Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vebby21vebb

@GHSforever Thank you for welcome me !!

Cant wait for tomorrow MV Release !! i miss her so much.. and i hope we can get her news at BIFFF in Brussels.. I havent seen any pict of her.. :((

My bad...Just realized that Queen of Office is not yet subbed at Dramacrazy.net.sorry about that.My first time watching Kim HyeSoo act. Very good. But she relieved my stress because of the role she plays--a woman with clear boundary, does not take much !!! from anyone and not even her boss, and unrealistically competent--a no-nonsense character.....very unusual "female" character in Korean drama without being evil---keke She is refreshing. keke Her character being multi-talented do-er kind of reminded me of GHS too...kekeHope they subb for everyone soon...keke=================================http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128839&page=1&bbs=
DC yushinkoo posted this info.(This yushinkoo says she is not the same yushinkoo from before)I have no idea if this ShinHwa variety show is an old or new show. Anyway, Shinhwa members went to an unknown star mother's home to learn how to cook and also to guess whose mother she is. When they first met the mother, all the members exclaimed that the mother is really pretty. In the DC post, Eric asks if the lady is GHS's mother. keke She is not GHS's mother. I found a clip of that show in Daum portal but could not find the exact one that has GHS's pic in it.http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=49172932&q=&lu=v_relatedclip_relation_02&ref=&cateid=28&relateid=49178623&relatepage=
enjoy.

Guest S_sun

Sunnies, the pics are up at BIFFF. Here's the link. http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/

She looked so professional and cute as director. Cut her hair again. Love her painted nails! kekeke
Wonder if she had a translator? Or did she speak In English? Also why they labeled it pure FM as well?

Hopefully @setareh25 will be back with FA.

Soon the mv will be out too! Excited!

Guest setareh25

As promised, my experience from the BIFFF 2013 with Goo Hye Sun's Peach Tree
We arrived a bit early in the Palace of Fine Arts where BIFFF was held so we went to look around.There were all kinds of things to do and there was also a radio station sending live from the venue and before the film started she was doing an interview there and that's where we saw here first :) As you suggested we brought a gift but we were too nervous and shy to give it at first.After she talked to some people, she was waiting for a while and so we gave it a shot. I was so nervous and shaking all over :)We gave her our box of Neuhaus Belgian pralines (those are really good, believe me!) and she accepted it gladly then I asked her to sign my BOF DVDboxand she smiled a bit while I took it out. I murmured some words in English but I don't think she understood although she understood I wanted an autograph.She then offered to shake her hand which we did and we wanted to take a picture but she had to go for the screening.
My guess was right because she was watching the film with the audience. I was a bit scared because on Sunday when we went to watch Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie people were applauding and commenting during the film (apparently it's normal during the BIFFF although in normal cinemas in Belgium it's not!) but this time luckily they didn't, just at the end there was an applause. Before the film there was a short introduction and Goo Hye Sun said a few words (translated by a translator of course) and because they said she was also an actress and singer, the crowd asked for a song (not annoyingly) so she sang half giggling singing the OST of The Peach Tree but she had to laugh too hard so she couldn't anymore :) It was really funny because she has this high giggly laugh. The film was really good, we enjoyed it also it was with King Gongmin from Faith, Lee Joon Hyuk who played the police agent in City Hunter and the male lead from Horse Doctor.
Afterwards there was a Q&A where two interviewers asked all these artsy-fartsy questions, we could also ask a question but I really couldn't think of anything aside from 'How do you like Brussels' but I didn't, other people did ask artsy questions though. The interviewers did their research because they asked something about a change in popularity after/because of BOF but she thought the other actors, Lee Min Ho etc. are more popular (how modest :)At the end you could go and ask for an autograph or to take a picture (we were too quick!) but we did go up and got our picture :) 
All in all, it was such an awesome evening! Why? 1. we gave her real Belgian chocolate bought on the Grand Place itself of Brussels 2. I now have got an signed DVDbox and she wrote my name right the first time (compared to others :) ) 3. we shook hands with Goo Hye Sun herself 4. We watched her film with her and we went to her Q&A 5. we took a picture with her and I even spoke to her a bit (in English of course so she probably didn't understand :) )
So as you all had said before, she was very friendly when we spoke to her, she was also always smiling or giggling or squeeking (really funny like a little girl, the crowd often started laughing along just because of that) and above all: she's really small!She was wearing these killer-heels and then she was as tall as me and I'm 1.65m!
I probably forgot a lot of things so if you have a question, ask away!
We did take pictures and I even filmed a bit but it's really bad quality taken with my ancient (in comparison to a Samsung Galaxy S3 like the lady in front of me!) cellphone but I'll at least show you my signed DVD box so look forward to it! :)Here are some official pictures:http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-19/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-20/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-21/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-18/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-22-2/

They did film so in case something will still be uploaded, here's the link:http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/
(she came the 9th of april)
It's a bit long isn't it, anyway: enjoy! IT WAS AWESOME!

@setareh25 thanks for sharing your awesome BIFF experience esp. with Hye Sun. I read it several times & picture her as you describe her to us. I'm jealous! :)) I'll probably not wash my hands for a while. Then I will hide the DVD in a safe place to preserve Hye Sun's signature & fingerprints. Did I sound like a stalker? LOL! :)) Hye Sun so pretty even with shorter hair. S, thank you for the BIFF link also. We're all so excited to hear any news from Brussels.

Have a good day/night sunnies! Please don't forget to VOTE! http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women   pleading for more votes....

:x :x :x

@setareh25 Thanks very much!!I am so glad to hear that you liked Peach Tree. Was it subbed in English?Did she appear as if she gained weight to you?Although it is not important, I am puzzled by the fact that I thought she gained weight and the she did not...so...was it just the camera? kekeDid anyone ask what might be her immediate next project? Neuhaus Belgian pralines sound wonderful. She is a snacker and loves sweets and nuts...keke
I think she especially loves walnuts and walnut cookies and chocolates and dry squids---according to her formal tweets....kekeHow does she stay slim with love for those things???!!!!I actually love her shorter hair cuts....I love the one when she was giving out snacks to SKKU students..that short bob looked so good on her. I like this one too. One of her codi or stylists once said in MTV Girls On Top program that GHS loves long straight hair but she finds it very difficult to grow one for herself as she does not have the volume or thickness for such hair style. (Oh noooo, I could hear the groanings in DC site...most of them feel too disappointed when she cuts her hair.)She looks kind of tired in the pix...right??--then I  read in your post that she came on April 9th? Did she just arrive in Brussels that day April 9th for her greeting? How may hours of trip is from Korea to Brussels?Thanks so much for thinking of us fellow Sunnies . I am sure you felt responsible. But thanks again so much. I look forward to anything else that you remember and would like to share. PS Did GHS appear as if she flew to Brussels alone or was her manager there with her? Did you happen to see one nearby? He is a tall one with crew cut...keke. 

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001853577
구혜선 작사·작곡 '행복했을까' 서인국 새 앨범에 선물

구혜선 "사랑했던 사람과 이별하고 가장 후회되었을 말들 적었다"13.04.11 09:45ㅣ최종 업데이트 13.04.11 09:46ㅣ조경이(rookeroo)
GHS wrote a song "Would We Have Been Happy?" and presented it to SIG as a gift for his new album.
배우 구혜선이 직접 작사, 작곡한 신곡 '행복했을까'를 서인국에게 선물했다. 서인국은 이 곡을 오는 11일 새 싱글로 발표할 예정이다. 
SIG will be releasing his album on the 11th.
구혜선은 자작곡이 담긴 소품 집과 자신의 싱글을 발표한 적은 있지만 외부 아티스트에게 곡을 선물한 것은 이번이 처음이다. 구혜선이 작사·작곡을 하고 최은영이 편곡한 '행복했을까'는 이별한 연인의 감정을 "그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면 우리는 행복했을까"와 같은 가사에 담았다. This is the first time that GHS has presented her own musical composition to another artist. GHS wrote the song and the lyrics and Choi InYoung arranged the music. Her song, "Would We Have Been Happy?" 
describes the emotions of a lover who wonders if she and her partner would have been happy if she did not say I love you. 
구혜선은 "이번 곡을 통해 사랑했던 사람과 이별하고 드는 생각들, 가장 후회되었을 말들을 적었다"고 밝혔다.GHS revealed: "Few thought that popped up after breaking up with someone, things that were said that were most regrettable were put into this song."

(That is why I wonder if she broke up with the guy she wrote Marry Me song....she confessed her feelings in the song and then it went sour??? I pray not...)

구혜선은 서인국에게 곡을 선물한 것 외에도 오는 4월 11일 공개될 서인국의 타이틀곡 '웃다 울다' 뮤직비디오에 출연해 호흡을 맞췄다. 구혜선은 '웃다 울다' 티저 영상에서 서인국과의 백허그 연출로 화제를 모은 바 있다.

I don't know what happened to the translation summary of the news article...!!! Somehow it is hidden behind a block. This song seems very personal. I would guess and assume that most artists' works are very personal to them. I really hope this song is not the consequence of GHS's confession to the guy she was dating while filming AB until at least to Oct 2011 when she wrote Marry Me song...I pray it isn't so....
http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001853577
SIG will be releasing his album on the 11th. This is the first time that GHS has presented her own musical composition to another artist. GHS wrote the song and the lyrics and Choi InYoung arranged the music. Her song, "Would We Have Been Happy?" describes the emotions of a lover who wonders if she and her partner would have been happy if she did not say I love you. "Few thought that popped up after breaking up with someone, things that were said that were most regrettable were put into this song." In SIG's new album, GHS's song gift is enclosed. GHS and SIG also made a MV together for his title song, Laugh Then Cry. His back hug of GHS caused quite a stir among the netizens and fans.
There are many articles about GHS's song gift to SIG. This article with  this particular SIG's pix somehow remind me of Jiro Wang. It is also suggested that GHS chose to give her song to SIG because of his voice that fit well with the emotions of her song.http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201304/sp2013041109301495510.htm

Hello Sunnies

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/11/seo-in-guks-new-album-includes-song-written-by-goo-hye-sun/

Seo In Guk’s New Album to Include Song Written by Goo Hye Sun

crystalcove April 11, 2013 1 CommentSeo In Guk’s New Album to Include Song Written by Goo Hye Sun

On April 5, Jellyfish Entertainment released a picture (see above) of actress Goo Hye Sun with Seo In Guk in a recordig studio, leaving many to wonder if there was a collaboration between the two. The question seemed to be answered with the release of a teaser for Seo In Guk’s latest single, “I smiled and Then I Cried,” in which Goo Hye Sun starred in but it seems there was something more behind the picture. Goo Hye Sun, who is no stranger to song writing, having released her own single album before, has written a song for Seo In Guk and will be included in his new album.

The song called “Were We Happy?” was composed and written by the multi-talented actress. Goo Hye Sun revealed about the lyrics, “I wrote down the regretful words that come to mind after a couple breaks up.”

The music video for I smiled and Then I Cried in which Goo Hye Sun starred in will be fully revealed later today, April 11.

credit as tagged :)

130409 Ku Hye Sun @ BIFFF Q&A for "The Peach Tree"
090413-221_zps735303a3.jpg090413-21_zpsff346763.jpg090413-20_zpse94798e3.jpg090413-19_zps0fd6c5a2.jpg090413-18_zps639f68ad.jpg
Source: http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/

----------------

@setareh25 Thanks for sharing and I am so happy for you that you could talk to her face-to-face, get an autograph, shake hands & took a pic! She must be so happy to meet her fans in brussel! :)I am waiting for my turn next month~
If you dun mind, I will post your fan account in my blog, please let me know if you have any concern
Thanks a bunch & have a great day!

--------------------

Ku Hye Sun Presents Seo In Guk with a Self-Written Song

The talented Ku Hye Sun is now looking to promote herself as a songwriter.

On April 11, Ku Hye Sun′s agency YG Entertainment revealed that "Ku Hye Sun gave Seo In Guk a song she wrote herself, titled Were We Happy, for his new album."

Seo In Guk will release the single on April 11.

95359236.jpg

Though the actress has released her own collection of self-written songs as well as her own singles, this is the first time one of her songs will be released under another singer.

Were We Happy was written and lyricized by Ku Hye Sun, and arranged by Choi Eun Young. Its melody and lyrics express the emotions of someone who has just been through a breakup, with lines that say, ′If I hadn′t told you I loved you back then, would we have been happy.′

Ku Hye Sun said about the song, "I wrote what I thought after breaking up with my lover, and what people would have regretted saying in that situation."

Ku Hye Sun also appeared in Seo In Guk′s upcoming music video for his promotional single I Smiled and Then I Cried, to be released on the same day.

It is directed by director Song Won Young, who also produced Naul′s music video for Memory of the Wind. A teaser was previously released to show Ku Hye Sun and Seo In Guk acting as a couple.

Photo credit: Lune Communication
Source:http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=33649

http://news.nate.com/view/20130411n12371

구혜선, 작사작곡부터 CF감독 데뷔까지 재능의 끝은?

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2013-04-11 11:20

뉴스 기사

배우 구혜선. 제공 | YG엔터테인먼트
배우 구혜선. 제공 | YG엔터테인먼트

배우 구혜선이 끝없는 재능을 활짝 과시하고 있다.

구혜선은 최근 컴백을 앞둔 가수 서인국에게 직접 작사.작곡한 신곡 '행복했을까'를 선물했다. 자작곡이 담긴 소품집과 싱글을 발표한 적은 있지만 외부 가수에게 자신의 곡을 선물한 것은 처음이다.

구혜선은 "이번 곡을 통해 사랑했던 사람과 이별하고 드는 생각들, 가장 후회됐을 말들을 적었다"고 밝혔다. 서인국의 '행복했을까'는 11일 공개된다.

구혜선은 CF감독 데뷔도 앞두고 있다. 최근 모 전자회사와 손잡고 프로젝트 CF를 준비 중이다. 관계자는 "글, 그림 외에 영상에도 많은 재능이 있는 만큼 구혜선의 새 프로젝트를 기대해도 좋을 것"이라고 전했다.

남혜연기자 whice1@sportsseoul.com

we need your help Sue Thanks in advance :)

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/seo-in-guk-and-goo-hye-sun-team-up-as-a-couple-in-mv-for-with-laughter-or-with-tears

Seo In Guk and Goo Hye Sun team up as a couple in MV for “With Laughter or With Tears”

by carolicity

20130411_seoinguk_withlaughterorwithtear

Singer Seo In Guk and actress Goo Hye Sun have teamed up for Seo In Guk’s newest release!

The singer is returning with title track “With Tears or With Laughter” and he has collaborated with the actress as a couple for the accompanying MV.

The collaboration between them doesn’t end there as there is also another track off the single album called “Were We Happy” that has been written and composed, as well as featured in by Goo Hye Sun!

Without further ado, take a look at the MV for the title track below!

서인국(Seo In Guk) - 웃다 울다 (with laughter or with tears) Music Video

Cre Jellyfishenter

C11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4witC11CC778AD6DSeoInGuk-C6C3B2E4C6B8B2E4wit

--------------------

found this pic on instagram

#

A rencontré 구혜선 au BIFFF ! ♥ #Angel #구혜선 ##THEPEACHTREE #BIFFF #Korean #Ambassy #팬 #이에요 #FANTASTIC #MOVIE #SUPER #GREAT #DAY

A photo posted by Alexandrine Brismé (정시은) (@jeongsieun910) on Apr 10, 2013 at 12:51pm PDT

14d72c30a21811e2afd022000aaa0950_7.jpg
cre seika910

Wow! The most awaited album has finally come out! I love the song! GHS is so talented!!!! -composer, lyricist, singer, director, writer, artist, illustrator, actress..etc. what else? She's just awesome!!!! I guess a lot of singers now would love to sing one of  her compositions someday. I will not be surprise if record companies in Korea will ask her to compose a song for their artists. Yay!

I love the power of SIG's voice, the huskiness...he is really a very good singer! His face & physique makes him a total package of a very good looking singer that will sell well. I'm very interested with this album....hope to buy one. The MV just came out & it has hundreds of views already an hour ago. Before the end of the day it will have thousands. I will certainly spread the word. This way we show support for SIG & GHS.

Thank you meow for bringing over the video. Happy day sunnies!

:D :x :x ^:)^ :-bd

Aww the mv so heartbreaking..my heart feels heavy now.the melody,song everything is so awesome..seo in guk's voice is awesome,she chose the best person to give her song to..

Hye sun and Inguk fighting!!job well done..

at the last scene when her eyes were all teary its was just too heartbreaking..

ah i want to go home now to check out the responses to the mv i m browsing through my mobile..

hey sunnies please keep updating.thanx to all for all the new updates and thanx to setareh for sharing your experience.ure very lucky dear..

Praying for the success of the album..