[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Episode 15 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 18.8% (4th; -.7%) / Seoul 21.5% (3rd; -.4%)
TNmS:  Nationwide 17.7% (4th; -.8%) / Seoul 21.7% (4th; -1.6%)

Number One yet again!  Unfortunately, Ta Hwan will have to return to the Yuan FC Men Training Camp to perfect his footwork... :P

vlcsnap-00093_zpse68911b3.jpg

Guest sungieluv

omg im watching ep15.TH make is TOO MUCHHH CRINGES. WY so sexy. but im frustrated he didnt speak his true heart to SN. of all things to say to her. HELLO. poor her. she looks up to WY so much she would do anything for him. poor golta! lmao how TS said "imma kill u/ur" dead to golta
i really like WYs righthand man soldier guy who was in Damo with HJW. & i want SN's dads homie to talk to SN. and say stuff in her dads place. since he was supposed to look out for her. 
lmao with TS was telling her lady to shut up it sounded like she was drinking a drink. slurpy sound LOL wat the heck. did TS's insense thing change? looks different.TH only has good thoughts towards TS when they double team put WY down lol. HS i thought u liked WY STAPH.
wat the heck THs poem reciting. it started well. WY tried to just stop it (edit: by complimenting and saving this moment but TS is like wtf r u doing rit now bro) but TH kept going then it was just downhill. good job TH u gave another change to WY to be the HUNKY KING.
omg this ep is full of laughs. TH ordering for SN to look at him, but golta his bff faces him and gets shot down bc TH wants SN to look at him HAHA. poor golta. TH: wat can the king not do? SN: um. theres nothing the king cannot do. yeh. HAHAH(edit: those who need subs, heres another part translated. TH: is the king good at soccer? SN: I have never seen him play. TH: oh yeh? not even once? SN: but. hes (seems like he would be) good at soccer. TH: yo. u havent seen him play how can u say hes so good. i swear whenever golta talks to TH his eyes are spewing hearts.)golta forever by by THs side to bring him confidence HAHAH. who else gives him compliments. TH: "without all ur nagging, besides that ur a good dude man!" *golta feels proud*oh man finally something for THs former quiet-wordless entourage to be THs soccer target. pls keeper Golta.  
our badass SN is backkkk.
omg we got another CRAZY PSYCHO. how did SN not see her. 
aw HALE NO TH. in the middle of a country wide corruption problem TH wants to play soccer HAHAH
oh no. TH isnt there to look at the scrolls with ET.TH looks spiffy in his soccer outfit. WY and his uncle crew look sexyyy, im biased since i like my uncle actors. JJM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOMG DID HE KISS HER. hale no

i love jo jinmo omg. &ha jiwon. UGH

@rinchan76 RE: " but during that scene I was like "dude you don't even know what she does with that."
HAHAHA!! I had the same thought - because typically handkerchiefs are used for spittle and snot --- and there he is just snorting on it like it's laced with honeysuckle and jasmine. teeheee!

Guest sungieluv

chrissydiva said:

@sara.lina - Or maybe it's that he actually got to SMILE? When he smiled at the old guy in the Goryeo village, my heart actually skipped a few beats. Like OMG, HE SMILED!   insomnia.gif

Guest sungieluv

yoonmi66 said: pegster said: I just re-watched the preview for episode 16, and OMG, did anyone notice the loud gasp at the end of the preview??
Is as if the production team did this on purpose to us, they're gasping with us at the kiss  =))

Hmmmm... I wonder how it feels when someone kiss you when you are passed out / sleeping???

Sleeping+Beauty+2.jpg

sam-claflin-birthday-june-27-2013-gifs-s

Disney-Sleeping-Beauty.jpg

I thought that only happens in fairly tale.... But the writer-nims put this inside historical drama... Trying to show some snow whitish / sleeping beautish stuff to feed the girly hearts out there..

Im girly... But I want SN to remember that kiss with my baby...

Argh what a day.  And to see the ratings drop ever-so-slightly was kinda sad.  Hopefully Tuesday's show will raise them right back up again... especially with that gasp-inducing end of the Episode 16 Preview (and yes, I heard it too!!!). *swoon*

Another BTS is up on iMBC!!!

BbpvHd_CYAAlEyv_zpsb1581cd9.jpg

I know there are always divided camps with TH and SN shippers and WY and SN shippers. But if we are so far pretty impartial to the drama, it really looks to me that WY is a more idealistic person and the main love and the main goal in his life is his country not SN. Yes, he loves her and admires her and he wants her to be happy but all his efforts are concentrated in making his country and his people better. Now TH is immature and not strong enough yet but he only loves and thinks of SN. We are seeing him falling completely in love with her. Now, SN has loved WY first and she feels something for TH, at least that is what the writer and director have conveyed to us so far! Of course there are 50 long episodes and anything might change either way! I also think that the ratings were higher today because there was so much more interaction between TH and SN and the audience responds so much more watching those two together!

@hell59 - RE: "I also think that the ratings were higher today because there was so much more interaction between TH and SN and the audience responds so much more watching those two together!" 

Well...I know * I* respond favorably to more TH and SN time on screen. (teehee) 
However, I'm perfectly fine if Wang Yoo gets his game-on and steps up to be the lover that he's been foretold to be. I really can't get behind a coupling that has the two just making sad, longing faces at each other for 40-50 episodes. The bonding has to contain more than love of country and shared angst. It's not that I won't welcome Wang Yoo as THE love interest --- if he shows himself to be the love-machine that all the ladies *think* he is. 
But, dang....ya gotta SHOW it. A few smoldering gazes and hands lightly grazing each other ....or just get it all out there and have a good ol' Korean wrist grab combined with a patented impregnating back hug. You can do it Wang Yoo!! 
...in other news, I really think the Emperor will have worked up a sweat during that game ---- BATH TIME!!! (aw heck...bath time for both teams!! and Tal Tal too...might as well include Dang KiSe to make a round number.) wink wink nudge ~

Guest roshan90

@sally_b As soon as I saw bathe in your comment, I can easily imagine Tahwan saying to Sungnyang,
"I have never bathed by myself in my entire life, bathe me.. Osso"

(They already did a bathe scene in Goryeo why not in Yuan too.. )

@roshan90 - RE: "(They already did a bathe scene in Goryeo why not in Yuan too..    )"
There can never be enough lead male cleanliness - it's always a win = win.Be it an angsty shower of angry reflection or a playful romp in a cool running mountain river ....or a steam rising wooden cask bathtub of foot rubbing delight.
It's ALL good. ;)