Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/11/seo-in-guks-new-album-released-and-full-music-video-revealed/

Seo In Guk’s New Album Released and Full Music Video Revealed!

crystalcove April 11, 2013 No CommentsSeo In Guk’s New Album Released and Full Music Video Revealed!

Seo In Guk, who has been busy with acting projects for the past year (“Answer Me 1997” and “Rascal Sons”) is finally making a return as a singer!

It’s been a year since his last mini album, “Perfect Fit,” and for fans, it has been a long wait. But Seo In Guk is bringing his voice back to the music scene with a new single album titled, “With Laughter or With Tears” (or literally in Korean, “I Smiled and Then I Cried”).

“With Laughter or With Tears” is a soul-ballad with a calm R&B rhythm played by a nylon string guitar. As a genre never before tried by Seo In Guk, the singer is showcasing a different style of singing that emphasizes restrain and subtle emotions.

The single album includes, as we previously reported, a song composed and written by actress Goo Hye Sun. Although she has written songs for herself before, this is the first time she has written a song from someone else.

Another notable point about Seo In Guk’s return is that he will be having comeback performances on all of the three main terrestrial television networks: KBS, MBC, and SBS. As a singer found through the cable network Mnet’s show “Super Star K,” the singer usually had his comeback performances only on Mnet’s “M!Countdown” until now. To specially mark this change, Seo In Guk will be delivering different stage versions for his various comeback performances based on the theme of “A Man’s Separation.”

Seo In Guk will be having his first comeback performance today on April 11 on “M!Countdown.” Stay tuned to Soompi for the performance video later today.

Here is the full music video for “With Laughter or With Tears” featuring Goo Hye Sun. I must say, they make a cute couple:

credit as tagged

I really hope one of the performance or the 3 performance GHS will be joining him :)

Guest S_sun

WOW! Thanks @GHSforever and @meow13. I am in love with the mv. Can't stop watching it. Powerful vocals and great acting from both SIG and HS. HS, please come back soon to the small screen.I miss you. Isn't her acting amazing? Especially the last sad scenes. I want to cry when I see her so sad!

Her song really pulls at your heart. SIG voice suits it and HS voice matches his well. The musical arrangement is refreshingly good too. Can't wait for the translations of the lyrics. Anyone know how we can buy the album, please post here. Thanks.

@setareh25 Thank you for sharing your unforgettable  experience with us.Belgian chocolates are yummy. That was a thoughtful gift. Look forward to the pics and vid. (it's ok if the quality is not so good). I have lots of questions. It is ok if you can't answer some of them.
Is her skin as flawless and white like in the pics?
How does her hands feel? She had mentioned it is not as soft because she works with her hands.
Like Sue asked, was her manager with her? Or someone else?
Did she attempt to speak any English or French?
How big was the crowd? Was the cinema full?
Was PT subtitled ? English? French?
Were there others like yourself who had watched her dramas?
Did many line up to get her autograph and pic?
When will the winner be announced for that category?
Did you hear comments from other audience about PT?

Now I have to go listen to the songs again.kekeke  Take care, Sunnies.

Special서인국 1년 만에 '웃다 울다'로 컴백

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3826

Album1년만에 가수로 컴백! 싱글 앨범 [웃다 울다] 발매20130411_seoinguk_withlaughterorwithtear

# 1이별 후, 그 남자의 아침

130411_seoik_724160_1.jpg

# 2그 남자의 이별의 자세

130411_seoik_724482_1.jpg

# 3그 남자가 사랑 할 때

130411_seoik_724160_2.jpg

드디어, 저의 옛 연인으로 등장하는 구혜선 선배님과의 촬영이 시작 되었습니다. 이번 앨범작업에 혜선 선배님이 참 많이 도와주셨는데요, 앨범의 수록곡인 '행복했을까'를 선물해주신 인연으로, 뮤직비디오에까지 출연해 주셨어요! 이 자리를 빌어 정말 감사하다는 말씀 전해드리고 싶습니다.

선배님과 제 투샷 어때요? 잘 어울리나요!? 녹음실 밖에서는 뵌적이 없어서, 아직 많이 친하지 않은 선배님이었는데요, 뮤직비디오 시나리오상에서는 사귄지 4년 정도 되는 커플처럼 연기를 해야 했어요. 촬영 초반에는 많이 어색했지만, 점점 서로 호흡하며 맞춰가 멋진 커플의 모습을 연기할 수 있었습니다!!

130411_seoik_724240_1.jpg

# 4이별 후 찾아온 슬픔과 외로움

130411_seoik_724160_3.jpg

# 5촬영장 이모저모

130411_seoik_724160_4.jpg

Video'웃다 울다' 뮤직비디오

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/46936

# 1이별 후, 그 남자의 아침

130411_seoik_724160_1.jpg
안녕하세요 서인국입니다. 1년 만에 싱글 앨범 [웃다 울다]로 돌아 왔습니다.
너무 감회가 새롭고, 기분이 좋답니다! 네이버 뮤직 가족 여러분들에게 뮤직비디오 촬영 현장을 특별히 공개 해드릴게요.

먼저, 이별 한 후의 남자 주인공입니다. 평소처럼 따스한 햇살에 아침을 맞이하고 아무렇지 않게 마실 물을 따릅니다. 하지만 문득 생각해보니, 떠나간 그녀의 물까지 두잔을 따르고 있는 자신을 발견하고, 그녀의 빈자리를 새삼 생각하게 되죠.. 잊고 있었던 이별에 대한 슬픔과 문득 찾아오는 외로움을 말하는 장면 입니다.

# 2그 남자의 이별의 자세

130411_seoik_724482_1.jpg
이번 '웃다 울다'의 뮤직비디오에서는 한번도 보여드리지 않은 제 복싱 실력을 보여드리며 촬영에 임했는데요. 헤어진 그녀 생각이 멈추지 않아, 복싱을 통해 이별의 괴로움을 극복하려고 노력하는 남자의 모습을 연기 했습니다. 외적으로 격한 운동을 하면서, 내면의 감성을 연기하는 것이 쉽지는 않았는데요, 제가 실제로 예전에 잠시 복싱을 배운 적이 있어서 연기하는데 많은 도움이 되었습니다.

아, 그러고보니 이 복싱장면 촬영을 하면서 저도 모르게 너무 집중해서 손등이 다 까졌는데요.
촬영하느라 정신이 없어서, 다친 줄도 모르고 촬영에 임했었답니다!

# 3그 남자가 사랑 할 때

130411_seoik_724160_2.jpg
드디어, 저의 옛 연인으로 등장하는 구혜선 선배님과의 촬영이 시작 되었습니다. 이번 앨범작업에 혜선 선배님이 참 많이 도와주셨는데요, 앨범의 수록곡인 '행복했을까'를 선물해주신 인연으로, 뮤직비디오에까지 출연해 주셨어요! 이 자리를 빌어 정말 감사하다는 말씀 전해드리고 싶습니다.

선배님과 제 투샷 어때요? 잘 어울리나요!? 녹음실 밖에서는 뵌적이 없어서, 아직 많이 친하지 않은 선배님이었는데요, 뮤직비디오 시나리오상에서는 사귄지 4년 정도 되는 커플처럼 연기를 해야 했어요. 촬영 초반에는 많이 어색했지만, 점점 서로 호흡하며 맞춰가 멋진 커플의 모습을 연기할 수 있었습니다!!
130411_seoik_724240_1.jpg
이별 전, 커플일 때 행복했던 장면을 회상하는 씬의 촬영 현장입니다. 너무 예쁘게 연출 된 백 허그 씬을 촬영하던 중인데요. 제 모습을 보고 현장에 계신 스태프분들이 선배님을 안는 저의 표정에서 아빠 미소가 나온다며 놀리시더라고요. 제가 나이는 더 어린데 선배님이 워낙 동안이시라 아빠와 딸 같다고 굴욕을...ㅠ

# 4이별 후 찾아온 슬픔과 외로움

130411_seoik_724160_3.jpg
앞에 촬영 했던 신과 달리 조금은 터프하죠?! 이번 장면은 개인적으로 가장 마음에 드는 뮤직비디오 씬입니다. 마치 멋진 느와르 영화의 주인공이 된 느낌 이었어요! 제가 30:1로 싸워서 멋지게 승리한 장면을 촬영 했습니다! 이번 뮤직비디오의 하이라이트 신이라고 생각하는데요. 많이 기대 해주세요. ^^

# 5촬영장 이모저모

130411_seoik_724160_4.jpg
촬영장 이곳저곳에서 저의 모습입니다. 이번 앨범은 드라마, 예능 프로그램 등 정신없는 일정 속에서 진행했지만, 정말 즐겁고 설레는 마음으로 준비했어요! 아직 시도 해보지 못 했던 장르에 새롭게 도전하고, 자켓 사진에서 뮤직비디오까지 새로운 서인국의 모습을 여러분께 보여드리기 위해 많이 노력 했습니다! 그만큼 애정이 많이 들어간 앨범이니 많이 들어주시고 사랑해주세요! '웃다 울다' 파이팅!! ^^

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3826

@sukreen, sorry for duplication. Too bad the intreview video was for Korea only... I wanna know what they talk about...

Seo In Gook Feat. Goo Hye Sun – 행복했을까 hangul lyrics

uriga jinaeon sigani modu haneure gieogi doelkka
meon hutnal jeobeorin urineun tto dareun inyeoni tto saenggilkka
naegen naeiri eopdago oneuldo saranghanda malhaetji
naegen oneulman isseoseo maeumi neomuneomu jogeuphaejyeotji

geuttae naega neoege saranghanda malhaji anhatdamyeon
urineun haengbokhaesseulkka

naegen naeiri eopdago oneuldo saranghanda malhaetji
naegen oneulman isseoseo maeumi neomuneomu jogeuphaejyeotji

urin jeongmal haengbokhaesseulkka

ijewa ijeseoya naega tto dareun insaengeul salge dwaetgo
uriga anin urireul urira malhaneun geotdo ijen andwaeyo

//

우리가 지내온 시간이 모두 하늘에 기억이 될까
먼 훗날 저버린 우리는 또 다른 인연이 또 생길까
나에겐 내일이 없다고 오늘도 사랑한다 말했지
나에겐 오늘만 있어서 마음이 너무너무 조급해졌지

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우리는 행복했을까
그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우리는 행복했을까

나에겐 내일이 없다고 오늘도 사랑한다 말했지
나에겐 오늘만 있어서 마음이 너무너무 조급해졌지

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우리는 행복했을까
그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우리는 행복했을까

그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우린 정말 행복했을까
그때 내가 너에게 사랑한다 말하지 않았다면
우리는 행복했을까

이제와 이제서야 내가 또 다른 인생을 살게 됐고
우리가 아닌 우리를 우리라 말하는 것도 이젠 안돼요

source: http://romanization.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/seo-in-gook-feat-goo-hye-sun-%ED%96%89%EB%B3%B5%ED%96%88%EC%9D%84%EA%B9%8C/#more-2986

class="entry-title"Seo In Gook – With Laughter Or With Tears / I Smiled And Then I Cried (웃다 울다)By popgasa on April 10, 2013

For the first time in months, I dressed up and met my friends
One friend of mine, tactlessly asked me again
If I was on a diet and that I am unrecognizable
He asked me, he kept asking me

* I couldn’t eat because of you
I couldn’t sleep because of you
So every day, I barely get through the day
I wanted to tell you but because I was afraid I’d cry
I just smiled

My family and friends
All ask me how you are doing
When I go to a restaurant or wherever I go
They ask me why I came alone
And each time, it hits me again
That you’re not here, that I don’t have you anymore

* Repeat

No matter who asks, no matter how much they ask
I can’t say your name out loud
Because I’m afraid that one name will make
Everything spill out

In case I might cry, I laugh louder
In case I think of you, I talk about something else
But the more I do that, I keep missing you more
And on my way home, I felt like such a fool
So I eventually cried

I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I cried

Guest macshing

Love the SIG and Gu hye sun's collaboration, she is really a very talented girl. Looking forward to her new drama.....go girl, keep it up :-)

또한, 곡의 완성도를 위해 직접 가창에 참여하기도 하였는데, 이 곡은 구혜선이 처음으로 타 아티스트 앨범에 곡을 제공하는 것이어서, 본인에게도 특별한 의미를 가지는 곡이라고. 

1411450000.jpg

Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun - with laughter or with tears BTS

Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun - with laughter or with tears BTS

cre http://mnet.interest.me/special/5842

893480_536562659728864_285247455_o_zps87901788_536562536395543_1138242426_o_zps6902821_536562619728868_470281727_o_zps80906782_536562683062195_1299252394_o_zpsf893452_536562543062209_417566110_o_zpsdc
Cre Ku Hye Sun (구혜선)