Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Aimee092

I have been reading in jis thread as what people suggested to know  more about jis, and I noticed that for the past years or so, our jis  been in China a lot of times or in neighboring countries same time Youngie is and was there. Some dates coincidentally, both of them were out of the country and ehem, some of those fan meetings jis went a day early and went home days after, His whereabouts were  not discussed, .Those Insungers should discuss where  their oppa is , lol.  Just kidding Insungers, love ya!  lol. But.. Could it be? ..my delulu mind is active again, lol. So, now he will be going to Shanghai, where is our Youngie? lol. yay, ninjas!

Guest ZhouYunfen

Youngie has arrived in Beijing already for her movie my brilliant life promos.

@blim0523, I really miss this thread and posting here :x

JIS will be heading to Shanghai soon for his fan meeting.  Kyo is already in Beijing.  I've read that she might do promotions for her movie, MPL, in Shanghai also.  She is most likely confirmed for a new Chinese movie with Nic Tse.  Filming for this movie has started already.  They will be filming in Shanghai for about a month.  The shipper in me is hoping that they can meet up and spend some time together in Shanghai before JIS leaves to go back to Korea.  Most likely Kyo will be staying in China for a long time again.

Beautiful pic from weibo

@hclover, i'm sure it's not only me but all of us shippers miss you more. you give this thread a lot of info about our O2 couple. hope you will have more time posting here especially now that SHK is rumored to be doing a film with Nicolas Tse. I'm excited for her, I've read that it's her dream to do an action movie but i'm sad becoz this means no reunion with JIS yet :(

Who knows they might just bump into each other or really meet for a cup of coffee or hot choco. I'm sure they enjoy meeting each other and catching up :x

I agree, really a beautiful picture, you can see how tender JIS is to SHK :x i really miss them both and miss Kyo on Kdrama. hope after her movie she does a Kdrama too.

@Maimee, i just love your enthusiasm. keep it up :)

@ZhouYunfen, thanks for the info

OMG, there's news about Kyo in serious talks to star in "Descendants of the Sun" to be partner up with Song Joong Ki  @-)

Descendants of the Sun in Talks with Song Hye Kyo for the Female Lead

The K-media is reporting that Kim Eun Sook has reached out and is in serious talks with Song Hye Kyo

to don her best white coat and fatigues to join Song Joong Ki out in

the conflict zone this fall. She’s about as big of a leading lady name

as Kim Eun Sook’s leading ladies for her traditional dramas set around

characters in their thirties – Ha Ji Won for Secret Garden, Kim Sun Ah for City Hall, Jeon Do Yeon for Lovers in Prague, Kim Ha Neul for A Gentleman’s Dignity and On Air along with Song Yoon Ah.

It’s always been a matter of when and not if that Song Hye Kyo would

do a Kim Eun Sook drama.

soydsu.jpg

I have no problems with Song Hye Kyo being cast if she does accept.

She’s not a fave actress of mine but in watching her through the years

it’s undeniable that she has been working on her acting and has

continued to improve. She was quite good in her last drama That Winter, the Wind Blows and

it was the drama story that left me cold while her performance was

lovely and on point. If she accepts DotS, it’ll be her first KBS drama since They World They Live In in 2008, and even earlier than that she did Full House on KBS back in 2004. I’ve actually always felt Moon Chae Won gave off Song Hye Kyo vibes, which makes me optimistic that a Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki pairing would work.

I’m not that worried about the noona-dongsaeng vibe since he’ll be

playing older and she’ll be playing younger as the drama has his

character being older than hers. She looks barely a day older than the Autumn in My Heart years,

way prettier but not at the expense of looking that much older than her

twenty year old visage, so I don’t think Song Joong Ki would end up

looking like her little brother. I would love if the two leads just sell

their characters from the outset and hooks all the viewers into the

drama story line rather than thinking it’s Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki

onscreen.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/11/descendants-of-the-sun-in-talks-with-song-hye-kyo-for-the-female-lead/

@hclover96 I'm happy with the news, dear because Kim Eun Sook's drama can guarantee the success.

Oh! Maybe Insung can visit the drama set because he is soooooo close to Song Joong Ki huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

A great start for 2015 for KYO! Should this come forth, KYO will be as busy as a bumble bee!  :-bd

You go, KYO! Fighting!\:D/

@hclover96, thanks again for that update :)

@everythingnothing said: Oh! Maybe Insung can visit the drama set because he is soooooo close to Song Joong Ki huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

@everythingnothing, there's a great possibility becoz SJK visited JIS at the TWTWB set twice kkkkkkk. Maybe JIS will even tag along LKS becoz he is also a good friend of both SJK and JIS :)

i don't know if it's just me but becoz of your avatar, i have this delusion that KMH approves of JIS visiting SHK LOL! oh enough of this i might just go overboard with my delusions 8-}

Guest timi163

Joong ki is not confirmed yet, ( and also SHK)  who knows.. they might  pull  a late casting male lead surprise. , been done before. .But SHK and SJK is just fine with me  ..I hope Insung will reunite with Ha Ji Won too.  It would be a great summer for Kdrama  if ever.  

love the fanfic @blim0523 @maimee ...owwwweeee

never a dull moment  on this thread

This ship really rocks !

:P

@hana3188, you found those red shoes and that bed scene, i just took off from there... what's really good about this thread is we are just like family having fun :)

@blim0523, this is exactly why I love this thread.  We have always been able to joke around and having fun, even after Dispatch dropped the bomb :P

@hclover96 I'm happy with the news, dear because Kim Eun Sook's drama can guarantee the success.

Oh! Maybe Insung can visit the drama set because he is soooooo close to Song Joong Ki huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

@everythingnothing, good to see you here again :D  I'm extremely happy and excited about this news.  I like SJK and if they are both confirmed for this drama, I can't wait to see how their chemistry will be.  Of course, I hope JIS will visit them on set if they do film this drama together.  SJK did visit the set of TWTWB twice and SHK visited JIS on the set of IOIL also.  It's time for JIS to return the favor :P

I found these of pics of JIS in red shoes (maybe a little orange red?).  The guy seems to love white and red shoes.  He also loves to not wear socks :))

a71ea8d3fd1f4134340e20c.jpg

40407918.jpg

He loves those little red sandals so much, he even wore it at his wedding :))  Just kidding :P

wedcopy.jpg

@hclover96, i agree with you, i find this thread so homey, we don't take shipping seriously that's why we have survived this long and maybe becoz we all have positive vibe here.

JIS really sometimes has a weird sense of fashion but he can always pull it with a bang :)

Btw isn't SHK looking so lovely and happy :)

For some reason, I kept going back to that photoshopped pic of JIS and SHK with "their" baby. It's so cute and so real! :D

@blim0523, yes, Kyo is looking radiant and happy at the MBL promotions :D  She looks like a doll.

6afb0f0cgw1eq3tb13groj20m80xcgpa.jpg

JIS look amazing in these Black Yak pics also :x

16586888617_31e2971310_b.jpg

16171862974_76a54c3478_b.jpg

16794178015_b80b6c56c3_b.jpg

JIS should be in Shanghai now.  Looking forward to his fan meeting :D

For some reason, I kept going back to that photoshopped pic of JIS and SHK with "their" baby. It's so cute and so real!

:D

@SusanC, here are more pics of the O2 family :))

8953040007_af1d2bbcbd_z.jpg