7c79b312e3aa11e1abe622000a1e9520_7.jpg

a1bc108ad71011e1ab6722000a1d0369_7.jpg

tango-review-prisiliaongkajuniarta.png
amv0dy
an4pqk

A1mIw8sCcAMdRcm.jpg:large

tango4d.JPG
Cr Dc
I think Yu sin Ko post this at DC. Thank you Yu Sin Ku :)

A1iB6FXCIAAgtnn.jpg:large

※[2012 기사]

구혜선 소설 인도네시아 베스트셀러 등극
입력 2012.08.31 12:33

201208311153040610_1.jpg

Guest Kimmy10

class="content-title" Seo In Guk Back Hugs Goo Hye Sun in Teaser for Upcoming Single “I Smiled and Then I Cried”
Seo In Guk Back Hugs Goo Hye Sun in Teaser for Upcoming Single “I Smiled and Then I Cried”

A couple of days ago, a picture of Seo In Guk and Goo Hye Sun together in a recording studio was released by Jellyfish Entertainment, leaving fans to speculate if there was going to be a collaboration between the two stars for Seo In Guk’s new single.

With the unveiling of the music video teaser for the song “I Smiled and Then I Cried,” the answer is yes. Goo Hye Sun is featured in the music video, which starts off with a climatic intro showing happy scenes of the actress and Seo In Guk together, followed by the singer angrily hitting a punching bag and shedding tears. With Goo Hye Sun and Seo In Guk looking so happy together in the beginning, fans are curious to know what happened between the couple to cause the sadness.

Watch the teaser for yourself:

“I Smiled and Then I Cried” will be released April 11. 

Share on Tumblr

cr Soompi
Don't forget to comment and show lots of love :P
확인 취소 닫기 확인 취소 닫기 확인 취소 닫기

KIMMY10, thanks for the information about Absolute Darling. That is one very confusing information. Then I realized it is a google translation. What I am gathering is that AB is being shown in Japan through DATV station. But I don't understand is that it keeps on saying "encore" and "20 episdoes". Taiwan's AB was 13 episodes and it was my understanding that AB was never shown in Japan because people's protest against GHS?? So, I am confused.But, if it is shown in Japan, I pray for its DAEBOK. I just LOVED Taiwan's AB! They really wrote great story and the chemistry among all the actors, EVERY Single one of them, were just so well cast!!
-----------------------------Also, GHS is getting lots of positive feedbacks about her pink knit dress. They say that pink color is the most feminine color. But depending on the shade, it can give off different feelings. The one that GHS is wearing gave off feelings of loveliness. Her combination of pink on white also fave off neat feelings. Such combo made her lovely skin pop put even more.

Guest S_sun

Excited to see pic of director Goo at BIFFF! I was browsing the website. They don't do a writeup of the Q and A, only a photo. So at least we get to see a photo of her. Here's what they have for today, April 9.
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-2013/
class="entry-title"9th April 2013 Posted on 09/04/2013 by catherineThe Peach Tree

The Peach Tree

We swear we didn’t do it on purpose. It’s just that typical BIFFF serendipity. Tonight we’re offering you not one but two (2, II) world premieres A Trap for Cinderella by Iain Softley, honorable member of our international jury, and an obscure, ultra-low budget two-parter between Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman called Oblivion. Only just one of the most awaited SF epics of 2013! Besides, we still have some gay zombies from the Philippines, freelance renegade exorcists and the delightful Hye-Sun Ku, a big star from Korea, who is going to present The Peach Tree!

GHS, PT fighting!

Sunnies, we also have FA from @setareh25 to look forward! Good luck , setareh25! 

Thanks to @Kimmy10 and Sue for updates and translations. I absolutely love  AB, one of the best rom-com. Now I feel like watching it again!

cheerkoo said: KIMMY10, thanks for the information about Absolute Darling. That is one very confusing information. Then I realized it is a google translation. What I am gathering is that AB is being shown in Japan through DATV station. But I don't understand is that it keeps on saying "encore" and "20 episdoes". Taiwan's AB was 13 episodes and it was my understanding that AB was never shown in Japan because people's protest against GHS?? So, I am confused.But, if it is shown in Japan, I pray for its DAEBOK. I just LOVED Taiwan's AB! They really wrote great story and the chemistry among all the actors, EVERY Single one of them, were just so well cast!!
-----------------------------Also, GHS is getting lots of positive feedbacks about her pink knit dress. They say that pink color is the most feminine color. But depending on the shade, it can give off different feelings. The one that GHS is wearing gave off feelings of loveliness. Her combination of pink on white also fave off neat feelings. Such combo made her lovely skin pop put even more.

Guest S_sun

meow13 said: cheerkoo said: KIMMY10, thanks for the information about Absolute Darling. That is one very confusing information. Then I realized it is a google translation. What I am gathering is that AB is being shown in Japan through DATV station. But I don't understand is that it keeps on saying "encore" and "20 episdoes". Taiwan's AB was 13 episodes and it was my understanding that AB was never shown in Japan because people's protest against GHS?? So, I am confused.But, if it is shown in Japan, I pray for its DAEBOK. I just LOVED Taiwan's AB! They really wrote great story and the chemistry among all the actors, EVERY Single one of them, were just so well cast!!

Guest stouffville

same with freurtropia...because of my admiration of this ever blessed lady thats why i"m here.have a great day everyone !

What dramas and movies are you guys watching and really enjoying these days?I usually try first one or two epi to see if I thnk I can stick with it....keke--Too much work and stress these days that I need a real good laugh...kekeJust saw Queen of Office...I am cracking up. kekeSaw one epi of Kim TaeHee/Yoo Ah In drama and Lee SoonShin and Gu Family. Too intense and could not relax...I hope GHS can do something a little light yet meaningful in the near future!!Let me know if there is anything you would recommed.Have a good night!!

@cheerkoo Hello.. Ooh I would also love to watch Gu Family.. keke.. Have you tried too watch My Husband Got a Family? I am watching it now.. keke.. It is a family drama but I just don't know if I will be continuing to watch it because it has many episodes.. keke..
And also if ever you like to try to watch crime, detective drama.. try to watch Special Affairs Team TEN.. keke.. its super good.. :D
Happy watching :D

Guest S_sun

cheerkoo said: What dramas and movies are you guys watching and really enjoying these days?I usually try first one or two epi to see if I thnk I can stick with it....keke--Too much work and stress these days that I need a real good laugh...kekeJust saw Queen of Office...I am cracking up. kekeSaw one epi of Kim TaeHee/Yoo Ah In drama and Lee SoonShin and Gu Family. Too intense and could not relax...I hope GHS can do something a little light yet meaningful in the near future!!Let me know if there is anything you would recommed.Have a good night!!

@cheerkoo , I'm trying to finish the drama  "Reply 1997" :D

and for movies , about to watch" warm bodies" Movie

But honestly I didn't taste any thing well since I know Hyesun !! , she have that magical way know how to turn your head and take all your attention ,so I re watch The musical again . I don't how much until now :P

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmgrz4_the-musical-mv-wont-last-a-day-without-you_music

I hope that All of us could find a persons in Real as Jay Hong  ♥

and special wish for our star Goo Hye Sun

forgive my bad eng , 

May Allah Bless you All & Have  anice Day - Life ♥

Hi sunnies,i am so exited about the mv that i started making up my versions of the mv in my mind.lol..how is going to be?a sad 1 or is it going to have a happy ending?if i were the director i wud make it a happy one with a kiss at the end.lol..

i am so glad that the mv is receiving positive responses..there are messages like 'miss u hyesun'..that realy makes me happy..from the 29secs of the video the song sounds so good..i just cant wait 4 the full mv..Gudluck to both hyesun n inguk..

her clothes are so pretty i am glad its making a fashion statement.. :-)

@cheerkoo i last watched flower boy next door.it was not bad but not upto my expectation as well.i m watching nice guy now after ep14 i m bored the amnesia thing is dragging too far but i will try to finish it..the ones airing now are mostly historicals which i am not fond of..i m looking forward to some good dramas hopefuly the next batch of dramas would be of my types.. :-)

i have school 2013, gentleman's dignity and bridal mask i hv to watch them soon..

@rolalockhart same here I love the Musical, that MV is my favorite MV i made I had goosebumps when I was making that MV LOL

@kimmy10 same here cant wait for the Full MV :)

@cheerkoo i started reply 1997 but for some reason the drama didnt reply to me LOL, i was trying because of SIG but not my taste at all. I'm watching Nine Travels its a really interesting drama I love it. I saw the first 2 episode of The Gumiho book and so far I love it, I love LSG but I dont know about suzy i have to wait till Ill see them in episode 3 together but so far 1-2 are very good :)

I finished watching Feast of the Gods Sung Yuri and Lee Sang Woo it has 32 episode its light and its romantic as well as Romance Town is also good :)

Happy Wednesday Sunnies :)

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello Sunniez !!!
im Indonesian Sunniezzz...
This my first time to posting here.. i always just became a silent reader..
Nice to meet all Hye Sun Fans here !!
:-h