[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hi :x

hitting the 20th page already :D
I'm no Minoz but I came to congratulate my Minoz friends for your man's long-waited-for comeback. I know what kinds of dreams most of ya are having those days :))

So I was right. He was planning to comeback strongly during the many fanmeetings. Secret Garden writer..I know he'll do her good. She has some unrealistic twist but LMH will make them work.

I'll go read the first two pages to know more about it.

Edit: Uri @Maja Salamaat for creating the thread!

1364605550491.jpg

Hi @dr25 :-h
I'm here but I'm gonna go out to do some grocery shopping. I hope the mall is open :)) since it is Easter.
I've been a couch potato the whole of yesterday, need to go out and move my body a little today or else I'll starve if I don't :P
Happy to see you here and a lot more new faces, too.

I saw your new fan-vid for uri Jangbin :)
Hehehehe.... *giggles* ;)
Maybe Heirs can cast him to play the second male lead since we didn't get to see much of him interacting with CY. ;))

cikamoi said: @maja I really love the guessing game because this will keep this thread alive until it airs.

so far,

Song Hye Kyo
Yoon Eun Hye
Park Boon Young

I love YEH with her sophisticated look if she has the character is a bold woman. it can fit with him.

@Sia3 Sme here :)) I was supposed to make myself dinner two hours ago but I'm too lazy to do anything. I don't mind starving...I'll convince my inner mind that I'm on a diet.

I noticed you awesomed my post there. No 2nd lead cuz this means no girl=what's in it for me?! No no I rather he continues his imaginary slumber and come up with something superb for him and me ;))

@Maja I speak the truth, I am quite the fan of her's and I sincerely think she is a great actress! Lol.

Hahahaha @awesomeduck I can feel your wrath lol.

I hear your cries @LuvMinHo lol.

Miahney, chong mal.

My Vote:

1.) Song Hye Kyo, (will never happen but I will keep dreaming on it)

2.) Moon Chae Won

3.) Park Bo Young

OK! @everybody so far I got...

-Yoon Eun Hye
-Song Hye Kyo
-Park Bo Young
-Kim So Eun
-Han Ji Min
-Jung So Min
-Moon Geun Young
-Park Shin Hye
-Moon Chae Won

any more additional names?! I will wait 15 more minutes before I make the poll ;))