[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guys, do you happen to know what are the locations for this drama? I like the chinese palace in particular...it's dream-like! I absolutely love asian architecture, and I especially like ancient palaces with many floors, bridges, and terraces...ahahah!

Any news about the ratings yet?

Awww...@chrissydiva! Sometimes sniffing an item of someone you love is comforting! Especially if said person is gone. (that's not the case here but you get my meaning) And I know plenty of wives who sniff their husbands clothes when they're out of town on business.  :D 
I love this look SN gave him after she kicked the ball wayyyy out. She's like "Yea, I can kick too. WHAT UP?"
WUTUP.jpg

sogongx3 said: If Wang Yoo wins I will be so mad at the writers. They portrait him as a perfect man, he is good at everything and it's getting boring and repetitive. They need to let Ta Hwan win for once in his life, this is getting annoying. Or maybe the writers are trying to tell us the Wang Yoo may be good at everything and always wins but the only thing that he lost was Seung Nyang, cause in the end she married Ta Hwan.

@tessieroo LOL That context is different from what was played on the show. Maybe i expressed myself in the wrong way. I just meant the way he did it was creepy to me. Just like the thought of anyone getting a kiss while they are drunk and passed out turns me off. So hope TH just stops himself which i think he will. The guy might be borderline obsessive sometimes, but i don't think he would take advantage of her.
By the way, does he even care about his unborn child? WTF? Seriously, what is lacking in one guy, it's lacking on the other one too. I wish they would try to trade some of their good stuffs. The fun side for the side who can think of something other than running after a skirt.

@chrissydiva - Ahhhh, okay. I gotcha now. Great point about the baby though - you can totally tell he could care less! He's done his job, got Lady Park pregnant and now it's up to others to deal with it.  8-|
I still can't believe he just let El Terror stamp stuff himself. Worst Emperor EVAR. 
EDIT: and I completely agree about the kiss - I don't want it to happen at all. Not while SN is out cold, it's just WRONG. 

@chrissydiva RE: "I'm sorry but the sniffing of the handkerchief was creepy as hell. That's what stalkers do when they circle around their victims."
LOL. Actually, I have to slightly disagree - if it were Dang KiSe sniffing the handkerchief there would be ALL kinds of pervy vibes going on (and well, maybe a little bit of erotica- 'cause you know that bad-boy does have charisma, even if it's the wrong kind)
For puppy it was more like, "Wheeeee ~~ I can smell her lovely scent" tail wag, tail wag ~ ~ I don't think of him as Emperor Saesang, but rather School-Boy Avid Idol Fan. (someone give that lad a school jacket and a backpack!) hahaah!

Guest anjshin

@tessieroo LOL That context is different from what was played on the show. Maybe i expressed myself in the wrong way. I just meant the way he did it was creepy to me. Just like the thought of anyone getting a kiss while they are drunk and passed out turns me off. So hope TH just stops himself which i think he will. The guy might be borderline obsessive sometimes, but i don't think he would take advantage of her.

By the way, does he even care about his unborn child? WTF? Seriously, what is lacking in one guy, it's lacking on the other one too. I wish they would try to trade some of their good stuffs. The fun side for the side who can think of something other than running after a skirt.

@chrissydiva : very well said. :))

Guest Jarolin Peralta Gerardino

going wrong, which we define, because if the protagonist is WY because they give excitement to their relationship with SN, because the thing is cold, however all beautiful moments are with TH, no nor for that because I do not I'll be able to disappointment when love can not SN TH ....... I'm sad that my baby is going to follow Emperor suffering because of SN WY.

@sara.lina - Or maybe it's that he actually got to SMILE? When he smiled at the old guy in the Goryeo village, my heart actually skipped a few beats. Like OMG, HE SMILED!   insomnia.gif

I know right? Life is not that serious to be so grumpy. He also smiled when the ED was talking to him. Did he half smile at SN when he was on the field? I can't tell since the scene was fast transitioning to TN arriving.

When TN smiled at him (omg this girl lol), he looked at her like "pfft little girl!" then turned away. :))

In my head, I know that our dear SN deserves someone as perfect as our Goryo King. He is the very embodiment of the ideal guy. But every time I watch Empress Ki, I can't help rooting for our Emperor. So many reasons why he's not right for SY (childish, weak, spoiled--although I do think that his one redeeming factor is that he is good-natured, does not seem to have an ounce of malice in his system or cruel intent).

But the most important factor for me at the moment is their chemistry. It just sizzles to the roof! I can't rationalize chemistry, it's there or not there. If it's there, it could be too little or barely there; or it's there but something's missing or its just right. And at the moment, it's just right.

chrissydiva said: LOL I think the person who provided the most entertainment to me today was TN. Was she getting excited about the game? The way she stood up when WY took the ball from TH. And also the way she was putting on the blush and slowed down when her maid came in  =)) The way both her and TH crushes on WY and SN is hilarious. I'm like "You people need a shrink." Then i think she was expecting an apology from WY during that scene outside, but i think he told her that she's the one who was rude first since she slapped him without knowing who he was either. I'm sorry but the sniffing of the handkerchief was creepy as hell. That's what stalkers do when they circle around their victims.I do hope TH wins the ball game. Give the guy at least something he's better at lol All the maids rooting for WY hahahaha so was SN. Sowwy TH.