[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest avocado1430291863

Woah...what an episode...el temur clan is sure a result of great writing..kudos to the writer nim...they make this villain hateful, but also give them many human value in their character...i am rather happy that dks and ybs are not get their punishment in this episode...after many bad things that they have done, they need their own judgment day story....

Actually kinda afraid of next episodes,because one big enemy has down...and every people will have their own goals and i think every character will go to their darkness...uri paeha, Sn,Ed and Ba have shown it a little in this episode...sigh.,, it is a saeguk drama afterall..so tbere will be a lot of scheming in the palace...just hoping that the writer won't forget about the strong of Th-Sn love...please keep their bond keep strong although will face many storms in the future..

One last thing is the rating....i hope the rating of this episode will be high....becoz i rather afraid with the future rating...kinda remind me about the Qsd rating after Mishil.have gone...hoping so much for pd nim....i have faith in them...and there are still many things to be solved that can be managed :>

Sorry for my long rant

Guest jennyabrahams

i love this weeks episodes...i know everybody is feeling sorry for ET dying but i dont..i was smiling and jumping for joy and i will do the same when is daughter and son get their's....ED should be very afraid of SN.... 

tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco10_r1_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco2_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco5_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco9_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco4_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco7_250.gif          tumblr_n2657tJ9vC1snrdlco6_250.gif
credit to todancewithdead

so proud of my hubby General Tal Tal today..
yeobo I will cook a delicious dinner and massage you tonight...
:x

Guest kiyokotsubasa

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO .... I can't breathe !! i'm shocked because of the DAEBAKNESS of today's epsiode XD Everyone was evil today Muhahahaha (even HongDan !) >:)
El Temur died !! And i guess they chose the best way to kill him... A rather realistic death, not some Makjang stuff.Half of the clan is now dead. Tapjahe died first because the only mistake he made was being Yeon Chul's son and obeying his orders. So they didn't make him suffer too much by seeing his dad (then hopefully his hyung and his sister) dying.
I know he was evil, but still it was heartbreaking to see ET in front of the exposed body of his son, and then dying himself by BA's hand. OMO i almost cried when BA shed a tear. However, i'm really really waiting for TN's death. There's no way i can feel for her.
And guys... Yeon Chul's last speech left an impression on everyone in the hall. Even after he dies, he will be haunting their nightmares, and his last words will still be lingering in their minds. Especially for Empress Dowager and Bayan.I'm 100% sure that Taltal understood the thing right away, and maybe that's why he'll be siding with Seung Nyang. ET wanted to make SN the new enemy that the Palace has to get rid of.
Speaking of Taltal, I just LOOOOVED when he saw Seung Nyang shedding a tear, he gave her the "Stay strong-its-not-the-time-to-collapse-yet" look, then he nodded and she nodded back. I almost LITERALLY FAINTED. Am I the only one who thinks that Taltal really really really hates El Temur ? It's like he did something to him in the past, like he was also taking a silent revenge. I don't know...
The battle scenes were EPIC !! There was too much smexiness for me to be able to handle it. ;)) (and Bi Soo, as cool as always)Thank you guys for the live recaps and screencaps and gifs, as well as for the explanations ^.^ As insightful as always ;) Ok now i give the writer and PD 2 episodes MAXIMUM to get totally rid of TN, DK and El Plague. I can't wait for Im Joo Eun to appear, and i'm looking forward to seeing the new twists and turns in the imperial Palace. The ED vs. SN match is coming !! I don't care about the ratings, just BRING IT ON !
EDIT : Just my imagination going wild : The tragic end of Dangkise : 

Dangkise arrives to the Palace with a little army but it's too late. He sees ET, TJ, and DS (who eventually took the poison)'s dead bodies exposed and can't take the shock. He comes close to the bodies and is holding onto them in despair. While he is holding his father's corpse, Seung Nyang shots him from behind with a crossbow. She finally has her ULTIMATE revenge.

@petria - 
I love how everyone is expressing how happy I must be today but...Tanasmirky is still alive.  :-w  I can't be the only one who is happy?  :|
@jennyabrahams - Me too, I don't get the sympathy for ET or any of them. These people murdered a lot of innocent people for their own selfish reasons. I cried when Lady Park, Lady No and the other girls died but I haven't shed one single tear for any of the ET clan. Even today, Tapjahae was smirking (gleeful that he's about to slaughter SN, TH) and ET was laughing! Ugh! 
Mimi (@kaeruchan) posted the preview translations! So Tana still isn't accepting any responsibility for what she's done. *sigh* It's all WY's fault.  skep.gif
Link 

Indeed,IF Tal Tal glare could kill a person or make him suffer ET would be in one hell of pain,don't even want to know what goes in TT head when thinking about ET punishment @-) When he came to get him in the prison for a moment i believed he would punch him there or something for real...I must admit i'm waiitng for TT decision the most when will he have his moment to choose witch side he will go...Still remember the conversation between him and SN when she asked him why doesn't he accept her and to send her to be a Consort,and him saying that in danger she will betray them and sell them to the enemy to save herself,so now this will point to him...I guess his choice will be a very hard one because if he chooses SN he will betray and go against his own Clan...Also inside of me i hope Bayan will not turn bad because i really like him and i would find it really sad to see him become the one who hated aka ET and what this one told him become true,that he as well be hated by the population and swayed by greed in the long run...And all this jorney and his character would be wasted after making us fight along him,hearing him say that he seved The Late Emperior and not TH as it is given....@petria i understand u 100% when u talked about ET seeing his son dead lying there,from a human pont of view is very sad,doesn't matter if that one deserved it or not,the same as with TS...even when ET thanked Bayan that he was the one who killed TJ i found it so bitter and sad those words as their meeaning...I think ET only fragil moment for real was in prison when alone started crying for all,that MH isin't his blood,that his son died,mostly because of his actions,that he knew the other 2 will have the same fate,that his dream will end,all reached to him and we saw his only weak moment,,,and now indeed will be more sad because SN will have to battle the ones who not long ago backed her or in general or on the good side vs bad(ET clan and minions)I'm starting to think YBS rat will be the last one standing at this point and he will betray DK,it's all over his face...

my thoughts regarding today's episode....

1. The collapse of El Temur's clan is not yet 100% successful. There are still Dangkishe and YBS and they will plan a counter attack. But  that action will only bring them to meet their death since Emperor is the strongest ruler now with many loyal and powerful aidees behind him. DS and YBS will die soon.

2. I can't blame Seung Nyang's new gigantic goal which is to make Ayushiridhara as the Crown Prince and the next Yuan Emperor. He is Ta Hwan's flesh and blood and that child.. either defacto and dejure is the one and only prince that born with the right to be Ta Hwan's successor while Maha is absolutely not.
For SY, not only now she wants to protect her baby, but she also want to protect her husband. They are her only family now and she'll protect them no matter what. Seung Nyang is not Jang Ok Jung and the reason why she looked so expressionful is because she finally able to get what ET owed her from the first place. An eye for an eye....

3. Empress Dowager... aigooo your majesty.. first, you were an Empress before and you are still an Empress now. What is it that you really want actually..
If I were you.. I'll be filling my days with doing other activities that keep my beauty lingers longer and play with my grandchildren. But since you are also actually a power hunger woman.. whoever you think is a threat.. you'll destroy them. I'm sure SY will never do any harm to ED but since halmoni mama nim is a bit paranoid and ET's amazing last speech is gluing in her (already worry) mind.. she'll never finish her battle.. forever in her life.. I pity her.

4. Ta Hwan... just like a polished brass... you are shining and almighty. I hope your love to SY will never fade away and always remember what you have sacrificed to get into this point..

overall... today's episode is definitely the best. I didn't even blink that much since I don't wanna miss a thing..

Super happy with this episode. TH become real emperor. He is not afraid of death. He stand strong and believe that they will win even if he die. SN and the rest witness how TH change and admire and believe in his command. Bravo TH! Super proud of you. You are now a man not a baby emperor anymore. Ayu will be proud of you even SN.

@petria - 
I actually think ET probably instilled in all his kids that belief of "never let your enemy see you crying or in fear". And that's exactly the way he died - no tears, no fear. I think Tana will go down the same way (with the exception of her tears in front of WY) so even while I was jumping around and clapping, I was fascinated. :P  So I get what you mean. 
Was it just yesterday that Tana was demanding they chop off Ki's head and have it thrown into the streets?  :D