[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Maybe Song Hye Kyo will be in casting list :))

Oooooo, I like @cikamoi :-bd my minhot's dream will finally come true, working with his ideal hahahah =)) plus she has killer lips, gaaahhhh their kiss will be sexy! Hahahahah =))

@xopo17 omo you are also one of our former fellow Faithling? I have barely come around not too too long ago, so this thread marks our first meeting hehehe ;))

Guest sogazelle

xopo17 said: sia3 said: @xopo17
Ah I see. Yeah that, others said her acting is not great therefore, no for me.
I want MinHot to have feel challenge acting against his co-star.

@lynlily
He can pull off a uni student. Who says uni student has to look young, right?
But not high schooler unless he's playing a high schooler in flash backs.
I don't know, I just want him to play a character his own age. You know what I mean?
Not too old, and not too young.

@xopo17 omo so many faithlings back then waaahhhh :-O :-bd I am impressed!

Hahahaha I am guilty of the same, I have been such a bad student! Rather than focusing on school, I have been focused on lmh and faith hahahah =)) my grades are taking a toll downhill :(( :(( :(( hahahaha.

Guest manquant

Just finished reading DB and Soompi article about Heirs and here's the thread. ;)) Minho oppa, neomu neomu saranghae~~ Heirs, fighting!  ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest sogazelle

cikamoi said: So, fans nominated the female lead
Yoo Eun HyeSong Hye Kyo--
More please? I was thinking of Yoo In Na but she has a boyfriend already :))

Annyeong @manquant join in with our excitement hehehe ;))

@cikamoi I've always wanted SHK, because I personally like her myself. Did you see @sia3 ? Fully voting for Park Bo Young, because minho has mentioned he wants to work with a younger actress. How about shin min ah?

I can't imagined myself Shin Min Ah with Lee Min Ho, actually :))She is always good for Lee Seungi.
I personally like Song Hye Kyo too @shengvang . Especially her lips is kissable =))We have a same mind of thinking.

@Xopo17 Don't worry even it's a weekend drama, it will success because of the writer of AGD and SG, If it is a winter first love drama, so it's weekend drama time slot and it's fit it all. But no worries. I checked online, a lot of slot still available for weekday drama :)

I can't imagined myself Shin Min Ah with Lee Min Ho, actually :))She is always good for Lee Seungi.

I personally like Song Hye Kyo too @shengvang . Especially her lips is kissable =))We have a same mind of thinking.

Hahahaha @cikamoi actually I can't imagine them either but since you asked for some actresses, I just threw the first actress that came on to my mind hahahah =))

Waaahhhh high five, SHK's lips are so nice, perfect for uri lmh to kiss hahahahahahahahahah =)) =)) =))

Don't tell me the second male lead is Hyun Bin  B-)

Hahahaha @cikmoi no way, Hyun Bin is too famous and well loved to be the second guy hahahah I cannot imagine. Lol. Plus he does not suit to play the second guy at all, and I would not like it, nope, his fans will be up against Minoz, me no like, I like hyun bin also, so rather than play the second guy, which he will never, he should be the lead in another drama :-bd