[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@shengvang I was imagined Lee Min Ho will play a workaholic man (workaholic and no time for love). Work for his family's company so hard just for the sake of a heirs or else his throne will be snatch by his cousins maybe. It sounds like a Makjang drama already :)). In there he met his first love or another love after betrayed by the his first love. 

Hahahahah omo but it sounds good to me @cikamoi :-bd

Guest xopo17

briseis said: HI, EVERYONE  >:D< !!! I FINALLY GET ON BOARD HERE  <:-P !!! I wouldn't survive if I missed the first day of this new thread  8-X! SO FINALLY A NEW LMH DRAMA AND A ROM-COM BY THE INCREDIBLE GENIOUS THAT IS KIM EUN SOOK, YAY   <:-P   \m/ !!! The world couldn't get better! 
I'm super excited for this even though I'm a little dubious about the PD since Midas and Tazza certainly left a lot to be desired but maybe that was most the scriptwriting.
@eh_ashlei: I completely agree with you and by the way it's nice to meet you >:D<! A Millionaire's First Love, City Hall and Secret Garden are all works that I like very much and SG is from my point of view the closest that any K-drama got to perfection together with MGIAG :x! I mean, there are definitely k-dramas that I'd been more addicted to and loved more like CH, BOF, YAB to name a few, however, there wasn't any fault that I disliked too much in those two dramas -all the aspect that I value in a good series just click - acting, chemistry, kissess (no 1/4 lip touch kisses as I call them and hate them with my all), music, directing, no real weakness in writing or in the way the story goes, camera work.
I also agree LMH needs a good female counterpart that they can complement each other - a stellar actress with whom he'd a good chemistry - no idol definitely, no L7CS and NO GHS, , AS WELL. I BEG OF YOU, CASTING DIRECTOR, WHOEVER YOU MIGHT BE [-O< !!! (I'm sorry to her fans. Even though I think she had good chemistry with LMH in BOF and she might be a talented singer, director, photographer or painter, I can't judge those qualities, since I'm not familiar with her work there, however, what she is not is a good actress and neither a good kisser)

I hope it's not a weekend drama. Weekend drama is hard to success. A few succeeded but it's hard since most of the Korean prefer Wednesday - Thursday time slot. I don't know why.

@cikamoi we will stab the crap out of SBS if they give our

man such a horrible time! Pssshhhh Minoz will shake the world! Hahahaha =)) everyone knows minhot deserves a golden time!

Guest xopo17

adlyn13 said: Hi everyone :-h since everyone is putting their 2 cents about the female lead for this drama I was seriously hoping it would've been Park Se Young aka Nooguk cuz seriously when she was onscreen with LMH they had good chemistry . Now don't kick me you Imja Couple raving lunatics. X_X lol . Love our imja couple to pieces but based on a actor/actress standpoint I think they'd make a good OTP for a drama too bad PSY will be doing a drama that will seem to last an eternity

cikamoi said: @shengvang I was imagined Lee Min Ho will play a workaholic man (workaholic and no time for love). Work for his family's company so hard just for the sake of a heirs or else his throne will be snatch by his cousins maybe. It sounds like a Makjang drama already :)). In there he met his first love or another love after betrayed by the his first love. 

Waaaaaw so this thread is gonna be my new home!! I'm not a ''real'' fan (LOL!) of LMH but I LOVE all my Faithlings!! >:D< I'm so happy I won't be saying goodbye anytime soon from you guys.

3168554dnyph8ox9s_zpsb995fcc7.gif

kappy said:

awesomeduck said:

@shengvang - are you really IN LOVE with those ajumma curls on MinHot's head LOL :)) OMO - I can't seem to take him seriously with that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)) 

@awesomeduck - Oh, that is funny.  @shengvang is a die-hard/die-easy fan, remember? LOLI know what you mean about that hair, but look at his glare!  It's screaming through the hair saying "I DARE you to take me seriously!"

I think I might have to rummage through all the curls to find the glare to take him seriously LOL :)) @shengvang has unyielding love for MinHot 

Hahahaha @awesomeduck I have seen nearly all of minhot's BOF photos, and gaaahhhh the man looks like a straight up Prince Charming hahahah =))

@kappy aaaahhhh what is wrong with his glare? Lol. It is quite intriguing hahahahaha =))

@sia3 gaaahhhh you crack me up, fully shipping "HoBo?" "MinBo?" Hahahaha I like HoBo hahahahahahahahahah =)) I admit, that video of her calling him "oppa" is kind of cute, so cute how they wouldn't stop laughing, and kept giggling like little kids :x

Guest xopo17

cikamoi said: I hope it's not a weekend drama. Weekend drama is hard to success. A few succeeded but it's hard since most of the Korean prefer Wednesday - Thursday time slot. I don't know why.

jasy said: Waaaaaw so this thread is gonna be my new home!! I'm not a ''real'' fan (LOL!) of LMH but I LOVE all my Faithlings!! >:D< I'm so happy I won't be saying goodbye anytime soon from you guys.

Okay, right now im very very happy. i search all of awesome kiss scene from the writer nim :Dokay, i hope the ending will be a proposal kiss or long time no see kiss or wedding kiss . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,, really really excited!

@jasy
OMG. Ok, I was going to bed and decided to check here one last time and you successfully lure me out with Chi! :x :x :x
I'm not immune to Chi, Toothless or Stitch, you know? :)) Okay, I lied. I also want to say hi to you too. :P
>:D< before I go to bed... love that gif by the way :x :))

@shengvang
Hmm? Me, shipping them? Dunno ~ they are just looking pretty good together that's all and since everyone seems to give her *thumbs up* with her acting skills so I think it could work. ;))

My dear, other forum is saying that Minho has been dropping hints all along. In China, he said he's practising singing and then in USA, he announced he's releasing an album, holding concerts. Then in Jakarta, he said he wants to play a student... so could it be possible he really is going to play some kind of high school / uni student? Therefore, as much as I hope he'd be a working man... he might really be acting as a student :( (being a student is too BOF, deja vu for me).

I actually had a thought of what if he's a single father with a son/daughter plot. :))

Guest xopo17

bobsavero said: Okay, right now im very very happy. i search all of awesome kiss scene from the writer nim :Dokay, i hope the ending will be a proposal kiss or long time no see kiss or wedding kiss . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,, really really excited!

oh no. i never watch tazza and midas.... lets watch the mvs :D

http://youtu.be/L0rjbaA-IZE

wait,, tazza and midas man lead is jang hyuk??? omo omo... and i know that midas have a great rating!omoooo, Noo min woo was in midas? kekekekke. awesome!

@sia3 Hello! >:D<  You always go to bed when I wake up. :(

I don't mind him acting as student. He still has time for other serious roles. I just wish (as most of reople here) that his leading lady is going to be a decent actress (and not idol).

Hello! @xopo17