[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest JohanisahM

Since I dont know how to upload photo, you can click the page of 409 then you will see there the pic of jo in sung oppa wearing the stripe shirt which is the same with unnie song hye kyo! And it was the time when JIS went to Shanghai which also the time that SHK stays in CHINA maybe they met and spend their time together! Ugh im really happy to ship them especially now that it seems SHK want to tell something :)))))

hannah3188, one reason I keep coming back to this thread besides the good camaraderie among psychopaths er members, is thatpeople here are all seasoned "psychopaths"! >:)>:)~X(~X(8-}8-}^#(^:-B:-t. See what I mean?:DYou are not the lone madwoman, hanna3188. We all are a happy big family of psychopaths!8-X>:):((=))Happy psycho Monday!:-bd

Hi heart warming shipper's.. ;-)

i have'nt posted awhile but i'm just around..and this thread is getting busy nowadays.. :-D ;-)

the cotton candy pic of Kyo in her IG does she imply something??? she misses someone??? :-D :x :x my delusional thinking strikes again.. :-D

and the stripe shirt is she reminiscing the scene of TWTWB when Oh Young and Oh Soo hug each other sleeping after Youngie measures Oh Soo's height???.. :x :-P

coz as far as i can remember SHK is wearing stripe too on that scene.. :-D :-P

@JohanisahM your right JIS is wearing the same stripe shirt like Kyo on her recent IG pic.. :-D :x

warm welcome to all the newbies.. ;-)

this ship is really sailing all aboard chingus.. :-D no tsunami's for now.. :-D

thanks everyone.. ;-)

Guest Aimee092

tihmyepmb6bupz20g408jlp5p3eyc8yw.jpg

Twins!   lol...and the white shoes ( again..) lol.  He started wearing   white shoes during
 TWTWB and until now..wearing white shoes connects him to TWTWB..lol.  how
 sweet!  He was sooo beautiful during and after TWTWB...a man in love. 

This is why I like this ship , members don't  get hype up easily..

Adorable, beautiful couple.. perfectly matched! 

He kyo so beautiful even without make up,...

@Hanna3188  yes, a bouquet of white roses  means '' I'm thinking of you'. I read it
 somewhere from Mr Google. lol. 

Welcome to the thread @JohanisahM and @cystar_stv  , I'm also a newbie.

@cystar_stv   . . I  read in he kyo's thread that she only have an IG account  (kyo1122) 
No twitter. , right @Hclover96 ?

Photocredit :  He kyo's IG  / Jis pic : as tagged.

Guest Aimee092

Jis is pure hotness, I just have to repost this from Insung thread, lol. 

An old pic of Jis...

Photocredit: as tagged / Insung thread

Hye Kyo so cute on the stripe shirt photo, seem like she just woke up and will have breakfast somewhere...still so pretty.  
I think kyo1122 is her official account, and she post always on Hangul/Korean, and her manager some friends and her stylist follows her on that account, so its legit. 
Now Im curious if JIS has IG. 

@JohanisahM  youre accepted of course

:\">

esophageal14

said: hannah3188, one reason I keep coming back to this thread besides the good camaraderie among psychopaths er members, is thatpeople here are all seasoned "psychopaths"! 

>:)>:)~X(~X(8-}8-}^#(^:-B:-t. See what I mean?:D

You are not the lone madwoman, hanna3188. We all are a happy big family of psychopaths!

8-X>:):((=))

Happy psycho Monday!

:-bd

Guest Aimee092

sfc12 said: Hi heart warming shipper's.. ;-)

i have'nt posted awhile but i'm just around..and this thread is getting busy nowadays.. :-D ;-)

the cotton candy pic of Kyo in her IG does she imply something??? she misses someone??? :-D :x :x my delusional thinking strikes again.. :-D

and the stripe shirt is she reminiscing the scene of TWTWB when Oh Young and Oh Soo hug each other sleeping after Youngie measures Oh Soo's height???.. :x :-P

coz as far as i can remember SHK is wearing stripe too on that scene.. :-D :-P

OK. may be that black and white striped T in Kyo's photo is not the one Jo in Sung was wearing at the airport? (I doubt they'd let things look so obvious on purpose, coz they've been very good at their "ninja mode romance" so far :D

but definitely, JIS is a big fan of striped T-shirts ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6_uIfguD3WeHbbM1KGn1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1nFljt2ulPklsF2pvDhU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjL1CI0hkQ6x4aY7DNydX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZAtYcumyO06bISiSc7vP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQan5y5hV5bdtlw9KNKeTY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvh1mokD_3iesNXSMugOc 

see what I mean? (haha things that my delulu mind come up with! :D

hi fab O2 shippers I missed you all. welcome to the thread @crystar_stv and @JohanisahM >:D<

Kyo's IG posts are making my shipping heart do the cart-wheel! I can't breath. I agree with all of you it seems like Kyo is giving us signs, please bear with me as i also give my 2 cents worth of thoughts becoz my shipping mode is really on a high gear

q22Vdfa.jpg
*typo..becoz "it" came from...

9yhGWLu.jpg
*typo ..now "it's" spring...

will they have a real "and they live happily ever after" this time???

cr: Kyo's IG and pic owner

about Kyo's black and white tee as @sfc12 has observed Kyo was wearing a similar tee when she measured Oh Soo and was still wearing the same tee on that silhouette pic she posted of her and JIS.  that pic made me re-watch epi5 to find out why was it so special to Kyo and lo and behold the dialogue seems to be giving hints...sorry i still can't make gifs so i just made a collage :(
nPLu6RJ.jpg
tVENpRw.jpg
3B4XNg3.jpg

sorry for this long thread of posts..but look at how JIS is watching the filming of the scene where Kyo got the pic maybe there was really something special about this scene :x
EJua8X0.gif

lastly look at the BTS of epi 5, JIS was even dancing...

hope someone would translate it

cr:gif owner and JIS YT

Dude ,, somebody misses you...please wake up.. :P
wYzrXKt.jpg

QW8GWcv.jpg

(cant get over, have to repost...) :P
welcome back big hug @blim0523 also @hclover96 of course , everyone always keep coming back because this is home...

credit : IG SHK/  jis photo google