[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@cikamoi I would love to see Park Se Young as lead. But I heard shes cast for other project.
That would be even good for you. Queen gets CY and you get King chihuahua.

Guest dhyla

cikamoi said: I have seen a lot of kdramas that became unsuccessful in the end because they put a lot of kpop idol in there. That's why.
Jung Il Woo as second male lead? I don't like the idea. Bring Kim Beom please :))

Guest mintjulep

And I am not for a pairing as in A gentleman's dignity because they are older. What I meant was that I would like to see lMH act with someone taller than 5'3.
He is tall and he can take the height.

Guest dhyla

oh and is it too much to ask if i want a female lead who also does the work (kiss)? not just stand there like a rock. i'm kind of tired seeing LMH doing all the kiss. haha! ;)) ;))

finally finshed reading all the posts , 
first of all congratulation for this great news .. It is the Hallyu star Come back ! 
then congratulation for creating this forum .. and congratulation for its success .. 
I can not express how much I love SBS this year ,, almost all my lovely actresses and actors are making their comeback through this channel  >:D<
so we may see moments between the nation fairy Song Hye kyu and long time fan boy Lee min Ho at the end of year drama awards ceremony  !!!
=)) :x
for the writers and the director ,, I have seen for them , Secret Garden , A gentle man dignity , city hall and midas .. I like their works either in writing , directing or choosing the pair leads and cast .. so I am anticipating so much this drama to be a hit  8->
for the story I do not mind anything as I have a un limited believe in my ultimate bias LMH ! but I am praying and agree with @xopo17    regarding the ending not to be only a happy ending / open one in CH or Faith Style !! 
for the lead female I am all for Park Bo Young ( like @sia3  ^^ )  ,, some may not so familiar with her but she is considered as those A list actors due to her well doing in box office with her movies ,, she is for sure young but talented ! 
20130118_LeeMinHo_ParkBoYoung.jpg

side not : 100 % lucky girl in starring against Korea flower boys ^^
as @tigeryespeppy  worried from her height in comparison to LMH >> I would like to assure u the chemistry is all what really is matter >> proof >> Jo in sung and Song hye kyu in that winter the wind blow ,, see
song_hye_kyo_jo_in_sung_that_winter_film

but they made millions of crazy fans  :D
for Han Hyo Joo  , I watched many of her works as , Dong Yi ( which is my most favorite historical drama of all the time ) , brilliant legacy , spring waltz , ilijmae and movie always with so ji be >> and I agree with most of u ( as @Hanjae and @Maja ) she still not that strong enough as LMH level .. so truly I am praying she will not be the lead !
for Moon Chae Won , I have nothing against her , she is pretty , talented ..but I can not feel a chemistry between them for time being ! 
for Kim So Eun  ; I am voting yes as well but just like @awesomeduck said , her choices are not good or she is not lucky !! as she is good in acting and so beautiful ! I wish she will have someday a lead role in a hit drama and sooooooooooooon !
anyway , LMH in my eyes just like Ha Ji won ,, I am sure and belivere in their ability to pull off any role in exellent way and be in a great chemistry with any co stars .. but still it is not like I do no mind who is the female lead will be ! and agree 100 % with @charliew as no more nonas please , if it has to be so please bring Yoon Eun Hye   ^:)^  and I think if the drama will air by later half of 2013 that means she possibly has had a good break after I miss you .. 

Guest dhyla

i should have started here earlier! my eyes are tired. 8-| 8-| 8-|

i'm going to sleep now. "see" you all tomorrow!
:-h :-h

Annyeong @everyone ! :-h

So LMH has a new drama ? I didn't expect him to take a project so soon. I should BP a bit to know what it's about.

Am I the only one ? But it feels weird to post in another thread now. LOL

Good night @dhyla

It's been awhile I didn't see you !

Annyeong @dhyla I see you are a fellow Minoz? Hehehe ;)) hmmmm since you lurk over there, you might me familiar with my constant swooning and fangirling already, I am afraid I will annoy half of the users out of this thread hahahahaha =))

Annyeong @wangneyo :) waaahhhh :-O you must have had fun backtracking lol, forgive us we are a bunch of chatter boxes lol. I agree with 100% of what you said minus the fact that I don't know who KSE is hahaha plus I am with @cikamoi I kind of like MCW lol, so in other words I agree with 60% of what you said hahahah =)) @sia3 will be happy to hear, another vote for PBY sia3 lol.

Guest mintjulep

shengvang said: Annyeong @dhyla I see you are a fellow Minoz? Hehehe ;)) hmmmm since you lurk over there, you might me familiar with my constant swooning and fangirling already, I am afraid I will annoy half of the users out of this thread hahahahaha =))

Annyeong @wangneyo :) waaahhhh :-O you must have had fun backtracking lol, forgive us we are a bunch of chatter boxes lol. I agree with 100% of what you said minus the fact that I don't know who KSE is hahaha plus I am with @cikamoi I kind of like MCW lol, so in other words I agree with 60% of what you said hahahah =))@sia3 will be happy to hear, another vote for PBY sia3 lol.