Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

thanks heart-warming shippers for making this thread alive..those kissing scenes, back hugs are making this page burning :)

O2 couple have also been busy lately. @heyitzmaureen posted that SHK is open for international marriage, so this maybe the reason why some fans noticed that JIS looks sad during his Shanghai FM.

YrUmgg9.jpg

but i think later on everything was cleared-up becoz i saw them smiling so cutely :x

fQMDM70.jpg
@Maimee, waiting for your 50 shades of white story :)

@timi, if only i know how to do those gifs, i would love to see those BTS funny moments of JIS and SHK.

i m waiting for @Maimee 50 shades of white story too :))
bcoz of this ship i learned how to make gift :P just google it @blim0523 @timi163
it's fun to learn new things :-B like whats with people with big hand, big feeet, thick eyebrows

~O)

@cikqueen, i'll try to google how to make a gif  so i can make one too, thanks :)

about a person who have big hands, i heard person who have big hands have a long ________ the words starts with a "p" it has letters "e and n" too. can you guess it? ok not to make it so suspenseful, people who have big hands have a long PATIENCE =))

Guest KongYellOw

i love this couple!!!
wait for the day they become real

hi @kentofan, welcome to the thread of heart-warming shippers >:D< everyone here share your hope that one day they become real as a couple :)

You all did read the Dispatch thing already, right?

It is so ridiculous, just like when Dispatch stated Lee Jung Jae and his girlfriend knew each other through Kim Min Hee lol

Guest Aimee092

everythingnothing said:

You all do read the Dispatch thing already, right?

It is so ridiculous, just like when Dispatch stated Lee Jung Jae and his girlfriend knew each other through Kim Min Hee lol

Maimee, you are second to the last! I am the very last person to know!  :)) I basically rely on everyone for news about the Ohs! That's the truth!:D Thanks sleuths for the constant news updates ! Incidentally, whatever happened to DoTS? I thought both Songs were in talks withpeople concerned! Hmmm......down the drain again? I hope not. In that case, JIS to the rescue, another twtwb kind of, maybe?????????=D>

Guest Aimee092

Embedded image permalink

Seriously JIS , do you really have to touch He  kyo  every  chance you  get? lol.  [-X  Was he helping her walk or something?  

Photo credit as tagged

Guest Aimee092

I never really notice  it until now, but when I look at those back hugs and forehead kisses, it seems like JIS and shk had a lot of skinship  more than we thought in TWTWB. Those backhugs are just  a few of the ones I can find but there are more than that. I just didn't noticed how many there were  since it blended pretty well with the scenes and the actors acted those scenes so well  that it comes out perfect and natural. Just random thoughts, again. lol. 

Guest Aimee092

@timi163 @blim0523 there  is a good site for gif if you don't want to download

check your pm's

@Maimee "what dispatch thing? lol. Is there something new, wahhhhh..I'm always last to know" Just Dispatch's fictional story between Lee Tae Im and Yewon, dear but it was shown how this so-called media is.

For Lee Jung Jae, his girlfriend and Kim Min Hee thing, (of course, it is not true) you can read the post I used to post on this thread.

Guest heyitzmaureen

Cotton candy kiss inspired :D;)

teG0LbA.jpg

OqMlxt5.jpg

I saw the articles that SHK had an offer together with Song Joong Ki? Do you think she will accept it or if she accept it, do you think SHK-SJK love team will heat up? Honestly, I love SJK and I wouldn't mind the noona-dongsaeng relationship if he was opposite w/ SHK :)

Happy to hear Song Hye Kyo drama comeback confirmation.

Even though I never liked Kim Eun Sook's dramas, she always delivered big successful ones. It will be good for her domestic comeback.

Honestly, I started having interest in this drama just because of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. And I think this new Kim Eun Sook project will be different from her previous dramas, it is a drama genre one.

Oh! I forgot to say this (as always lol)

The co-writer of this drama is Kim Won Suk who wrote The Queen's Classroom in which Ko Hyung Jung was a leading actress (Ko Hyun Jung is close with Song Hye Kyo) And maybe Insung and Ko Hyun Jung suggested both leading actor and actress of this drama to accept the roles huhuhuhuhuhu my inmagination is leveling up, right? @blim0523 lol oops! I may be an occult shipper kkkkkkk

-Edit- Oh! And Jin Goo who played as Insung's subordinate in A Dirty Carnival...one of the principles of being a shipper is to need to link every little thing together, isn't it? @hclover96 huhuhuhuhuhu