Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

me too @Maimee i can't carry to wear that red pants.. :D

@timi163 that would serve as collector's item for you as a memorabilia and you can add it to your treasure box.. :D;)

that red pants as far as i know only JIS can carry that well and it suits for him coz he won a SIA (Style Icon Award) no wonder why he carries and dress well..whatever color it is.. :x >:D<

Guest Aimee092

Story of The Red Pants :  Prequel - The Interview  

YOUNGIE  : Oppa, please tell me it was on sale when you bought them.. OH Soo: ( teary-eyed- holding back tears...whispering..)  ....   .........Youngie..  
That Winter The Wind Blows Korean Drama Fashion

Door closes.

Oh Soo :  Sorry Youngie, But I cannot resist. First time I saw this in the mall, I just have to buy it. 
1418C14C514B3C06197ED6

Oh soo Turned around.

Secretary Wang:   ah hah!  You cannot even admit to Youngie you paid for  those red pants  full price!
That Winter The Wind Blows Korean Drama Fashion

OH SOO  (Crying) :I
can't deal with this anymore..Secretary Wang knew I paid this full price, I have to tell Youngie the truth...

x240-r12.jpg

Friend 1 :  *pic unavailable**  ( wiping tears) : Don't cry, It's Okay   Oh soo, .Youngie will learn to like your red pants, ....that's love.

The Interview 

Oh soo
:   This pants is 100% cotton, skinny jeans, accentuate well with my long legs, with signature back flap pockets, true red. Materials softer than denims. Definitely , I will let her like this pants. 

11017019_741414722640747_342547359693153

Note: No red pants was harmed or ruined in the making of this fanfic.

Credit: as tagged, refer to page 548 for the first part

timi163 said: I must admit I own an  Oh soo outfit., around 2013.  I have never worn it though

@timi, my dear it's okay admit it you are an O2 shipper LOL!

maimee said: blim0523‌ where's the red shoes that lawyer Jang was talking about

sorry can't find that red shoes in TWTWB yet, hope this will do for a while...
 9mIB37x.jpg
@maimee, you really rock this thread, we are now in page 550 <:-P <:-P <:-P

@maimee, with your permission, i just want to add a sub-plot to your Red Pants story :)

5eIyaFD.jpgglIbTFu.jpghruGnAx.gif

cr: on pics

@maimee good job on the fanfic :))
@blim0523 ahhh... granddad's pants is way too boring .. now i know why i hate it so much :P

actually i bought a pair of red pants sometimes ago n i wonder where i saw someone wear it until i hear about it here :))
i have the same red converse shoes too :))
this thread made me happy... thank you guys \m/   :x

JIS look so manly here  :x  :x  :x

TWTWB2.gif

@cikqueen, i read somewhere that, that scene is also one of JIS favorite scene becoz he felt manly :)

Guest heyitzmaureen

She's having a good time in Paris.

CUKOK6P.png
e5965R3.png

haha the saga of Mr. Red pants continues... @Maimee  so cool....awesome...

hes always been manly..love him..Ey4aZk7.jpg

SHK  - DIOR event in Paris pretty in Pink ..simple make up ... kissable lips ...
:\"> long hair..but I love her more with bangsphoto credit as taggedzuWM2W8.jpg

Guest heyitzmaureen

I didn't know that these two had a bed scene. ;)  they had real fun doing this.  8->

VBQ1jgh.jpg

cr: on pics

Guest Aimee092

@hanna3188 oh soo's car had a license plate with 02? Lol..what a coincidence :x

@blim0523 lol..great job with the fanfic. I might have to start with another one..maybe with an adult theme lol. That bedscene above is so sweet. I know it's from our favorite bts which never made it to broadcast.

Guest Aimee092

Jis did a lot of sweet things to he kyo behind the scenes..poor guy..he just can't resist. I guess he likes the sweet classy type ..women who doesn't throw themselves at him. . LIke what he did to youngie in the snow..he was the one chasing after her. and throw his body over her not the other way around.

@Maimee, TBH that snow fight scene is really epic. PD KIm was very frantic in shouting cut! cut! yet JIS continues to roll with SHK and for me that body to body contact is so intimate :x

Hi everyone :-h  Been so busy lately that I've missed out on all the fun with JIS' red pants :))  Thanks @blim0523 and @Maimee for your hilarious fanfics.  Please continue making those :P

I saw this news on JIS' baidu bar and just wanted to share it here.  Since it's near the time for cherry blossoms, there are news articles about various places where you can see beautiful cherry blossoms.  This article list the top 10 places to see beautiful cherry blossom.  South Korea was listed at #6.  Guess which pic they chose to show the beautiful cherry blossoms in South Korea?

mp4131512_1425206218411_22.jpg

Haha, it's funny because the whole article has lots of pics of beautiful cherry blossoms all over Asia, but this is the only pic from a drama.

Source:  http://mt.sohu.com/20150301/n409241958.shtml

@hclover96, nice to see you back. >:D< thanks for that post, it just shows how popular TWTWB and what a beautiful couple they are, they enhanced the view :)

since i can't get over that snow fight, i'm posting it again :)

Soa7QDJ.jpg

look how happy JIS and I know he flashes that "V" sign when he feels elated :)

QiFsEWg.jpg

to those who wants to follow SHK on IG here is her personal account. Doesn't she look so beautiful and innocent :x

sLJDHcO.jpg

cr: on pic