Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I would say : go for it @setareh25 ! BOF is an important part of her career and I think she'l be glad to see your interest ! I ,also ,think that is a pleasurable attitude of you to show ,so far from her home , the fan's  appreciation  and love. Good luck!

I'm inclined to agree that nothing we have come to know about our Hye Sun would lead me you believe that she would refuse signing for a fan honoring her with such a sincere request. Both of you will have traveled some ways to get to the same destination and Boys Over Flowers will have played a large part in you meeting in this place, for this reason. ;)

Thank you @kgrl43 for the tip on Park Seul-gi's aerobics routine :)) on Happy Together!  (it was from an episode which ran on 06-02-2011 that I just viewed on AZNV.TV.) The Baby Faced Beauty Team  also included Seul-gi's fellow cast mate from Legend of a Seven Cutter, the always lovely and also bubbly Hyun Young, who, as the resident ex-super model, was the butt of many of the jokes to the amusement of everyone involved. (She somehow still managed to look radiant even while being blasted with a super soaker during the tongue-twister game!) The "baby faced beauty" herself, Jang Nara seriously does appear to be several grades younger than anyone else in the cast! She's so tiny and demure that she could pass for a twelve year old.

Welcome to the thread, setareh25, and best of luck to you with your quest...
=D> :)>-

setareh25 said: I have a question. I'm having this internal struggle, a dilemma and I would like your advice.
Tomorrow I'm going to the BIFFF in Brussels to watch Goo Hye Sun's Peach Tree and I believe she will be there too during the filmbecause afterwards there's a Q&A. I've always been a huge fan of Boys over Flowers and therefor also of Goo Hye Sun and I bought the DVD box several years ago. My plan was to ask for an autograph and my sisters insist upon doing so and I really would like a signed DVD box! 
But since she's there as a director to promote her work wouldn't it be rude to ask her for an autograph?I've been thinking about this the entire week! Remember that there is no guarantee that I will get the chance to ask her for one but if there is this one in a million opportunity, what would you do? Please help me and let me know, I would appreciate it!! :)
peachtree.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1ctMirEZGFTE3Bhp47qQ

setareh25!You are going to Brussels? Wow!! Tell us all about what you saw and felt and observed!!--if you don't mind...Thanks and thanks!!Remember, she is suppose to do stage greeting on 9th not on 10th.So excited for you!!To go there with BOF DVD's would bring smile to GHS!--I would bet!She has BOF manhwa books in Cafe Manolin too!Go for it!Remember what GHS stands for---To live life fully with as little to NO regrets as possible!!kekeTake care!!kgr143!I also like the interviewer Park Seulki. I heard her sing and she sings very well.I think actually she participated in a musical too. She is direct and funny.  She does tend to ask questions that many other entertainment reporters do not ask. I do remember that interview when Seulgi did ask KHJ directly if he might like GHS....keke....Where did you see Happy Together with Seulgi in it. Was Seulgi in Baby Faced Beauty? MySoju.com is gone and I usually just look at Dramacrazy.net. Thanks if you can help. 

Guest S_sun

A very warm welcome, @setareh25 . O yes! Please go for it and ask for her autograph April 9th. If she is not prevented by anything,I  am sure she will sign it. She is very kind. You will make her very happy. Please tell her she has many fans who love her very much and to release PT with English subtitles.  Enjoy the show and your time with Her. Envy!

Another trick is bring a small gift and ask to give it to her, then when they bring you to her , fish out your dvd and ask for autograph ( have a pen ready)!

And please come back and tell us every single details! Good luck and have fun!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128828&page=1&bbs=One DC fan poses a "Hmm" type of question that I thought was kind of fun.S/he wonders why GHS may have lengthened her hair??This DC fan thought GHS may have lengthened her hair for the MV with SIG, but found out GHS did not. So s/he is kind of puzzled about it.  kekeIf not for MV, then...S/he wonders if GHS just needed a change of hair style to maybe change her mood? after the PT reviews etc. kekeSo, what do you think?I know that she did it few times after BOF ended too.GHS said in the Sec TV interview that she is similar to SIG when he described how he can be impulsive and full of "aegyo"=child-like cute behaviors when it comes to love. Was the long hair maybe for someone special in her personal life? keke Or GHS just decided to make her long-hair-longing fans happy even for a little while?? Or does she put it on and off to hide her identity when she is out in public sometimes?? keke Somehow, I just started to wonder too. I wonder what it takes to put on that long hair extensions...does it take long and can one take it off easily or has to use professionals to put on and off? I am curious.Just passing the time...
Have a nice night Sunnies...keke-------------------------------------------http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128827&page=1&bbs=
Someone in DC says that SIG's MV teaser is suppose to be introduced on April 9th at 12----I think PM? Hopefully PM.

• Thanks 1

Sue, it also crossed my mind why GHS chose to wear hair extensions for a few weeks. When she ended the interview with SIG, she said she will present more greater projects in the future. Just like that DC fan, I also have a "hmm"... :) I don't wanna be ahead but this is just a guess.....could it be she's set for a drama & started shooting the pre/sequel to a drama, that will require her to have that long hair? Hahaha :)) sorry, I miss her so much in dramaland that I am trying to convince myself I will see her soon. :)

Please don't forget to VOTE. Need all your support. http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women  She's down to no. 5

Thank you all.

:x :)>-

HELLO SUNNIES!
@cheerkoo,,i also thought her long hair was in preparation for a movie or drama but i guess its not..maybe GHS hair extension was just for a change,i realized that when i saw my co worker who changed her hair extension every 2 weeks..yeah i remember one time asking my co worker if she goes to a hair salon for that and she said no she does it herself apparently its just a matter of getting use to it..LOL i was just thinking if GHS will do it herself..my opinion on if it is for someone im not going to answer it here hehehe i don't want the sunnies be called crazy or delusional..i hope you don't mind if i bring this over to the other thread as you made me realized something..her mv with SIG was really a big surprise for me..i've never seen her so girly and feminine with a guy after bof..it is so refreshing to see her enjoying and comfortable with SIG..their scenes at the music video were so sweet..wow tomorrow we can watch the teaser for the mv whoaaa i can't wait:x
THANK YOU AGAIN @sukreen @meow @cheerkoo for all the updates!

Hello Sunnies, good day and be happy :-h

It's better late than never
@setareh25, Best of Luck sis, may BIG sucess for you today. Go girl chance of a life time and don't forget to snap some pics with her too if you given the opportunity.

Gosh can't wait to see Hyesun's pic at BIFFF today, i hope we get her pics soon.

[News]
서인국 구혜선 백허그, 나쁜손 이어 다정 연인포스

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2013-04-09 10:30

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n08847

201304091027010910_1.jpg

[Newsen power Reporter]

It was Seo country song 'laugh and cry' teaser to the public.

Jelly Fish Entertainment agency revealed through the official YouTube video April 9, the 11 days to be released new album title song 'Seo Bureau laugh cry' teaser Seo Bureau has focused breathing Goo lovers.

A happy lover's look reminiscent of the movie into two teaser shows a romantic. Seo Bureau of Goo back home, especially with soap bubbles and helpful enough to remind of a real lover, hug, calling the the netizens storm click.

The title song from the music video after the lover is gone, as well as lovers and happy moment left alone, Seo Bureau postponed realistic psychological portrayal of a man who underwent a gaunt appearance, such as memories of the past, goodbye love music, as well as the title song Music and heightened expectations for the full version video.

Meanwhile, the new album, title song 'laugh and cry' Seo Bureau will be released 11 days. (Photo: Jellyfish)

(translate : google)

---------------------------

More news

서인국, 구혜선에 다정한 백허그…'웃다 울다' 티저 공개
SEO in-Guk, Gu Hye-Seon in affectionate back hug ... 'laugh cry' teaser released

엑스포츠뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-04-09 10:48

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n09776

-------------------------

서인국 '웃다 울다'티저영상 공개, '구혜선과 달콤한 백허그'

파이낸셜뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-04-09 11:11

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n11104

Guest S_sun

@setareh25 Please check the BIFFF website under PRESS-PRO, there are BIFFF interviews scheduled. Not sure if it is open to public as well, maybe depend on how many press people are present. HyeSun has an interview scheduled April 10 from 11-13hr at Salon VIP (sorry I couldn't bring it over as it is in excel. I am technically challenged!). No harm asking the organizer if you can attend.
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/press/bifff-interviews/interview-schedule-4/

MV teaser is out!

서인국 (Seo In Guk) - 웃다울다 (I smiled and then I cried) (Teaser)

cre CJENMMUSIC

class="post-title entry-title" Seo In Guk releases MV teaser for “I Smiled And Then I Cried” ft. Goo Hye Sun

seoinguk.jpg
Currently gearing up for a music comeback, Seo In Guk released a music video teaser for upcoming track, “I Smiled And Then I Cried”. As hinted at his previous photo, the singer-actor will feature actress Goo Hye Sun on his next project.

Seo In Guk will release new single album on April 11th. The new album will feature a total of four songs including the title song, “I Smiled And Then I Cried”.
Source:http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/04/seo-in-guk-releases-mv-teaser-for-i.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

---------------

@setareh25 don't hesitate and go for it. I'm sure HyeSun would be very happy to meet her fans in Brussels! Best of luck to you~ Enjoy Peach Tree and enjoy meeting HyeSun. Please share your experience with us if possible. thanks in advance ;)

Guest stouffville

@moew13...thanks for the update and there i gave u an awesome praise! cant wait  for more!lol!a blessed day to you!

@meow thanks for the MV teaser I cant wait :)

Guys make sure you make a comment in YT lets make it the best MV for SIG :)

class="entry-title"Seo In Guk reveals video teaser for “Laugh then Cry” starring Goo Hye Sunby webe - 5 mins ago

20130408_seoinguk_goohyesun.jpg

Singer SeoIn Guk and actress Goo Hye Sun hinted at a collaboration coming up, and we’re now treated to more details with the release of a video teaser!

The singer is returning with title track “Laugh then Cry” off of his new album and it seems he’ll be teaming up with the actress to portray a loving couple.

This music video is definitely a combination of the singer-turned-actor’s strengths as not only does it give you a sample of the wonderful vocals coming up, it also gives you a glimpse at the dramatic acting scenes that the singer will be taking on.

credit allkpop.com

sukreen, thanks for the articles. They are pretty much the same so I will trans-summarize one of them.http://news.nate.com/view/20130409n09776
서인국 신곡 ‘웃다 울다’ 티저영상에서 구혜선과 백허그를 선보였다. 
SIG's new song, "Laugh Then Cry" teaser showed a scene of his back hug with GHS. 
9일 젤리피쉬엔터테인먼트 공식 유튜브를 통해 공개된 서인국의 신곡 ‘웃다 울다’ 티저영상에서는 서인국과 구혜선이 연인으로 호흡을 맞추고 있다. On April 9th, Jellyfish Ent. broadcast a YTube teaser of SIG's MV scene where he and GHS appear as lovers. 
특히 티저영상 속 두 사람은 영화를 방불케 하는 행복한 연인의 모습을 로맨틱하게 보여주고 있으며, 비눗방울과 함께 어우러진 서인국의 구혜선 백허그는 실제 연인을 방불케 할 만큼 다정한 분위기를 연출하고 있다. In the teaser, the two people appear very happy and romantic as if in a real movie. The the intimate back-hug scene that takes place among the drying sheets make one think of them as a real couple. 

또한 서인국은 이번 타이틀 곡 뮤직비디오에서 연인과 행복했던 순간과 이별후 홀로 남겨져 과거를 추억하는 쓸쓸한 모습 등 사랑과 이별을 겪은 남자의 다양한 심리적 묘사를 실감나게 연기해 타이틀 곡 음악은 물론 뮤직비디오 풀버전에 대한 기대감을 고조시키고 있다. SIG's acting in the teaser also gives great anticipation for the full version of the MV as well as the full song.  He is able to portray various emotions of a man who remembers the happy times with his lover and the loneliness of the break-up. 

티저영상을 접한 네티즌들은 “티저만봐도 폭풍감동”, “백허그하는 모습이 너무 예쁘다”, “티저야 영화야?” 등 다양한반응을 보이고 있다. Netizens say: Even the teaser emotes so much feelings. The back-hug is such a pretty scene. Is this a teaser or a movie?

한편 서인국의 신곡 '웃다 울다'를 타이틀로 한 새 싱글앨범은 오는 11일 공개된다. SIG's new single album, titled as " Laugh Then Cry" will be released on 11th.
(So, according to this article, the teaser already came out!!)

Thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, @meow, @ghsforever and all Sunnies.. love you all and this thread too :x

구혜선, 청초무드 자아내는 ‘핑크 니트원피스’

by 조아라 기자 | Posted 2013.4.9 13:02

0409-GHS.png

[스타패션=조아라 기자] ‘핑크’는 여성성을 가장 잘 드러내는 컬러이다. 때문에 유독 핑크컬러를 추종하는 마니아층이 두텁기도 하다. 톤에 따라 깊이와 느낌도 다른 핑크컬러는 나이보다 한층 성숙하게 또는 어려 보이게 연출해 준다. 최근 배우 구혜선은 MBC ‘섹션 연예TV’에 출연, 핑크 아이템으로 청초한 듯 러블리한 분위기를 자아냈다.

0409-GHS1.png

●☆스타일 : 이날 구혜선이 선택한 아이템은 러블리한 느낌이 물씬 나는 핑크 컬러 니트원피스였다. 구혜선은 여기에 화이트 컬러 셔츠를 레이어드해서 연출, 청초무드를 자아냈다. 핑크와 화이트 컬러의 조합은 구혜선의 흰 피부를 더욱 돋보이게 했으며, 그녀는 입술을 붉게 표현해 러블리걸에 정점을 찍었다. ▶☆패션별점 : ★★★★☆

●브랜드&가격 : 니트원피스는 ‘잭앤질’ 32131-SR506 제품으로 가격은 5만 원대이다.

0409-GHS2.png

<사진=MBC>

<보도자료 : media@kstarfashion.com>

source: http://kstarfashion.com/archives/40133

Wow, thanks everyone for more news on the SIG + GHS MV - meow, sukreen, ghsforever, sue, and everyone - you're awesome!!!   Sorry for gushing but I can't get over how cute this couple is!

Sue, you can watch the Happy Together episode with Park Seul Gi on iThe Time Blog.  This is how I found it:  google search Happy Together 3 Ep 194  and then I looked under heading EngSub 110602.  The interaction between CD and PSG - very funny!!  PSG was not in the cast of BFB but is just a special guest.

Just my take of her hair extensions:  I can't imagine GHS doing hair extensions "just because" .  It's possible I suppose, but she's always been about comfort and simplicity, and I still think she may have had a work-related reason for doing the hair extensions.  With all of her activities, like when she directs, she likes her hair short because it's easy to take care of.  I really, really hope that she did a CF or some other project , perhaps an audition for a part in a drama or movie?  When she lengthened her hair before, didn't she do the Doutour CF and the other one - insurance co can't remember the name which required  her to have long hair, and then she did her BOF activities and piano concerts as well.  I actually love her with long locks but wow, she's so pretty in the SIG MV with the shoulder length hair too.  It really doesn't matter when you're a natural beauty  ;;)

Lastly to setareh25 - you go girl and good luck getting her autograph!  All of us here would love to be in your shoes, and if I had the opportunity, I'd definitely go for it!!  Knowing Hyesun's big heart, I believe she'll be very gracious and be more than happy to sign it !!   We'll all be waiting to hear the outcome     :)

Guest Kimmy10

Hi Sunnies, Woah the teaser Daebok
Look forward for the full version

[구글 번역]

대만 드라마 / 아시아 드라마 / 이벤트 / [앙코르] 절대 그이 ~ My Perfect Darling ~
절대 그이 ~ My Perfect Darling ~를 본다면 DATV에서!

방송일 : 4 월 2 일 시작
(화) 6:30 ~ (2 회 연속)

3 월 3 일 시작
(일) 16:00 ~ (2 회 연속)
방송 횟수 : 전 20 화
일본어 자막 판

제공처 : © 2003 Yuu WATASE / Shogakukan Inc. © 2012 GALA Television Corporation / Comic International Productions Co., Ltd.
분류 : 대만 드라마 / 아시아 드라마 / 이벤트

[앙코르] 절대 그이 ~ My Perfect Darling ~ 소개
대인기 코믹이 결국 대만 드라마 화! 완벽한 연인 로봇과 평범한 여자의 동화 같은 러브 코메디!

◆ 일본의 인기 만화 '절대 그이 "가 결국 대만 드라마 화!
"소녀 코믹"(쇼우 갓칸)에서 2003 년 ~ 2004 년에 연재 된 타세 유우 宇原 작의 인기 코믹.
2008 년 후지 TV에서 '절대 그이 ~ 완전 무결의 연인 로봇 ~ "으로 드라마화되어 하야미 모코미치, 미즈시마 히로 등 꽃미남들의 경연으로 인기를 얻은 작품.

◆ '꽃보다 남자 ~ Boys Over Flowers "구혜선 대만 드라마 첫 주연! × 비륜해 (페 이룬 하이) 지로 꿈의 경연! !
일본 만화 원작의 대히​​트 한국 드라마 "꽃보다 남자 ~ Boys Over Flowers"주연으로 일약 인기 여배우가 된 구혜선이 대만 드라마 첫 주연! 평범하지만, 바보가 붙을 정도로 상냥한 성격으로, 순수하게 사람을 신용 해 버리는 여자 귀여운 호연! 공연은 인기 그룹 비륜해 (페 이룬 하이) 지로. 그 근육 아름다움을 아낌없이 선보여 꽃미남으로 상냥하고, 유머가 있고, 집안일까지 해내 버리는 완벽한 연인 로봇을보기 좋게 연기 지긋하다.

◆ 드라마를 북 돋우는 음악!
대만 인기 그룹 비륜해 (페 이룬 하이)가 부른 오프닝 곡 "Mr.Perfect"주연이기도 회원 汪 동성 (지로 · 원)가 부른 엔딩 곡 '假装 우리 們沒 사랑 과산화 "인기 가수 倪安 동쪽 (안토니 · 니리)가 부른 삽입곡 '연 후'등 드라마를 북 돋우는 음악도 화제!

연출 : 리우 · 쥰지에
글쓴이 : 유 · 장장, 나비 · 소우엔, 사이 축의금

[앙코르] 절대 그이 ~ My Perfect Darling ~ 줄거리
동경의 그에게 비참하게 차여 버린 장난감 회사의 OL 이사와 리이코 (구혜선). 그런 리이코는 우연히 인터넷 쇼핑몰에서 연인 로봇을 구입하고 만다. 다음날 아침 실연한지 얼마 안된 그녀의 앞에 완벽한 연인 로봇, 아마 기 나이트 (지로)가 나타난다. 나이트는 꽃미남에서 유머가있어, 게다가 요리도 세탁도있다. 리이코 생활 해 나가는 가운데 자신의 인공 지능은 계속 진화 해 점차 자신의 성격을 가지고 간다 ....

ngt1g4.jpg

9i5t6x.jpg

vziskm.jpg

1o4weo.jpg
2unzqti.jpg
ao84o.jpg

f0tcly.jpg

2gv4f2g.jpg

1z2ogut.jpg

2iifymr.jpg

2yxkv2v.jpg

33ekl5g.jpg

2mg5xyh.jpg

Cr Dc

Would you take a look at this article @cheerkoo thank you so much for all the translation.
Sunnies thank you