[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hi @everyone :-h

Wow, a new home :D

For the female lead, how about Ha Ji Won? All her dramas are good, well, at least for those that I've seen :P

Guest xopo17

sia3 said: @jasy
OMG. Ok, I was going to bed and decided to check here one last time and you successfully lure me out with Chi! :x :x :x
I'm not immune to Chi, Toothless or Stitch, you know? :)) Okay, I lied. I also want to say hi to you too. :P
>:D< before I go to bed... love that gif by the way :x :))

@shengvang
Hmm? Me, shipping them? Dunno ~ they are just looking pretty good together that's all and since everyone seems to give her *thumbs up* with her acting skills so I think it could work. ;))

My dear, other forum is saying that Minho has been dropping hints all along. In China, he said he's practising singing and then in USA, he announced he's releasing an album, holding concerts. Then in Jakarta, he said he wants to play a student... so could it be possible he really is going to play some kind of high school / uni student? Therefore, as much as I hope he'd be a working man... he might really be acting as a student :( (being a student is too BOF, deja vu for me).

I actually had a thought of what if he's a single father with a son/daughter plot. :))

@awesomeduck

I know! That's why I am giggling when I see them together :))

And Minho immediately burst out into his dorky giggles too... @azzurri's favourite kind as well. :))

Only Minho has that kind of laughs =))

The funny thing is the camera wasn't on them after they announced the nominees, but you still can hear Minho's dorky laughs

Hahahahaha lol @sia3 omo I thought my ears were playing tricks on me because I swear I heard him giggling even afterwards, lol, gaaahhhh minhossshhii you are too cute! :x :x :x

Guest xopo17

KhushiRS said: Just read about Lee Min Ho getting confirmed to play the male lead in this new drama and am very exctited for his comeback. Does anyone know what kind of drama will it be? I mean a rom-com, melo or historical???

Guest mintjulep

sia3 said: @xopo17
Ah I see. Yeah that, others said her acting is not great therefore, no for me.
I want MinHot to have feel challenge acting against his co-star.

@lynlily
He can pull off a uni student. Who says uni student has to look young, right?
But not high schooler unless he's playing a high schooler in flash backs.
I don't know, I just want him to play a character his own age. You know what I mean?
Not too old, and not too young.

Hello, I'm back.

I don't like Ha Ji Won (I don't know why but not her). Maybe Yoon Eun Hye, I really like her acting. :)

But from the bottom of my heart, KHS is away my number 1 choice eventhough it'll never ever happen again. :(

@jasy

OMG. Ok, I was going to bed and decided to check here one last time and you successfully lure me out with Chi! :x :x :x

I'm not immune to Chi, Toothless or Stitch, you know? :)) Okay, I lied. I also want to say hi to you too. :P

>:D< before I go to bed... love that gif by the way :x :))

@shengvang

Hmm? Me, shipping them? Dunno ~ they are just looking pretty good together that's all and since everyone seems to give her *thumbs up* with her acting skills so I think it could work. ;))

My dear, other forum is saying that Minho has been dropping hints all along. In China, he said he's practising singing and then in USA, he announced he's releasing an album, holding concerts. Then in Jakarta, he said he wants to play a student... so could it be possible he really is going to play some kind of high school / uni student? Therefore, as much as I hope he'd be a working man... he might really be acting as a student :( (being a student is too BOF, deja vu for me).

I actually had a thought of what if he's a single father with a son/daughter plot. :))

@sia3 oh please no hahahaha, the writer said LMH's role was meant to suit him, do you really think LMH fits to play a single dad with a child? Waaaahhhhh, :-O I am a tad bit offended for uri lmh hahahahahahahahahah =))

Omo, but aren't we all underestimating LMH's abilities? I think he can very well play a student. Ok I admit, his curly hair played a part in making him look older than a high school student in BOF but hey, city hunter hair, throw on some school uniform and I think LMH can pull off the student look very very well :-bd hehehehe ;))

@bobsavera oh I see, so @briseas is one of our former fellow Faithling? Humph, i might be a chatter box but I have not been around too long lol, I came in during episode 18 of faith season two lol.

Annyeong @xopo17 I believe we have not met either :D

Omo, yet another who dislikes uri GJP's hair hahahahaha =))

Guest xopo17

shengvang said: @bobsavera oh I see, so @briseas is one of our former fellow Faithling? Humph, i might be a chatter box but I have not been around too long lol, I came in during episode 18 of faith season two lol.

Annyeong @xopo17 I believe we have not met either :D

Omo, yet another who dislikes uri GJP's hair hahahahaha =))

Hi @cikamoi . Nice to see you back :)  Thank you for the laughs in Faith season 1. Especialy with you fake facebook posts.