Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

spuffniche

said: I saw the articles that SHK had an offer together with Song Joong Ki? Do you think she will accept it or if she accept it, do you think SHK-SJK love team will heat up? Honestly, I love SJK and I wouldn't mind the noona-dongsaeng relationship if he was opposite w/ SHK

:)

@hanna3188 I personally love them both but I don't think that they are match too (visually) because even SHK was a goddess like beauty, you can still see that she's too matured for SJK...but of course I wouldn't mind that :)

Well, guys, hold your horses for a sec, SHK is an artist, a versatile one at that. For a dynamic actress like her, she could playany role, she could give justice to any character she plays. In DoTS case, she is stepping out of her box to try something different. That's the thing, everybody knows our Song is older than the male Song, but that is the beauty of it. Break the ice, the monotony!I'm positive, both will give their best to give life to their characters! Besides, what is 4 years apart when it comes to love! :DI'm glad SHK took this role! I'm sure Oh Soo will be very proud of his Youngie!:-bdGood luck, Oh Young!:)>-

Hello to all :) It's been so quite here lately.

Just a thought: JIS might have convinced SHK and SJK to accept the offer. Since both are his friends, who knows JIS might just visit them on the set of DoTS :) :)  Hopefully not once, not twice, but MANY times......am I asking too much  :D:D

She is a good actress no doubt,  and the camera loves her face, everybody knows that.But  I do really wished she will be given a very good storyline , with other great K actors of her age or older than her, if not Mr. Red pants, why not that guy in Autumn in the swimming pool scene? ?? forgot the name.  He can act. 
If they will be paired, its hard to choose the Daesang winner.
just an opinion.peace.
:)>-

Guest moonsong85

Latest IG update of Hye Kyo (kyo1122) is a picture with cotton candy.  Reminds me so much of the cotton candy kiss in the series "That Winter the Wind Blows."
:))

Hello dearest O2 ship!! I haven't been in this thread in ages! But I saw song hye kyo's IG picture with the cotton candy which she also hash tagged in korean #thatwinterthewindblows #ohsoo #ohyoung and it just brought back a lot of memories and feels! Love it! :x

I wish her the best in her comeback drama with joongki. I honestly feel iffy about since I'm not a big fan of the writer but maybe it may prove me wrong. Idk.

Anyways have a great day shippers! Sail on! :D

hahaha ..maybe.she remembered somebody???QW8GWcv.jpg

Hye Kyo sshi we know you have a new drama but your post making me crazzzzyyy!!

Hi there, @moonsong85 and @hergurlc :) :)

@hanna1388, I sooooo agree!!!

To all fantabulousO2 shippers, thanks much for sticking with this fantabulous couple  :x =D> \:D/ <:-P :)

Looking forward to JIS' much-awaited visit to DoTS' set :) :)

Guest heyitzmaureen

@hanna3188 OH MY GOSH @-) :-O I LOST MY CHILL I NEED TO FIND MY CHILL OR MAYBE TAKE A CHILL PILL I CANT EVEN I CANT EVEN I CANT EVEN OH MDUFHDHF

girls,  honestly, I almost spilled my ice tea the moment I saw the pic. @heyitzmaureen , yeah you need to take your pill..hahaha
...what is she implying??? hashtag..hashtag...hashtag...lol!

@SusanC So agree.

@hanna3188 @spuffniche Don't worry about it. It will be good for her domestic comeback, Kim Eun Suk's dramas were more successful than Noh Hee Kyung's ones because of her writing style. Song Joong Ki had the chemistry with Moon Chae Won who offers the same atmosphere as Song Hye Kyo does.

Edit- Song Joong Ki is one of the talented actors, don't worry about it.

@hergurlc I don't like Kim Eun Sook's previous works either but she always performed mainstream dramas, that's why I wanted her to accept this role and it is a drama genre this time plus there are two writers for this drama.

Guest Aimee092

Gotta love this couple, never ending of cuteness..Youngie hashtag Ohsoo? lolol.   Will Ohsoo do some hashtagging too?  #ohsooloveyoungie, lol .( my delulu mind again, ) , omg you 2,  date already!  or if you guys are dating, admit it already!
    That's what I love about this ship, you don't need to read too much to ship them. 
   Since my 'delusional  mind is at it again today. ' maybe youngie is remembering Oh soo these days, April 8 ( I think it was )   was when her interview was released with that famous line asking Oh soo..""were you happy that  winter" ?   And of course, we all know she will be doing a drama with OH soo's long time buddy  SJK!  In my shipping mind, Oh soo advised Youngie to take the drama, that will keep  his Youngie in Korea for awhile, the whole summer !  ( and not in China!)/  plus it will be with his buddy SJK.

Helloooooooo shippers, SusanC here, just an fyi, my newly acquired soompi ID is now esophageal14! Did not know what happened,but I lost my former and could not recover! Anyway, it was so frustrating at first but perseverance paid off! :-bdEsophageal14, I know it's a weird name, but I could not think of something at that instant, so I thought let me look inside the anatomy of thehuman body, and voila, esophageal14 was born! :)Anyway, I like the Oh Soo-Oh Young-SJK connection going on here! Ok, who's the bridge? :D

Nooooooooooooo, I'm not a new member!!!!! :((:((:((Ok, 1 post, 2nd post coming up!:))

#ohsooimissyou #ohsooyourestilltheone
Lol!
Susan, enjoy the ridethanks for the info @everythingnothing
;;)

did you guys know SHK post this on her instagram about 2 hours ago? :D

_20150410_163352_zpswdndyxup.jpg

dunno about the caption..but the pic alone makes me happy enough :D btw it has been twice,right? SHK posted pics about O2 and TWTWB :D

Guest heyitzmaureen

OMG OMG OMG IM DEAD RIP ME 8-X

oohhhweeeeee...Im sooo happy I cant breathe.....
what does she mean???by these posts??
hYEkYO  youre making me paranoid....
@heyitzmaureen I also need a pill haha
thank you @Cara