[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest critics

TH:  Ahaaa!  You are now mentally unstable.  You have no rights to read the appeals.  Let me do it!
http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/empress-ki-e36-140310-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_002005005.jpg

ET: 
But Paeja here is the medical certificate from the Mental Hospital stating that I have just fully recovered from that disease.

http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/empress-ki-e36-140310-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_002136336.jpg

TH:  Excuse me!  Here's also a letter from that hospital informing us to send you back.  So keep your mouth shut!  http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/68.gif
http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/empress-ki-e36-140310-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_002228495.jpg

Guest critics

@berrybliss & @AKIRADOWN:  EMPRESS KI IS SIMPLY THE BEST!

Thank you very much guys for appreciating my joke lines.  Really, I'm so inspired to do it even just in a while so as not to be so emotionally involved (either being in rage or in pain) out of this Empress Ki drama's characterization in every role each cast portrays to make this drama wholesome and a lifetime to remember.

Truly, this forum is my first venue to express myself to the fullest without fear of being condemned/harassed by my fellow viewers.

To EK drama production staff, artists, forum facilitators & my classmates in this site, thank you for taking me in.
  Good luck to all of us!  'Til then.

That gif with Baby Ayu is so darn cuteeeee! He is actually playing with his 'dad'. Totally adorable!

EDIT:
Could it be Tana or Dangkise? Or ET!!
screambyscared said: *oooohhh I think @ChelseaS has been posting it on previous page hehe *joesonghabnida but It makes me so curious, who's in prison?! ET or El-Maids or El-Plague *molla!!! :-/

today's episode must be super daebak.. unfortunately I must read the live recap from my iphone later in the equestarian.. ride a horse like Seung Nyang... not me.. my girl.. hehehe

Kamsahanmida in advance for all live recappers..

kiss and hug from sunny Amsterdam...

Guest critics

@jewel11 said:  @critics "laughing so much fun for your jokes. You are a ice breaker of the forum. Happy Tuesday everyone. Enjoy watching episode 37.feeling excited to the outcome of empress ki tonight."
Thank you @jewel11.  Me too, though feeling so sleepy but I guess I have to force my eyes open :-O :-O so I could actively read and possibly participate in the live recaps of episode 37 from our co-viewers who painstakingly share their precious time and abilities to interpret for us to easily understand what's going on.  
Really, EMPRESS KI is so addicting!  Can't help myself but keep on browsing this forum.  I think my eyes will sag by the end of this drama.  :o3

Guest larabn

Today is the day for the doom of ET >:)
so today will be filled with action and I'm dying to watch the scene where TN gets taken away while SN is going all badass and lifting her head up
woah!!! SN has the best reactions in those kind of situations  :D
But I have to warn you guys for no preview after a daebek cliffhanger or a short preview that will drive us crazy :P

EDIT: forgot to say that I love SN's clothes in that scene :)

@valsava - 
I love, love, love the pictures of the little guy in blue! He's too adorable!  :x Also love the pictures of him hugging HJW, she needs to have a baby boy in real life like right now.  [-(
@larabn - It better be Tana's day of doom or I might need to take a vacation. I've been waiting for this chick to die since Ep 13 or so. :-w