[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Please, pretty please writer-nim i want to see the playfull and cheerfull WY, i know he's been dethroned, he's lost everything (even SN) but i miss the old WY. Now, in every scene where he's in it, he'd those sad eyes.

Ok, ok, i forgot the killer eyes, when he saw SN clearing TH's ears :D

sogongx3 said: If Wang Yoo wins I will be so mad at the writers. They portrait him as a perfect man, he is good at everything and it's getting boring and repetitive. They need to let Ta Hwan win for once in his life, this is getting annoying. Or maybe the writers are trying to tell us the Wang Yoo may be good at everything and always wins but the only thing that he lost was Seung Nyang. Cause in the end she marries Ta Hwan.

Guest roshan90

I dont know if someone told this before me but I am a bit disappointed with WY not getting jealous in the ear cleaning scene..
I made a deal with the writers that because they didnt show me how WY-SN fell in love I thought I would just pretend that they are madly in love with each other. But now they are going back to WY not in love thing (Because he didnt get jealous).. What are you expecting from me?? Tell me clearly.. I want to have all my hairs intact..
  ~X(

Guest Lyly1430292245

Even though I would probably still like this episode (when I watch it with available subs) because it’s light-hearted and I’m a TH-SN shipper (the almost kiss is killing me now, I’m so looking forward to the next ep), there’re certain things leaving me disappointed:

- WY-SN interaction:

I ship TH-SN, but I still want to see how WY and SN fall in love. I want to feel at least convinced that they love each other, for real, not in the staring-from-afar or the I-admire-you-so-I-love-you way. I want them to really talk to each other about their feelings, not only about political issues. Seriously, it seems that the writers are TN-SN shippers so they don’t even give Wang Yoo a moment to tell SN that he missed her and that when he almost lost at the battle, he thought of his promise to her and regained his strength.

I don’t ship SN with Wang Yoo because he seems like an unreal character to me, but I hope he will, for once, show his vulnerability towards Seung Nyang or least his gentle affection towards her. That way, I will start thinking of him as a man in love, not a perfect, yet dull hero.

- Ta Hwan:

I do love him and I think he’s very cute in this episode. But I was kinda hoping he would do something to show he’s more than what he might seem. Like scheming something or discovering someone else’s plans… After that time when he saved Seung Nyang (he was one step quicker than the enemy), I kind of hoped he would do something to show us he actually had a revenge plan and would do something to gradually gain power. But all he did in this episode is to try to get Seung Nyang’s attention and all (like he’s got nothing else to do!). I want Ta Hwan to get more mature and achieve something big so that one day he will deserve her (who is beautiful, smart, athletic, the whole package I must say)

So Wang Yoo is all political and kind of dull, and Ta Hwan is the opposite: fun, entertaining and all, but still very childish and irresponsible. :(

Please writer-nim, I still enjoy the drama so far but I want more balance: Wang Yoo to be more human and Ta Hwan more responsible and serious. :< 

P/s: But there's one thing worth noticing here. Seung Nyang does remembers Wang Yoo as the boy who saved her when she was little. That explains a lot why she admires him so much and becomes so loyal to him... (of course she also admires him for other things as he's the real hero here, but childhood impression always lingers in our heart, I think).

tucci said: OMG the almost kiss!!!!
I don't think it will happen, I think SN will trow up (LOL), or he will pass out, etc...
I would love if TH just gives her a little peck, or some gentle little lips touch, or maybe that he stops very very close.... but she must not know it. It should remain his little secret, just to daydream about it or being a little happier. <3

If instead they spend the night together (I don't think so) - meybe just to make her pregnant like history tells - then I will be REALLY disappointed.

Apologies for the double post.  When I posted the Episode 16 preview, no one else had posted it yet.  Someone must have gone back and edited a previous post.  It has been stricken accordingly now, so you can remove the Spam Tag as well. :D
s0318809 said: CherKell said: Episode 16 Preview:
@CherKell There is already preview for episode 16 just before yours. Could you please remove your double post. Thank you.

@lxands - LMAO, you're obvious bias is showing.  :)>-
We're equal opportunity shippers here - which means we don't try to bash the other shippers (or bash WY or TH) 
I actually think SN probably drinks with TH because WY tells her he doesn't wish to see her anymore? And she's probably heartbroken. And she's gotten comfortable with TH (even back in Goryeo and when they were hiding out) so she knows she has nothing to fear from him. 

empress ki ep 16 preview (sorry in case it was posted before)

Yeon-chul: Kill them like Tutor Jang.

Ta-hwan: There’s something inside the palace.

Empress Dowager: The world that we’re anticipating for…it might come sooner.

Ta-hwan: You’re very arrogant.

Ta-hwan: Even after that night’s drunk mistake…

Seung-nyang What kind of mistake have I done?

Ta-hwan: *gasping*

credits go to the talking cupboard

lol I knew he would use it against her
 I'm dying to know what her mistake will be according to TH's imagination lool =))
but whether something happens or not
if she sleeps in his bed and in his room
the rumor will spread in the whole palace

tessieroo said: @lxands - LMAO, you're obvious bias is showing.  :)>-
We're equal opportunity shippers here - which means we don't try to bash the other shippers (or bash WY or TH) 
I actually think SN probably drinks with TH because WY tells her he doesn't wish to see her anymore? And she's probably heartbroken. And she's gotten comfortable with TH (even back in Goryeo and when they were hiding out) so she knows she has nothing to fear from him. 

Guest roshan90

Looking at the preview translation
Its possible for him tol kiss her and then gets shocked at what he is doing.
It is also possible for an almost kiss. Because that should be the order. But I think they already did the almost kiss in cave scene. So I Dont know what will happen LOL.

For sure this writer doesnt like my hair...  ~X(  ~X(

Guest roshan90

roshan90 said: Looking at the preview translation
Its possible for him tol kiss her and then gets shocked at what he is doing.
It is also possible for an almost kiss. Because that should be the order. But I think they already did the almost kiss in cave scene. So I Dont know what will happen LOL.

For sure this writer doesnt like my hair...  ~X(  ~X(

@lxands - 
I actually just had another thought - maybe SN drinks with TH because she's angry that the Goryeo boys won't let her play with them? (LOL - I mean include her in whatever they're planning) It's super annoying to me that both men are suddenly treating her differently now that they know she's a woman. WY hugged her before so why is he so unable to admit how happy he is to see her now? And TH having her pour him tea all the time? UGH! This would be a good time for an arrow shooting contest or a horseback riding contest! I want to see both men let her be who she is - a tomboy. 
I may be the only one but I don't want any kissing happening while SN is passed out. NO, just no.  :-L
EDIT: Oh, and TH actually saved SN and WY's lives by lying. If he had told the truth - El Terror would have killed them both immediately. Wang Go had already planned to have Commander Ki murdered - way before TH/SN even got back to the Palace. (end of ep 3) 

@tessieroo
yep they are both being male awkward now
well at least TH has let her play soccer with him
and pour her sad heart into something other than tea serving so she can feel worth it
but WY is really annoying today
all he did was offer her his robe (yuan coat whatever)
but then when he has a chance to see her no I miss you or I hate you even would be better at least it's feelings
it's all neutral feelings like it's the first time they've met
I would love if the three of them had an arrow match again

larabn said: @tessieroo
yep they are both being male awkward now
well at least TH has let her play soccer with him
but WY is really annoying today
all he did was offer her his robe (yuan coat whatever)
but then when he has a chance to see her no I miss you or I hate you even would be better at least it's feelings
it's all neutral feelings like it's the first time they've met
I would love if the three of them had an arrow match again