[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest xopo17

sia3 said: @xopo17
Hmm I think it's safe to say all the actresses didn't do much in the kissing scenes from his previous projects. :))
All the work was done by the kissing beast, that is why I hope this time, I can see some interactions from the actress too.

@sia3Yup he could sooo do a uni student :) I do know what you mean though, he's never played a character his age, I haven't seen his other stuff yet but in Faith he was 21 and 28 then he was 33, never close to his 25 years :( 

Guest xopo17

cikamoi said: @Xopo17 I have a lot of love to give to the second male lead! I hope the second male lead is not an old man..... because I don't have any love to give to an old man :))

@Xopo17 I can only love a man that's age like Jang Dong Gun :)) But not a very old man. 
Heirs title sound like Lee Min Ho will be playing a son came from a very rich family and he has to sit for the heirs of his Father's company and he is a playboy and bad son in the drama until he met his first love. Just like AGD and SG taste. First love in the winter :)

Guest xopo17

cikamoi said: @Xopo17 I can only love a man that's age like Jang Dong Gun :)) But not a very old man. 
Heirs title sound like Lee Min Ho will be playing a son came from a very rich family and he has to sit for the heirs of his Father's company and he is a playboy and bad son in the drama until he met his first love. Just like AGD and SG taste. First love in the winter :)

@Xopo17 I can only love a man that's age like Jang Dong Gun :)) But not a very old man. 

@cikamoi hmmmm have you backpedaled to the first page of this thread of do we just simply have the same mind hahahaha, I suggested the same storyline but I couldn't figure out what role the female lead would play hahaha, I agree with @sia3 that it is very cheesy but omo, my mind cannot rest anymore, I keep thinking of all the possible storylines lol. Hmmmm, who knows, it might be completely different from what we are thinking lol.

@shengvang I was imagined Lee Min Ho will play a workaholic man (workaholic and no time for love). Work for his family's company so hard just for the sake of a heirs or else his throne will be snatch by his cousins maybe. It sounds like a Makjang drama already :)). In there he met his first love or another love after betrayed by the his first love. 

HI, EVERYONE  >:D< !!! I FINALLY GET ON BOARD HERE  <:-P !!! I wouldn't survive if I missed the first day of this new thread  8-X! SO FINALLY A NEW LMH DRAMA AND A ROM-COM BY THE INCREDIBLE GENIOUS THAT IS KIM EUN SOOK, YAY   <:-P   \m/ !!! The world couldn't get any better! tumblr_lye0t0NylB1qdwpioo2_400_zps82bb45
I'm super excited for this even though I'm a little dubious about the PD since Midas and Tazza certainly left a lot to be desired but maybe that was mostly due to the scriptwriting.
@eh_ashlei: I completely agree with you and by the way it's nice to meet you >:D<! A Millionaire's First Love, City Hall and Secret Garden are all works that I like very much and SG is from my point of view the closest that any K-drama got to perfection together with MGIAG :x! I mean, there are definitely k-dramas that I'd been more addicted to and loved more like CH, BOF, YAB to name a few, however, there wasn't any fault that I disliked too much in those two dramas -all the aspect that I value in a good series just click - acting, chemistry, kissess (no 1/4 lip touch kisses as I call them and hate them with my all), music, directing, no real weakness in writing or in the way the story goes, camera work.
I also agree LMH needs a good female counterpart that they can complement each other - a stellar actress with whom he'd a good chemistry - no idol definitely, no L7CS and NO GHS, , AS WELL. I BEG OF YOU, CASTING DIRECTOR, WHOEVER YOU MIGHT BE [-O< !!! (I'm sorry to her fans. Even though I think she had good chemistry with LMH in BOF and she might be a talented singer, director, photographer or painter, I can't judge those qualities, since I'm not familiar with her work there, however, what she is not is a good actress and neither a good kisser)

@Xopo17 I have a lot of love to give to the second male lead! I hope the second male lead is not an old man..... because I don't have any love to give to an old man :))

@cikamoi oh please no, no, I don't want a second male lead that will interfere with the main couple, I just hate the idea! :(( I want a full on romance drama with uri lmh and the female lead, I hate having to watch the female lead with another guy :/ at least not a love triangle kind of thing please, I'll be disappointed. Sure there is always a second guy, who is always there for the female lead but some of them are so minor that it really doesn't matter, I am hoping for such a character hahahaha =))

I am afraid I'd start flipping tables if I see uri LMH hurt hahahaha omo I am so biased, in almost every case, I want the male character to hurt but gaaahhhh when it comes to LMH I can't stand the thought hahahahaha =))

Hi everyone :-h since everyone is putting their 2 cents about the female lead for this drama I was seriously hoping it would've been Park Se Young aka Nooguk cuz seriously when she was onscreen with LMH they had good chemistry . Now don't kick me you Imja Couple raving lunatics. X_X lol . Love our imja couple to pieces but based on a actor/actress standpoint I think they'd make a good OTP for a drama too bad PSY will be doing a drama that will seem to last an eternity