Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Oh My!!!! Can somebody tell me what's happening  :-S ;;) :-? 

Ms Song, are you trying to tell us something with those posts? Pleeeaaassseee.......we can't wait any longer! Don't prolong our agony  :(( =))

Thanks, @Cara!

@Susan, you are so hilarious!

@hanna1388, @heyitsmaureen, @Maimee :) :) :)

yes, there is absolutely no acting involved.  The moment of eye contact, the feeling is wonderful"
                                                               Song Hye Kyo 
zH29n0I.png

Hi everyone  :-h   Haven't been active here for a while, but seeing Kyo's posts on her Instagram made me miss O2 and TWTWB so much.  I like this pic she posted so much that I made it into my avatar :D

17098446811_2fec6d0a72_o.jpg

The caption for her post says:  That winter...now it is spring ^^

I've read a mini fan account of JIS' Shanghai fan meeting last month from a Chinese fan.  The fans asked him what is his favorite season.  He said he likes winter the most (he didn't specified why he likes winter the most).  I remembered reading his past interviews and he's always said summer was his favorite season because it gives him a warm feeling.  I wonder why he changed his mind this time ;);))

Guest heyitzmaureen

Welcome back, @hclover96!!! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE :D

@wbhkis and @heyitzmaureen, thanks, it feels good to be back :D  Hope our dear @blim0523 will come back soon also. 

The One was on a Chinese variety show last month and he sang "Winter Love".  They showed clips of TWTWB when he was singing.  Brings back so many feels when O2 showed up on the screen :)  TWTWB even enjoyed a surge of popularity after this performance.  It was on weibo's top 10 "real-time hot search".  Hope The One will sing this song also in "I Am A Singer" (he joined the Chinese version of this show and is enjoying great popularity in China because of the show).

Clips of O2 starts around 1:10

Guest shey428

Hello chinggus!!!!!!!! I miss you. I've been lurking around everyday, so im still updated though i dont log in and post.

Anyway, i've been wanting to post this little thought of mine about SHK's IG postings... Are those hints? Was she telling us something??? We know that photographs tells us so many information that words can't explain..

Ist post: her picture holding a cotton candy. --- she was re-enacting the scene with oh soo. She couldve take a picture of the cotton candy only... But no, hihi she didnt. For me, even though it is spring, she remember winter... <3

2nd post: dried flowers... ---

Where did they come from? I dont know either. But base on what i observe on tv guestings and events, Bouquets were the ones that are always given. These flowers looked like they came from an admirer. And it is so sweet at she actually keep them. <3

3rd and 4th posts: fresh flowers

Thoughts running through my mind: are those also from the one who gave her the dried roses? Hhmmm... Is she telling us that that has been running for a while now. That it has been months...

And then of course her latest post: the picture of oh soo and oh young or should i say.. Of Jo Insung and Song hyekyo.

Sorry for the lengthy post. Hihi

Pls guys, give us your thoughts too. So i may say that i'm not the only one. Haha

Hi @hclover96 !

Guest shey428

2nd post: dried flowers... ---

Where did they come from? I dont know either. But base on what i observe on tv guestings and events, Bouquets were the ones that are always given. These flowers looked like they came from an admirer. And it is so sweet at she actually keep them. <3

Thoughts running through my mind: are those also from the one who gave her the dried roses? Hhmmm... Is she telling us that that has been running for a while now. That it has been months...

And then of course her latest post: the picture of oh soo and oh young or should i say.. Of Jo Insung and Song hyekyo.

Pls guys, give us your thoughts too. So i may say that i'm not the only one. Haha

Hi @hclover96 !

Guest shey428

Hi @hclover96 !

Guest Aimee092

He kyoo posted in her IG the  cotton candy and the wilted dried pink rose on April 8...

He Kyo posted the beach scene with OH soo and the white flowers on April 10....
    if Mr Google translate is right...the beach picture was captioned as 
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".b.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"그겨울...이제 봄이네요   translated roughly as  ..now..that's spring in winter ( pic with
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".b.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);" JIS caption ) )
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".b.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"
   lol,  he kyo please don't play  with my shipping heart!   

She also posted a pic of white roses  April 8  , the day she started  mentioning 

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".b.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);" TWTWB and hashtagging Oh soo, lol. omg...now I'm really curious, who sent

them? lol.  ahhhhh...Can we guess? lol. 

A bunch of white roses means.." I'm thinking of you"...

It also symbolizes  'new beginning'  ( like that of a bridal bouquet) .

By the way,  that instagram account is really He Kyo's?  

Guest heyitzmaureen

@shey428 @Maimee OMG YES YOU GUYS ARE GENIUS ^:)^ =D> :x

Guest cystar

Finally, I can now be able to post some comments here after more than a year of lurking from page 1-500+ I read all your post. Anyways just to say I really love O2 couple from than start, and also individually. hi guyzz :)

Guest heyitzmaureen

Welcome @cystar_stv !!!! :-h  Enjoy your stay here!!! ;)

Guest cystar

Im the same person who asked u on ig @heyitzmaureen :)

@hanna3188

I guess the guy in swimming pool is Won Bin. Oh my first k-actor bias. He was a great actor but his very choosy when it comes to project and he doesn't like making dramas that much

Hello beautiful shippers, I'm back! :)Sorry for my long absence.
Wow! my heart is pounding after seeing our beautiful Kyo's latest posts :) For sure, she can't be randomly picking photos from TWTWB to share with her fans can she? :P
I mean, why would she need to take almost two years to share a photo of Oh's, if she just meant to say 'these are some good memories from the drama'? I don't think she has shared anything about TWTWB on a public forum before this (pls correct me if I'm wrong).

and... let's say sharing of the photo of Oh's and hashtaging it is just a random act of Kyo, but how could you let pass that cotton candy picture?! I mean... couldn't it be a photo of Kyo eating a cup cake? or a popsicle? ( no I'm not kidding). But she apparently wanted to rekindle the sweet memories of 'the cotton candy kiss' didn't she? hm... what's going on Kyo?   
:-?

and then, those flowers.... and lots of them too. Seems like she's trying to preserve them (by air drying), so the memories (of the sender of the flowers) will stay alive?  So may questions to be answered.

but one thing  is for sure: Kyo is trying to let us know something ;) I wonder what it could be?
Are the pieces of this O2 puzzle finally falling into place? Well, one can only hope!  

BTW peeps, these posts I'm obsessing over are posted by the real Kyo right? :P

and my delusional mode is on again...
me think this black and white T belongs to that "someone special"  :);))
No I'm not obsessed :P :^o

Guest cystar

@Nith we both have same sentiments here, On my delulu mind, Jis also has the same striped shirt :)