Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest Kimmy10

Woah Daebok Daebok Hye Sun and In Guk

tumblr_ml2r92PLJI1qbc5vuo1_250.gif tumblr_ml2r92PLJI1qbc5vuo3_250.gif
I

I bought those 2 songs already from iTunes. I cant stop listening to Hye Sun's song, their voice are so beautiful. I am so loving it

Thank you @cheerkoo so much for all the translation. And all sunnies for the news.
@GHSforever i love your profile picture ;)

SeungyAdams is actually a reporter? Korean-wave writer? He post a link of an article he wrote about meeting HyeSun at BIFFF. It's so great (I was reading it using Google translation)

here's the original link (in case if there's anyone know French, hope you could help for a better translation)
http://planete-kpop.com/2013/04/11/ku-hye-sun-une-belle-rencontre-ceci-nest-pas-une-fanfiction/

below I would post the article with Google translated

Ku Hye Sun ... A Beautiful meeting (This is not a fanfiction)

Ku Hye Sun ... A Beautiful meeting (This is not a fanfiction)

Actress - director - artist - writer - lyricist and writer.

She does it all and does it well

Today, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 is a day to mark a milestone. On this day, we met one you probably know as the Geum Jan Di in Boys Over Flower, miss Ku Hye Sun.

The tension is palpable, only the area reserved for the press, we look nervously. The appointment was set, but impatience has happened to us half an hour in advance. The clock is ticking, I'm pacing around the corner press, while my colleague tries to relax by watching "Strong Heart" on his phone. After a good run twenty times round the room hearing the laughter of Mblaq Joon, one thing kept trotting in my head. we no longer were going to merely screen, more pixel or connection problem.

Lost in my thoughts the laughter of my colleague so me a few seconds of my dream state. At the same time:

- You can go! Proclaims the press chief.

It was then that one of the assistants to red hair and black skinny jeans jumped up from his chair and we made a hand signal to tell us to follow. More nervously we quickly took our business that was forming a pile of stationery and textile on the table. Trim from.

Every step we took, doing more up blood. At each step, our heart beat doubled. The assistant walking a not decide announces it is in the VIP room. This title has bullied us right away, my college's hands playing maracas while my heart accompanied a tap number.

A door, then two, then three, until reached the corridors like mazes that finally led us to the door. "Reception - VIP Room" The tone was given.

Boom Boom ... Boom Boom ... My heart slows suddenly, the assistant walks before us and hide us his view. She retired, and the two performers greeted us politely, one in French and one in English. The performers pull over and we can finally see it.

Photo-reception-after-projection-300x225

A beaming face, an adorable shyness, I was in front Ku Hye Sun.2013-04-10-11.12.37-300x225.jpg

I politeness extends his hand, she hands me his smiling:

- Otokke , she smiled shyly at his Anglo-Korean interpreter.

Custom greetings, we sat for the interview and the questions tended to the French interpreter. One thing was over we could not peel our eyes from her face. Just makeup, just a few drops of "BB cream" the more embellished.

Throughout the interview, we all started to relax us. And we found a young woman, radiant, even in her own skin, smart and talented. Over certain issues was beautiful shy smile appear and some laughter we will mark ever have heard.

Small French words like "Hello" or "I love you" we are even more excited. The interview was complete and we were invited to stay to attend the other interview. Some pictures and a selca taken, we left her in the hands of the next reporter.

This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless.

Ku Hye Sun is not a single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.

Seungy Adams

Mark forever.

S_sun said: Many of you had expressed how much you enjoyed listening to the songs, Here's one way of showing your support for GHS. Please buy the songs. It is really not much at all, encourage your friends and relatives to buy it/them too. I am going to buy both. Love both songs. Here's the link. Let's do it, Sunnies.

Love for HyeSun Song Projecttriple_P_logo.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/seo-in-guk/id386265621

Guest Kimmy10

Thank you Meow

My favorite line : we found a young woman, radiant, even in her own skin, smart and talented. Over certain issues was beautiful shy smile appear and some laughter we will mark ever have heard.This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless. Ku Hye Sun is not a single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.

I love the way they decribe her :)

Kimmy10 said:

Thank you Meow

My favorite line : we found a young woman, radiant, even in her own skin, smart and talented. Over certain issues was beautiful shy smile appear and some laughter we will mark ever have heard.This woman to give a real lesson. A lesson in humility and sincerity. This respect, the ways to treat us as an equal was innatendu. We knew we were going to find someone who was worth a hundred times more than we as complete artist. But we did not expect to bump into someone whose value was priceless. Ku Hye Sun is not a single actor or a single woman. This is a great lady.

I love the way they decribe her :)

Hello Sunnies, be happy :-h

I think we can't find Halluya star as humble as Hyesun. I'm loving this quote from Seungy Adams too, with the first time meeting Hyesun, he knew how Hyesun is and i'm sure this is a sincere words from him and we also know too who our 'chamhada' princess is. That's why we can't deny we love her more and more each day :x

[News] 서인국-구혜선 특별 인연, 자작곡 선물에 커플연기 까지?

엑스포츠뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-04-12 19:41

1365744960461.jpg

[엑스포츠뉴스=대중문화부] 서인국과 구혜선의 특별한 만남이 화제다.

최근 연기자로 인기 가도를 달리고 있는 서인국이 본 직업인 가수로 돌아와 새 앨범을 발표한 가운데, 타이틀곡 '울다 웃다'의 뮤직비디오 여주인공으로 구혜선이 발탁된 것이다. 두 사람의 인연은 구혜선이 자작곡한 음악을 서인국에게 선물하면서 시작됐다.

연기자 겸 영화감독 가수 겸 싱어송라이터인 연예계 대표 팔방미인 구혜선은 서인국의 음반 준비 당시 작업실까지 직접 찾아와 서인국을 응원하며 자신이 만든 자작곡에 대한 열의를 보인 것으로 알려졌다. 서인국 또한 "구혜선이 자작곡한 음악은 정말 영화 같은 느낌의 음악"이라며 서로에 대한 극찬을 아끼지 않은 것으로 전해진다. 이런 인연 속에 '웃다 울다' 뮤비 속 구혜선과 서인국은 실제 연인을 방불케 했다는 후문이다.

이를 접한 누리꾼 들은 "이러다 정말 사귀는거 아냐", "구혜선 서인국 보다 나이 많지 않아?", "구혜선 절대 동안", "구혜선 진짜 러블리 하다", "구혜선 블라우스 사랑스럽다", "새 앨범 너무 좋다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

대중문화부 itstyle@xportsnews.com

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130412n28611

I agree, Seungy Adams practically gushed over Hye Sun...I think "entranced" is a better description. I never realized what commanding presence she has, she can charm people just by being herself. She's shy and I would assume self-effacing capped off by her famous "ulzzang" beauty - a triple threat! I'm so looking forward to seeing her in HK! Thanks for the article @meow13!

@S_sun - done! It's now playing on repeat...hehe. @kgrl43 - I know right? I'm also a newly minted Seo In Guk fan! Well, I did watch Answer Me 1997 last year and thought that he's a decent enough actor...I didn't like his role that much. I heard that he won a bunch of acting awards after though, so I never pegged him off as a serious singer. What a pleasant surprise, he could really sing! His chemistry with Hye Sun is through the roofs. OMG! They look good together! I'm like...Oh boy, he's going to give Lee Min Ho a run for his money - chemistry-wise. Drama gods, please, please, please...say yes to a drama, "any kind" of drama will do as long as they're together. (Err...peace-out my dear Joondies, You know it's just a pipe dream...hehe!)

Enjoy your weekend sunnies!

Guest Ana1430292405

drmjs said: I agree, Seungy Adams practically gushed over Hye Sun...I think "entranced" is a better description. I never realized what commanding presence she has, she can charm people just by being herself. She's shy and I would assume self-effacing capped off by her famous "ulzzang" beauty - a triple threat! I'm so looking forward to seeing her in HK! Thanks for the article @meow13!

@S_sun - done! It's now playing on repeat...hehe. @kgrl43 - I know right? I'm also a newly minted Seo In Guk fan! Well, I did watch Answer Me 1997 last year and thought that he's a decent enough actor...I didn't like his role that much. I heard that he won a bunch of awards after though so I never pegged him off as a serious singer. It's a pleasant surprise, he could really sing! His chemistry with Hye Sun is through the roofs. OMG! They look good together! I'm like...Oh boy, he's going to give Lee Min Ho a run for his money - chemistry-wise. Drama gods, please, please, please...say yes to a drama, "any kind" of drama will do as long as they're together. (Err...peace-out my dear Joondies, You know it's just a pipe dream...hehe)

Enjoy your weekend sunnies!

Happy Friday Sunnies :)

Thank You all for liking my MV I really appreciate it :)

@drmjs SIG and GHS has a great chemistry and @cheerkoo your right he does remind me of Jiro Wang which she had a great chemistry as well unfortunately because of language barrier they werent able to flirt with each other :)

@Myonenonly I really hope you can join us in HKG I cant wait to meet all the Sunnies, I'm confirmed ladies leaving 5/22-5/31 yeahhh this is going to be the best vacation :)

@sukreen thank for the article and Sue thank you in advnace for the translation kekeke

You can see Seo In Guk's live comeback performances of With Laughter and With Tears on Mcountdown and on Music Bank.  Sorry Sunnies for my incompetence  of bringing it to you here.  I just searched under his name for the past 24 hrs and was able to find it there.   He has a very powerful presence singing live - they show a little clip of his MV before he starts singing - I wish GHS could make a special appearance, that would be sooo sweet, but it's not something I think she would do.  Of course she does promote her own work a lot, and the popularity of this song could only help sales of her song too, right?  kekeke......anything to see her onscreen......preferably with SIG!!!   :P

Hye Sun is really an amazing woman. The first time I heard the song she composed and sang by SIG, I was in a bus going home from office. As I listen, I can feel pain and sadness in her song and at the same time honesty. I can even imagine her singing the song while playing the piano. She successfully touch my heart thru her song.
I am praying that this God gifted woman will eventually live life to the fullest, with so much love and peace in her heart as she continually give hope and love to millions of her fans, giving inspiration to be a better person like her.

hey sunnies i want to share an article with u that i saw just now..'seo in guk dominates music charts with his new song Laugh then cry'..thats the title its in yahoo omg..but girls u need to teach me how to bring over news here..please!!someone please bring it here..
its written as bntnews.co.uk..(Yahoo Philippines news)
i am so happy if thats so..i am praying for the album's success..
@GHSforever ur video is so amazing sis i could not view the bts video yesterday it was not buffering well but thanx to you i saw the cute scenes today..thanx a million :)

Guest S_sun

Here's the news @dee-dina. Thanks for alerting us.Isn't it wonderful? Hopefully HS song will do well as well, since people like his vocals.

class="headline"Seo In guk dominates music charts with his new song Laugh then Crybnt newsbnt news – 9 hours ago

• Email
  • Recommend4
  • Tweet9

yro0cwxpjbyobycdwz50atqwndhr7jru.jpg
    [by Cho Suyoun] Seo In guk has come back as a musician in a year and he dominated all the music charts right away.
    Seo In guk unveiled his new single album “laugh then cry’ on April 11th. This title song, as it was released, it was topped on the major charts and showed how powerful he is in music industry.
    His new song is made by top producers Hwang Se jun and Mellow Design and Kim Ji hyang wrote the lyrics. This song is a genre of soul ballad and it is a type that Seo never tried before. His mournful voice is about to steal all women’s hearts.
    In addition, there are many great musicians such as Jay Park, Lyn, and Lee Hi who also returned at the same time, but Seo won in the competition so it proved for sure that he is a hot issue in 2013.
    Along with the song, his music video in which actress Ku Hye sun plays a couple with Seo as a great combination, is another hot issue for his mournful act and its visual aesthetics.  
    Meanwhile, he will begin in earnest to come back to three major music programs. (photo by Jellyfish Entertainment, bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.uk contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

@dee_dina thanks for the info and @S_sun thanks for bringing the article.

I'm very happy since SIG and GHS is getting good reviews for their MV, at least the antis cant say anything about that but knowing them they will make one up just to hate on GHS.

Im glad that SIG album is number 1 in the chart right now @dee_dina I just usuall copy the article and paste here in GHS thread trying doing that :)

Seo In Guk performs “With Laughter or With Tears” on ‘Music Bank’!

Singer Seo In Guk and actress Goo Hye Sun have teamed up for his newest release.

The singer is returning with “With Laughter or With Tears”, and he and the actress appear as a couple in the accompanying MV. Goo Hye Sun also wrote the lyrics for and composed “Were We Happy” from his album as well.

Check out his comeback performance below! @ s_sun posted :)

credit to allkpop.com by elliefilet