[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

lol @heyitzmaureen he kyo post random pics in her IG,  she's so cute!  I saw that TREE pic she posted today too. ahhh..Oh soo = tree.  Youngie is missing Oh soo, or so it seems. Youngie, don't play with my crazy shipping heart!  

Guest Aeon12

hi chingus..sorry coz i can't log in to my old username sfc12 and i'm not comfortable w/ this new one and i'm still adjusting w/ this...:( and i miss all of you @blim0523 @hclover96 @hanna3188 @esophageal14 @heyitzmaureen @Maimee @Nith @wbhkis @OnLife glad to see you back sorry guys i can't remember everyone's name but i miss all of you...:wub: hope you'll not leave this ship i found a family in here though i'm having a hard time adjusting w/ the new forum and get used to my new name...:( but still i'm silently reading this ship and thanks for the chingus posts to make this thread still exist...i'm still here guys... :wub: and i miss the O2 couple too...:P

Guest cystar

@Maimee did you noticed that some photos of kyo on her ig account was deleted. like the one with the cotton candy?I cant see that post anymore on her account hmmm why is that so?:huh:

@Aeon12, i miss you too but we are having the same predicament. just hang on, it's a blessing we have our active O2 shippers who are making this thread move, thanks so much to all of you.

@cystar, someone mentioned that too to me and i checked, so far she has deleted the cotton candy and the bouquet of flowers. talking about SHK's IG account @KYO112, hope everyone of us follows her as of this writing she already has 99.9K followers :)

Btw, how do you guys jump to the page that you last visited, why is it that whenever i open soompi it opens to the first page of the forum, not like before that when you open your desired forum it opens to the last page you have visited. Hope I could find some advice becoz it has been so difficult for me to visit Kyo's page. Pardon me but I'm also excited for her DotS drama, though it's not JIS she's paired with but for me that's the next best thing becoz SJK is like a brother to JIS. SJK even visited JIS on the set to TWTWB, not to mention that SHK also visited JIS on IOIL isn't it about time that JIS should also return these gestures.

• Like 4

Awww I feel sad for her :(

She said, Eun-seo in 'Autumn in my Heart' is closest to her natural self and it was difficult for her to get out of the role, Eun-seo almost for the next two years since the completion of the drama.

Song Hye-kyo talked about herself as a woman not as an actress. She said, "I think I getting more tears as I get old and I feel like I am becoming like a child", revealing her recent state of her inner emotion. She also candidly said it was sometimes a little tough for her to live as an actress because of her free spirit".

• Like 6

This is kind of a late reaction to the tree KYO posted on insta, but I wonder what the significance of that tree is to her or in her life?:rolleyes:

There must be something in that tree that is meaningful or else she won't even take extra time out of her already busy life to post it!

Hmmmm.........must be the Oh tree!!! The tree of love!:wub::D

• Like 6

Hmmmm....... it's late Friday afternoon, it's a 3-day long Memorial weekend,no offices on Monday what to do, what to do! :rolleyes:

Aha! I think I have an idea! It's going to be a parade of Hye Kyo drama for me this long weekend!:D

Care to join me? I'll pop corn in the micro, make some pineappleade as opposed to lemonade, sit back and relax, and watch

Hye Kyo morphs from Eun Suh to Oh Young to the most stunning woman on the face of the earth!:)

• Like 4