[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@LuvMinHo
Ho Ho no :-t
No family doctor, I wanna see him having his own girl, acting dorky like he does BTS, smiling, and cracking jokes. No docs /:)
He can be his older brother who came from the US heheh. @Awesomeduck gym buddies....I'm already having visions, my dark zone is working :))

See ya gals. I'll go cook something to eat. I'll be breaking my long drama fasting with LMH's drama. Stay blessed dear chingus.

Guest tigereyespeppy

LuvMinHo said: @awesomeduck
How about JB as the family doctor, then we could see more bromance and skinship as well :))Daeman puppy as the chauffeurChoong Suk as the butler
=)) =)) =))

Guest WutHmone

Hello @everyone :-h :-h :-h

@Maja : Here are my votes.

1. Park Bo Young
2. Park Bo Young
3. Park Bo Young :)) :)) :))

That's my vote for younger/junior actress. As for noonas (in case writer nim decides to cast a Noona as female lead),she has to be
Kim Hee Sun or Song Hye Kyo :D

Ok, time is up I will make the poll now, it will be on the 1st page of the thread you can just click the drama title on my ziggy ;))

Edit: I could not post the actual poll so it's just the link ;))

hello @LuvMinho and @awesomeduck  :-* how are you ?i'm fine :Dyup. it's a long weekend too here :)>-when @rinoaclara hear this news, she's so happybecause we really hope that when we visit korea we could go to Minho syuting location for his new dramaand now we got this news.. yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :x

hayuinblue said: hello @LuvMinho and @awesomeduck  :-* how are you ?i'm fine :Dyup. it's a long weekend too here :)>-when @rinoaclara hear this news, she's so happybecause we really hope that when we visit korea we could go to Minho syuting location for his new dramaand now we got this news.. yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :x

shengvang said: @sia3 oh please no hahahaha, the writer said LMH's role was meant to suit him, do you really think LMH fits to play a single dad with a child? Waaaahhhhh, :-O I am a tad bit offended for uri lmh hahahahahahahahahah =))

Omo, but aren't we all underestimating LMH's abilities? I think he can very well play a student. Ok I admit, his curly hair played a part in making him look older than a high school student in BOF but hey, city hunter hair, throw on some school uniform and I think LMH can pull off the student look very very well :-bd hehehehe ;))

shengvang said:

@sia3 oh please no hahahaha, the writer said LMH's role was meant to suit him, do you really think LMH fits to play a single dad with a child? Waaaahhhhh, I am a tad bit offended for uri lmh hahahahahahahahahah

Omo, but aren't we all underestimating LMH's abilities? I think he can very well play a student. Ok I admit, his curly hair played a part in making him look older than a high school student in BOF but hey, city hunter hair, throw on some school uniform and I think LMH can pull off the student look very very well hehehehe

Miss @shengvang, let me point out your contradiction here. So are you or are you not underestimating his abilities? ;)) :))

Gotcha! I believe he can pull it off as a student, but I prefer him not to do another BOF related kind; and if must, a Uni student and not a high school student.

Hahahahahahahahahah lmao omo you are putting me on the spot @sia3 hahahaha, I think LMH can very well act any role given to him, but what I was saying there is that the writer will most likely not make LMH a single dad because in creating a character that "suits" his image, a single dad seems out of the question, but who knows, perhaps I can be totally wrong. Lol.

@luvminho hi..... :-)

@vivaciousvixen @cikamoi after read ur comment i start imagine that the female lead is another sophisticaded chaebol and YEH is fit that :-*

or a cute chaebol so it fit KSE/PBY

i am sick of rich-poor relationship drama

OMO @xopo17 : u remember all of faithlings from many month ago??? omo omo. awesome@shengvang. oops sorry, i mess up your name with @vangsweetie :D @cikamoi : eh, you change your avatar ?? omo, i always recognize people from their avatar :(( @jasy : no Park Shin Hye please,,, i like her in Flower boy next door but i dont think she will be a good couple with my beloved LMH :) and yeah, im not satisfied with her acting in other drama (esp. her kiss scene. kekeke) sorry but please dont bash me :)
WHY I WANT JOO WON FOR THE SECOND LEAD ??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that would be awesome awesome and awesome!