[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@dhyla GHS scared me because she made this wierd faces and sounds. I already saw her turning into big monster and eat everyone (including your beloved LMH) up. Yup... watching her in BoF made me halucinate. @-) And since then I can't watch her dramas =))

Good night sleep well!!

@shengvang : You don't know who KSE is ? Shame on you ! It's Ga Eul from BBF. Your favourite drama ! :))

Hahahaha omo shame on me @Yuuni I did not know hahahaha, in that case it my vote will have to be a no. I cannot picture them as a romantic couple at all, perhaps brothers and sisters but not at all as a couple lol.

Hahaha @mintjulep you are welcome? Lol, gaaahhhh you talking about it takes me back to LAX, PRICELESS! :x :x :x lol.

Edit: btw this thread is moving too quick, at this rate, we might reach 1000 pages before the drama actually starts airing Lol.

cikamoi said:

jasy said:

Wasn't Moon Geun Young cast for drama Goddess of Fire? So she will be busy I guess.

What about Park Shin Hye?

@jasy I forgot about her schedule :))Okay. Park Shin Hye? I think she looks like Lee Min Ho little sister. 

True. And she sucks at kissing scenes.

And please no no to Goo Hye Sun. I'm afraid of her since BoF.

Yes no GHS sorry don't like her acting sorry for minsun shippers

@jasy nice to meet you I am new to the thread by the way

Here's my list of whom I think would be great to work with LMH

Yoon Eun Hye

Moon Chae Won

that's pretty much it

Park Bo young dont know much of her work but she looks too young for him

Song Gye Ko maybe

oh yeah also the girl who played Gae Eul in BOF her name escapes me for right now .

Lee Min Jung although her voice kind of annoys me at times lol

shengvang

said: Annyeong

@dhyla

I see you are a fellow Minoz? Hehehe

;))

hmmmm since you lurk over there, you might me familiar with my constant swooning and fangirling already, I am afraid I will annoy half of the users out of this thread hahahahaha

=))

Annyeong

@wangneyo

:)

waaahhhh

:-O

you must have had fun backtracking lol, forgive us we are a bunch of chatter boxes lol. I agree with 100% of what you said minus the fact that I don't know who KSE is hahaha plus I am with

@cikamoi

I kind of like MCW lol, so in other words I agree with 60% of what you said hahahah

=))@sia3

will be happy to hear, another vote for PBY sia3 lol.

@hanjae I am agree with u,i think KSE is lovable and i hope she will do a romcom this time after i watch she is always play family drama lately,,

@jasy park shin hye is considering new drama knife and flower so i dont think she gona join this drama

I hope the female lead is Yoon Eun Hye/Kim So Eun/Park Bo Young

@myphim i love YEH and LMH chemistry in personal taste so Iam badly hoping that she gona plays the female lead and I love watch YEH act in romcom

superyuuki said: @hanjae I am agree with u,i think KSE is lovable and i hope she will do a romcom this time after i watch she is always play family drama lately,,
@jasy park shin hye is considering new drama knife and flower so i dont think she gona join this drama
I hope the female lead is Yoon Eun Hye/Kim So Eun/Park Bo Young
@myphim i love YEH and LMH chemistry in personal taste so Iam badly hoping that she gona plays the female lead and I love watch YEH act in romcom

Guest tigereyespeppy

@shengvang
Wow! :-O
I left last night at page 8, and now we're on page 19! #:-S
Keeping up with this page and the Faith page is gonna be a lot of work!
:))

@shengvang

Wow! :-O

I left last night at page 8, and now we're on page 19! #:-S

Keeping up with this page and the Faith page is gonna be a lot of work!

:))

Hahaha @tigereyespeppy wait until the AP team wakes up, omo, I won't want to leave my phone at all, afraid I'd have 30 so pages to backtrack hahahaha. But hey, it is never too late to join the "memory of a fish" team hahahaha =))