[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest ravendark

Aiish i wanted Tana die and dk die already and Plague, Curly will stay anyway.

Ps: so this is how ED become enemy; fear Of SN

@jeyonghyang - Awww...poor Tana. It's just so sad, I should go hug her.  :|  But I think my legs are too numb from sitting here? Can't...quite...make...em move.  :-\"
BEST EPISODE EVAR. I could not remove my eyes from the screen, not once. (that hasn't happened for a very long time!) 
@ravendark - Yes, I think this is when Dowager starts being wary of SN. 

Guest ravendark

@jeyonghyang - Awww...poor Tana. It's just so sad, I should go hug her.  :|  But I think my legs are too numb from sitting here? Can't...quite...make...em move.  :-\"

BEST EPISODE EVAR. I could not remove my eyes from the screen, not once. (that hasn't happened for a very long time!) 

@ravendark - Yes, I think this is when Dowager starts being wary of SN. 

Well someone tell her there is no use. Our SN is a win win Lady.

I wanted more!!is it only me that seems a little dissapointed with the events?i wanted more grandore!!!!!!!While i was watching ET conversation with Bayan in his way to To Palace i find it sooo sad because his words will become real in the feature(at least in real history)..he told him that he is wrong if he thinks that it will end with him dying,that a next one will appear,that now people scream his name and TH with happiness but in the future it will be his name as well shouted with hate and people will say that in his period was better and Bayan will become just like him now...SN telling ET that his dream end here because his precious prince Maha isin't his own blood and that TS found a baby and took him and made it her son...ET telling TH in prison that it's not ending with him,others will become like him and betray TH and stand against him to take him down and TH telling him that all starts from the way oe thinks,he made him be a coward all this time and think he doesn't have a chance against him but now any more and that he will kill all those who go against him and that want his throne...ET thanking Bayan that he was the one who killed TJ and not some lowly rank soldier or that he killed himself...Dk running and going to YBS to find the secret cashe left by ET and to take revenge..don't know but i would find it karmic if YBS turns against him and will kill him in the end to put his hands on the fortune knowing what type of person is YBS...ET wanting to do a trade with WY to save himself till the end and this one aksing him if he has another chance what would he do and he telling he would kill TH and SN and hive him power yet WY refusing hearing that he wants to kill SN....ED looking at SN while she talks with TS in her room and sayin thats he is an amazing women,no,a scary women...(i think from now she bacame to be worry against SN )TH teling TJ army to throw the swords if they don't want to die with him and how dare they want to kill the Emperior...TH not wanting to leave with DokMan while SN and teh rest prepere to fight TJ and his army,telling her he will stay and fight till the end and if it is to die so be it...and the most powerful the last scene were ET said to everyone that SN is the most dangerous person there and not to let her put her hands on the Empress position,that a lowly concuboine with Goryo blood can't rule Yuan because she will sell&destroy it,if she took him down does ED think she will be afraid to take her as well...that even now she is manipulating TH as her own puppet and he will be no more less that one in her hands in the future,that Bayan may back her now but she will turn against him in the future...And then SN resolve while looking at ET dying and thanking him because he gave her her new resolve,to make Ayu the Crown prince and she will become the Empress and rule Yuan and help Goryo as well,and she is thanking him for her resolve!

And i might say ET used so well putting the fear and making all of them be cautious of SN and for sure many will desaprove of her with ED in the main row..thill the end he had a impactfull speech and even made TH loose his cool powerful presence and turn him shaky with his words!He left in a great way i might say because his words will linger in all of them till SN will make them approve of herAnd Bayan crying in the end was quite impactful for the scene because ET was his role model for such a long time and to kill him with his own hands i think meant a lot and the same with ET that thanked him he was the one who took his life and not some commun wanabe..i guess the way of a worrior was in both of them and i liked that till his last breath this one didn't move nor became a cowerd asking for mercy but ramained dignified and took his punishemnt till his last breath...

*meonya?! I will be miss ET's clans again haha :)) Good bye ET, TJ.. at least you're an evil family of the evil families out there haha..
so the new character will appear next episode?! she was antagonist, ok then I will be wait her soon :-SS I'm ready to see her face and against with her haha..
but I'm getting so worried and scared, I'm thinking of SN's in danger now, she's in trouble..
ED and the new character are SN's enemies?! :(( oh noooo.. :-SS SN must fight again!!!

@Miky88 - You are indeed a Legend, thank you so much!  >:D<
So SN did tell ET about Maha not being his real Grandson? *hee* Okay, I'm even happier now. wohoo.gif  Did she tell him when they were alone in the prison? I hope so, I'm still a teeny-tiny bit worried about what happens to wuri beautiful baby boy in blue if others know. 
@jeonghyang - Popcorn? Nah, we need ramen noodles and soju.  :D  That was an awesome slap, I"m happy Hong Dan got in on the action.  >:)  You just know she's been wanting to do that for a long time. 

Guest larabn

I made my first try in gifs today so here is a couple of GIf's :D

03eTjmJ.gif
I love I'm the queen SN here :)
Sg09BJF.gif
go go go!!!! way to go hongdan :) lovely
now chop off her fingers >:)
tUY5Vew.gif
Second slap goes to TN :D
fZoRNVK.gif
Never thought that ET will cry ...
o6f8fDF.gif
Gone with the wind ET

This is cruella in next ep bidding farewell to TN
b5kgBd1.gif

@jeonghyang
Love eunuch park grabbing cruella and EL maid by the hair haha :D

I won't be surprised if ED will egarly back up Bayan niece to take the Empress position and prevent SN because she is afraid of her and her surival instinct tells her she could be in danger and we know ED wanted to rule as well and at the moment she won't let SN take that position..Quite curious how Th will act with this turn of events...if she will become his Empress how will SN take her down as well in those upcoming episodes and gain her own power among the Governors and mae them back her,will the concubines stand by her side in this upcoming events or turn against her as well...What is Dk planning to do from now on,to make himself an even more powerful army and do a coup d'etait or join hands with Hoksu Organization usuing his late daddy connections...kinda sad he didn't see his dad and Tj dead and SN face looking smiling at him...What will they do with Maha,will SN tell Th he isn't his son before she finds out it's Byul or not...

Guest nana544

I been wanted to see ET died, and now that it finally happened, my heart feel disheartened. Sure, he was evil, but how I wish that's not how he should died. I would have want him to die in battle. Seeing him died like that just make his strong character look fragile. SN definitely have enemies now, both the new Empress and ED. Lastly, WY is so cute with his son.