GHSforever said:

http://news.nate.com/view/20130411n12371

구혜선, 작사작곡부터 CF감독 데뷔까지 재능의 끝은?

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2013-04-11 11:20

뉴스 기사

배우 구혜선. 제공 | YG엔터테인먼트
배우 구혜선. 제공 | YG엔터테인먼트

배우 구혜선이 끝없는 재능을 활짝 과시하고 있다.

구혜선은 최근 컴백을 앞둔 가수 서인국에게 직접 작사.작곡한 신곡 '행복했을까'를 선물했다. 자작곡이 담긴 소품집과 싱글을 발표한 적은 있지만 외부 가수에게 자신의 곡을 선물한 것은 처음이다.

구혜선은 "이번 곡을 통해 사랑했던 사람과 이별하고 드는 생각들, 가장 후회됐을 말들을 적었다"고 밝혔다. 서인국의 '행복했을까'는 11일 공개된다.

구혜선은 CF감독 데뷔도 앞두고 있다. 최근 모 전자회사와 손잡고 프로젝트 CF를 준비 중이다. 관계자는 "글, 그림 외에 영상에도 많은 재능이 있는 만큼 구혜선의 새 프로젝트를 기대해도 좋을 것"이라고 전했다.

남혜연기자 whice1@sportsseoul.com

we need your help Sue Thanks in advance :)

meow13 said: 또한, 곡의 완성도를 위해 직접 가창에 참여하기도 하였는데, 이 곡은 구혜선이 처음으로 타 아티스트 앨범에 곡을 제공하는 것이어서, 본인에게도 특별한 의미를 가지는 곡이라고. GHS participated in the song in order to further perfect the quality of the song. This is the first song that GHS ever gave away to another artist. That is why it even has greater meaning for GHS.

1411450000.jpg

Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun - with laughter or with tears BTS

Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun - with laughter or with tears BTS

cre http://mnet.interest.me/special/5842

893480_536562659728864_285247455_o_zps87901788_536562536395543_1138242426_o_zps6902821_536562619728868_470281727_o_zps80906782_536562683062195_1299252394_o_zpsf893452_536562543062209_417566110_o_zpsdc
Cre Ku Hye Sun (구혜선)

sukreen said: Special서인국 1년 만에 '웃다 울다'로 컴백=SIG returns as singer after one year.

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3826

Album1년만에 가수로 컴백! 싱글 앨범 [웃다 울다] 발매=Single Album "Laugh Then Cry" released20130411_seoinguk_withlaughterorwithtear

# 1이별 후, 그 남자의 아침=His morning after a break-up

130411_seoik_724160_1.jpg

# 2그 남자의 이별의 자세=His attitude/pose after a break-up

130411_seoik_724482_1.jpg

# 3그 남자가 사랑 할 때=When he felt love

130411_seoik_724160_2.jpg

드디어, 저의 옛 연인으로 등장하는 구혜선 선배님과의 촬영이 시작 되었습니다. 이번 앨범작업에 혜선 선배님이 참 많이 도와주셨는데요, 앨범의 수록곡인 '행복했을까'를 선물해주신 인연으로, 뮤직비디오에까지 출연해 주셨어요! 이 자리를 빌어 정말 감사하다는 말씀 전해드리고 싶습니다. Finally, the filming started with GHS sunbae-nim who acts as my formal lover. GHS sunbaenim really helped a lot with the production of this album. She presented me with a gift of her song, "Would We Have Been Happy" which is enclosed in the new album. Not only that, she also agreed to appear in the MV. I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to her. 

선배님과 제 투샷 어때요? 잘 어울리나요!? 녹음실 밖에서는 뵌적이 없어서, 아직 많이 친하지 않은 선배님이었는데요, 뮤직비디오 시나리오상에서는 사귄지 4년 정도 되는 커플처럼 연기를 해야 했어요. 촬영 초반에는 많이 어색했지만, 점점 서로 호흡하며 맞춰가 멋진 커플의 모습을 연기할 수 있었습니다!! What do you think of the ?"two-shots" of me and sunbae-nim? I never met her before seeing her at the recording studio. So, we were not that close. However, we had to act like we loved each other as a couple for about 4 years, according to the MV script. At first, it was ackward, but gradually we were able to work together well to produce a cool couple image.

130411_seoik_724240_1.jpg

# 4이별 후 찾아온 슬픔과 외로움=Sadness and loneliness after the break-up.

130411_seoik_724160_3.jpg

# 5촬영장 이모저모=filming make-up and clothing this and that.

130411_seoik_724160_4.jpg

Video'웃다 울다' 뮤직비디오="Laugh Then Cry" Music Video

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/46936

sukreen said: Seo In Gook Feat. Goo Hye Sun – 행복했을까 hangul lyrics 
"Would We Have Been Happy"

uriga jinaeon sigani modu haneure gieogi doelkka
meon hutnal jeobeorin urineun tto dareun inyeoni tto saenggilkka
naegen naeiri eopdago oneuldo saranghanda malhaetji
naegen oneulman isseoseo maeumi neomuneomu jogeuphaejyeotji

geuttae naega neoege saranghanda malhaji anhatdamyeon
urineun haengbokhaesseulkka

naegen naeiri eopdago oneuldo saranghanda malhaetji
naegen oneulman isseoseo maeumi neomuneomu jogeuphaejyeotji

urin jeongmal haengbokhaesseulkka

ijewa ijeseoya naega tto dareun insaengeul salge dwaetgo
uriga anin urireul urira malhaneun geotdo ijen andwaeyo

//

우리가 지내온 시간이 모두 하늘에 기억이 될까 

Would all the time that we spent together become heavenly memory (or memory for the heaven)?

먼 훗날 저버린 우리는 또 다른 인연이 또 생길까 

In the far future, would our abandoned/deserted love be able to make yet another connection?

나에겐 내일이 없다고 오늘도 사랑한다 말했지

There was no future for me so I told you that I love you.
나에겐 오늘만 있어서 마음이 너무너무 조급해졌지

Because there was only today for me; because my heart felt too impatient/anxious

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If I did not tell you I love you then..
우리는 행복했을까

Would we have been happy?
그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If I did not tell you that I love you
우리는 행복했을까

Could we have been happy?

나에겐 내일이 없다고 오늘도 사랑한다 말했지

I said that there is no tomorrow for me and I told you that I love you again today.
나에겐 오늘만 있어서 마음이 너무너무 조급해졌지

Only today exists for me and my heart was too too impatient

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If only I did not tell you that I love you then
우리는 행복했을까

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If only I did not say I love you then,
우리는 행복했을까

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If I did not tell you that I love you at that time
우린 정말 행복했을까

Would we really have been happy?
그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면

If I did not tell you that I love you then,
우리는 행복했을까

이제와 이제서야 내가 또 다른 인생을 살게 됐고

Now, finally, I am able to live a new life.
우리가 아닌 우리를 우리라 말하는 것도 이젠 안돼요

We can no longer say us when there is no us.

source: http://romanization.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/seo-in-gook-feat-goo-hye-sun-%ED%96%89%EB%B3%B5%ED%96%88%EC%9D%84%EA%B9%8C/#more-2986

I listen 'Would we Have been Happy'...Really nice song. I can't help but listen to it over and over again. They make a really good collaboration here. I hope GHS will write other songs to other singer... I found the song also on itunes, and purchased it. That's the least thing I can do to support GHS and SIG ... :D

Guest S_sun

OK Sunnies, let's all buy the song at itunes. Get all our family , relatives and friends to buy it too. Let's DO IT!  Let's support GHS! GHS fighting!

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello !!
I kept playing for Seo In Guk's new MV.. she wass too pretty !!!
Miss her smile.

and also i got shocked when i saw her picture at Brussels..
When she went ?? haha ..
No one knows.. but maybe anyone must be curious...

i just cant stop watching this beautiful mv..but i wish it was longer..i felt it started and ended so soon aww cnt have enough of these two cuties..i just adore them they make such a good couple..there are many people suggesting they do a drama together..it would be good if they do so :)
the moment i reached home i downloaded the mv i downloaded your eng version too @GHSforever..thanx for making it so quickly sis :)
it was so kind of hyesun to give her song to someone else specially a song like this which is written with all her heart..so far the responses are positive..
i am not much into kpop(i m a kdrama lover)so i am not aware of the popular music shows which airs in korea just today i got interested..lol..
seo in guk performed today..it was good but i wish hyesun was there too..so could anyone let us here know how the album and the songs are doing?i mean the sales and popularity..hope it does well it deserve to do well COZ ITS BEAUTIFUL..the other song is good too i want a music video of this one too.. :D
@setareh25 u mean jo seung woo of peach tree and horse doctor was there too??
thanx sunnies for all the updates and your wonderful posts..u all are the best..daebak  :)>-

Hey there everyone!!  Wow......speechless..... I must have watched the MV at least a hundred times since yesterday and listened to Hyesun's song at least that many times too.  The MV blew me away, not only because of GHS's presence in it and she was awesome, but because I got to see how talented Seo In Guk is as an actor and a singer - he's great and I am now a bonafide fan of his as well.  I like the cute way in which he calls her sunbaenim which shows how respectful he is of her and yet kekeke, who wouldn't stare at her like that - I don't think he could help himself!!    =D>

You know, I have to admit, I didn't quite understand the MV and what happens at the end.  I know that it's sad, they're not together, but what do all of those bodies on the ground mean and GHS as the bartender with the heavy makeup represent?  To me it looks like he beats all of the patrons in the bar where she bartends (or is it all symbolism here?)  and looks at himself in the mirror to validate that he's still the strongest and the best, then leaves her.  ??? Sorry, I just wanted to understand it so badly and my brain won't let me.   My daughter and I watched together and she told me to "think outside of the box" - her take on the MV and mine were totally different.

GHS seems to have a history of acting in MV with very sad endings - The Reason I Close My Eyes in which she dies, Yesterday Is Different From Today, where her loved one dies in the car, Forget You by Soulstar in which she runs away from her boyfriend at the end.  Most MV related to love seem to have the sad theme where someone dies or they break up.  But in any case, I'm so happy that she finally did a new MV with Seo In Guk and hope to see them in another project together.  They really look good together. I am still waiting to see her in a YG MV too - I'd like to see her in something totally different - like showcased in a Big Bang, GD, or even 2Ne1 project - their MVs are usually very vibrant and have great choreography.

Sunnies, thanks so much for your hard work.  I always say I appreciate it but maybe you don't know how much.  I have a very stressful working environment at the animal hospital with never a dull moment, so when I come home and need to unwind, this is where I come.  All of the updates that you bring to this thread, seriously, really make my day, and so from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thanks for everything!!!   Have a happy and healthy weekend everyone.  Until we meet again.....  :-*

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128844&page=2&bbs=
(I cannot seem to bring over the tweeter from ArtNine.)But GHS has a schedule on April 30th at the Art Theatre at ArtNine.CineFrance is having its first CineClub. GHS and France Cultural Center's video exchange officer Daniel Capellian are holding a question and answer meeting. (No scheduled time is posted. Without the tweeter, GHS still gets right close to her fans and audience. France's films seem like right in her alley. Right?)
SIG is appearing in radio and other variety shows to promote his album and often gave reference to GHS. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128849&page=1&bbs=
He said in one radio prog that GHS sang the whole song to him as a guide. He says that that clip will be his own private keepsake. He also said in another variety prog that his first reaction to seeing GHS is that she is so nice and just so pretty. She is so white that he found it difficult to move close for fear of turning it dirty...(he is too much....ke)I heard Would We Have Been Happy many times now...it is a mesmerizing song...love it more I hear it...simple with clear message yet haunting too.SIG said that GHS approached his agency first to offer her song to him. The mc asked if GHS was paid. SIG responded that such negotiation is something his agency most likely dealt directly with GHS sunbaenim.

Guest Ana1430292405

GHSforever said:

Hello Guys :)

Happy Friday for some of You just want to share my fanmade MV for SIG and GHS with English sub

this is We were Happy the song that GH wrote for SIG hope you like it :)

From BIFFF(sorry I cannot bring over..)http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128856&page=1&bbs=
Her tweeter name is SeungyAdams:"Meeting the Great Ku Hye Sun!"http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128871&page=1&bbs=
More pix of GHS at BIFFFShe is wearing her Tiger with sunglasses sweatshirt...I remember that sweatshirt!! kekeShe wore that during the year of Tiger...when she was promoting YOSOOL movie through various radio programs and such.It looks like GHS had another session with the audience besides the April 9th stage greeting. I wonder if she is still in Brussels??

DC fans agree....they love GHS's new song and they all became SIG fans also...kekeThey say that GHS's song went up the chart to 30's now...Hope it continues to do well!!Yay!!
GHSforever! Thank you for your MV of GHS and SIG....I still cannot get over the feeling that SIG has some resemblance to Jiro Wang....keke 

Hello Sunnies!

I bought the album in iTunes also. I have it in my car too. I really love the song & the piano is so relaxing. SIG's voice compliments well with Hye Sun's. It makes you reminisce failed relationships in the past. :P hahaha...joke!?

Let's hope & pray it will top the chart! Thanks Sue for the news. Dahlia, your MV is awesome!

:-bd :x

Guest S_sun

Many of you had expressed how much you enjoyed listening to the songs, Here's one way of showing your support for GHS. Please buy the songs. It is really not much at all, encourage your friends and relatives to buy it/them too. I am going to buy both. Love both songs. Here's the link. Let's do it, Sunnies.

Love for HyeSun Song Projecttriple_P_logo.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/seo-in-guk/id386265621

That is just the preview. You have to go into itunes store and just type Seo Inguk. If you don't have itunes, you have to download it first, then create an account before you can buy the song.