO consequence?
It's clear that the Production intends to keep re-cycling the story until the bitter end. Can't believe I'm saying this --- but I might lay off the program until it's over, then only watch the parts that have FRESH material -- presuming that will occur at some point. GRUMP GRUMP GRUMP. :P

Guest bashful

loli said: on a side track, i must say the friendship between TH aka JCW and SN aka HJW grew alot thanks to Empress Ki

Did you see that, TH aka CJW is already in love since he set eyes on SN aka HJW

Uhh...I was just thinking...HJW, oh wait I meant SN, needs to practice how to properly feed medicine with her mouth!!!
She needs to perch the the person's head up, squeeze the cheeks so the mouth is open a bit, then feed the medicine!!
I demand they do that AGAIN!!!! 8-}

pegster said: Uhh...I was just thinking...HJW, oh wait I meant SN, needs to practice how to properly feed medicine with her mouth!!!
She needs to perch the the person's head up, squeeze the cheeks so the mouth is open a bit, then feed the medicine!!

Guest serenity95x3

OMO OMOOO OMOOOOO!  I just can't. I just can't! Oh lordie lordie lordie!! My feels are everywhere. Feels for WY, feels for TH, feels for SN, feels for everyone!
but..I do have to say the beginning was a bit anti-climatic for me. So many missed opportunities. Things did started heating up fairly quickly once WY got stabbed and from then, it was like a roller-coaster
Even though I was a bit disappointed that they didn't actually kissed in the beginning. I'm so glad now because what SN did for TH towards the end was soooo much better. :x It proves that she is now ready to approach him and she will now be able to open up to him. It makes a valid point that their relationship is and will now begin to be consensual between the both of them;TH won't be the only one initiating first anymore.
On another note: I will seriously do some furniture damage if ET and his clan are let off the hook for this murder attempt. It has treason treason treason written all over it. How are they able to still calmly have discussions at a table and then have the audacity to blame SN for this. There were tons of witnesses. Witnesses I tell you. And WY-ah..I don't blame you for what you did. You must have your reasons.

Guest bashful

pegster said: Uhh...I was just thinking...HJW, oh wait I meant SN, needs to practice how to properly feed medicine with her mouth!!!

loli

said: What kind of nighmare did SN have  before waking up to go look for TH? did they show it??

I am not worried either, i think WY will save SN and TH...

Tn is a case study, she just doesn't want to be defeated t all... like SN said in episode 11 when SN is "trying" to help TN killed lady pak baby, TN is turely DK... but from looking at it, TN is WORST THAN DK.

This is it. This is the episode that TH proved once again his love to SN. SN was really touched and worried to the condition of TH. in this kind of situation any woman will fall in love with the man who will do everything. Putting your life in line just to save was really amazing. So SN really cry while giving medicine to TH. she was really sorry that it happened to TH. she was save by TH. the next in line for sure is SN will give herself to TH because TH deserved it. Yes! Fighting for SN & TH shippers. This story of empress ki will mark in the hearts of all who watched Korean drama. A person who wait and always think of others welfare will always rewarded. Thank you for all who give time to update what is happening in live telecast of empress ki online. More power and God bless.