[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest seonmul_1024

Just finished watching ep37 raw vid.

Now I understand why there's a need for a new empress. I am not so sure but based on face reading and reaction shots interpretation...(since I don't unnderstand hangul)... my wild guess is that ED got scared of SN... if she can overturn ET's life, how much more ED's? ED saw SN's capabilities, thus, becoming a threat to ED.

Again, I'm just guessing because I watched the raw vid. Hehehe

P.S. why am I falling in love with Taltal???? ;;) :x

OMO~~ :-O Than episode... everything happened so fast... I'm in shock! :-$   *wordless*

Now I do not know if I should be happy or not... :-S
I'm a little worried for what will happen later... :-SS

And now that you will happen to my SN? :-/ :-S
¿Why does it always have to be all against she?? Why? why?!!! :(( :(( :((
Good.. the only thing I can say, My beautiful SN.. FIGHTING!!! \m/
I will always love and support you. :x

And about TS... How can you even have people that yet feel sorry for her?? 8-|
Did they forget everything which made??!! :-w Pff. That absurd!! [-( I really do not understand people. ~X(
Sorry, but I do not believe in your pain. [-(
I can not feel sorry for someone who killed so many people only by envy. [-X
For me it is a very bad person, that deserves the worst in the world! >:)
:-L

In ends... See you next week. :-h
I'm still a bit worried about the next episodes...  :-SS but good, have to see what will happen (though be painful :-S )

By the by, Again thank you very much to those who made the recapitulation in live, by the gif, videos ... etc. >:D< Thanks! :)>- is very appreciated. :D

P.S:
Lady Ki, my precious LK... FIGHTING!! \m/  I love you ~~~  :x

@tessieroo Indeed they didn't show us an ET worrior but we know that he was a great one in his prime youth till he became The Prime Minister and he ganed from that on his reputation of fearless one and his position neverless...and Bayan grew idealizing that person that ET was before the greed got the better of him...so it was more of the past ET that he respected and looked high upon and had him as his hero in his youthful years that made him shred that tearAnd indeed,i wanted ET do tie last watching his sons die one by one right before him
about people being sad for TS,it's in human emotions,in most of us...i'm sure many could feel sorry for a evil character even tough that same one did horrible things in the whole show,many tend to foget for that moment and feel compasionate,pity for that person and after that wave goes by they think logically what they did and say they aren't anymore...a role plays the writing and the emotions that the actor in charge can transmit to us and shake our hearts...i felt quite a few times pity for her in the show but after that moment i still stand that she is bad and i'm not sad about her end

@Miky88 - 
But saying that ET was a great man or man to be respected in the past is also a bit contradictory. If we say that, what happens to the argument that poor Tana grew up with no love so that's why she's the way she is...or poor DK never had his Father's love so that's why he's the way he is? Which is it? Or is it both? ARRGGG! 
Was ET a "great man" or just a great warrior on the battlefield? If it's the former, then there is NO excuse for the way his kids turned out and it throws out the thought that his kids deserve any sympathy. If it's the latter, then it just means ET was a great fighter with excellent sword skills? (and that's why BA teared up?) :|  If it's that, BA should also feel that way about WY, PBW, DK, Bang, etc, since they all have incredible fighting skills.  :-?
LMAO, can you tell I'm confused.  :\">  =))  Someone should stop me from over analyzing. 

tessieroo said: @Miky88 - 
Was ET a "great man" or just a great warrior on the battlefield? If it's the former, then there is NO excuse for the way his kids turned out and it throws out the thought that his kids deserve any sympathy. If it's the latter, then it just means ET was a great fighter with excellent sword skills? (and that's why BA teared up?) :|  If it's that, BA should also feel that way about WY, PBW, DK, Bang, etc, since they all have incredible fighting skills.  :-?

tessieroo

said:

@Miky88 - 
But saying that ET was a great man or man to be respected in the past is also a bit contradictory. If we say that, what happens to the argument that poor Tana grew up with no love so that's why she's the way she is...or poor DK never had his Father's love so that's why he's the way he is? Which is it? Or is it both? ARRGGG! 
LMAO, can you tell I'm confused.  :\">  =))  Someone should stop me from over analyzing. 

nana544 said: I been wanted to see ET died, and now that it finally happened, my heart feel disheartened. Sure, he was evil, but how I wish that's not how he should died. I would have want him to die in battle. Seeing him died like that just make his strong character look fragile. SN definitely have enemies now, both the new Empress and ED. Lastly, WY is so cute with his son.

I'm disappointed with ET's death!! 
what happened to disembowelment or dividing him into 4 using cattles or horses
or atleaset a public execution  beheading (that's the least fro me)
omo we are all becoming evil for wanting ET to die in the most painful and gruesome way  >:) >:)

@Miky88 - Thanks, I am indeed over analyzing when I shouldn't.  =))
@qwenli - I've read about that too but it appears her kids considered her a 'bad mummy" because she worked. (which condemns just about every working mother I know who puts in long hours) I didn't read anything about abuse or anything like that? Sorry - this is a bit off-topic! 
@jeenee - I agree! I don't know where the writers got this form of death unless I'm missing some part of history. I wasn't aware "public strangling" was an accepted death sentence? Where is @DJG?  :-w  I need another history lesson. =))

Guest HanN1430293555

ohhh damn,,, sorry im just little bit disappointed of ET's clan down fall, why is that so easy? I thought ET hold almost of the troops of army in the palace? I'm expecting more actions and tactics how to defend and to offend each side, like in Queen Seun Duk, that was amazing battle with Lady Mishel vs Dokman, mishel's technique of defending herself was so clever, and Dokman/Queen Seun duk Offensive attack was great as well, that was more satisfying villian downfall I ever seen, sorry guys.this was only my opinion. , 

and i was expecting that SN will kill those army in front of the other consort but she just looking around, where is the old SN the brave knight with shinning armor??... :( :( 
but dont worry it wont affect how i loved Empress ki. :) then again waiting for the next episode next week. Godbless everyone! :)

As a fan, i just feel so proud of uri Paeja
He looks so calm even they were surrounded by armed enemies wanting all of them dead1957675_1416369728614010_1999678729_o.jp
He has really come a long way!He is not scared of swords any more.He does not cower anymoreHe has truly become an Emperor1015959_1416369891947327_1170601474_o.jp

But I'm not the only one proud of uri Paeja's Milestone 

She too is very proud.She can't believe that the one who is in front of him is the whiny Prince she was with in a small island in Goryeo.She can't fight the tears from flowing because she was so happy to see him great and majestic.He has become her Emperor.1926211_1416371148613868_364316781_o.jpg
Edit: I'm sorry for SN's picture I'm lousy at screen capping 

kdramaadt said: pegster said: Did anyone else notice the look on ED's face when SN said she'd take care of TH?  That was not a pleasing look, I thought she looked hostile toward SN.
Even when DS was ordering to take SN away, ED didn't look alarmed or concerned, or tried to defend SN.  
Could it mean that ED is starting to realize how much TH is willing to sacrifice for SN and is starting to put up her guards toward SN?  Or is she just simply upset that TH is in this current state because of SN?

Are the writers be spinning the wheels to prepare for the next villain now?  Does this mean the ending for ET Clan is nearing?