[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

omo so I backed track to the faith thread and found the live recap op ep 1 around page 13 or so and this thread is on 19 and the drama hasn't even started at this rate Heirs will surely beat the faith thread with all the faithlings here :D

I really hope his co-star is around the same age, someone like Park Bo Young or Yoon Eun Hye is also a good choice. Park Shin Hye is cute but she really cant kiss and all her drama's have the same character :(. I have never seen PBY's drama's but saw some of her movie with Song Joong Ki and she is good and I think she will have lots of chemistry with Lee Min Ho. And as I stated several times earlier on other pages, I really dont want Han Ji Min or Choi Kang Hee as his co-stars or Han Ga In, boy that would mean he is gonna romance his aunties. No offence, but Secret Garden and A Gentleman's Dignity were good because the leading man/female were around the same age and thats why the chemistry was hot eventhough Jang Dong Gun is married I wasnt bothered by it and it didnt stand in his acting way. And I really dont like noona-pairing, its just big NO.

jasy

said: @dhyla GHS scared me because she made this wierd faces and sounds. I already saw her turning into big monster and eat everyone (including your beloved LMH) up. Yup... watching her in BoF made me halucinate. @-) And since then I can't watch her dramas =))

Good night sleep well!!

Guest vivaciousvixen

awesomeduck said: @jasy - I feel your sentiments re: GHS Till this day I still blame her for ruining BOF for me hahahaha =)) Could have been one of my favourite drama if I could stand her weird faces. Plus she can not kiss to even save her own life. It's like practising CPR on doll. So definitely not GHS please!!!!!!!!!! 

Wow seems like most of the members here were also a part of Faith forum & thus know each other well. So let me give a formal introduction since I never watched Faith so wasn't was active in that forum cuz I am not into historical dramas. I've followed Minho since BOF and I simply adored him in City Hunter. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Hoping to have a gala time reading & discussing about his upcoming drama  :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

I'm just curious, will the female lead be rich as well? Or will this be another case of the chaebol falling for the poor girl? :D

@maja I really love the guessing game because this will keep this thread alive until it airs.

so far,

Song Hye Kyo

Yoon Eun Hye

Park Boon Young

I love YEH with her sophisticated look if she has the character is a bold woman. it can fit with him.