Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo Thank You so much for translating the video I/we really appreciate it :)

GHS in the said I will greet you in the future with even greater projects, I wonder if she already has drama in mind and just waiting for it to be announce like Knife and Flower maybe LOL

cheerkoo said: Woah!Thanks you Sunnies for all your posts.Thanks meow13 and GHSforever for having the sectionTV prog taped somewhere else! So smart!Here are also many photos from the interview at DC page:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128819&page=1&bbs=

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt234_130407-ku-hye-sun-seo-in-guk-section-tv-interview_people#.UWGy6aKG3Ic
SeulGi--> Many lovebirds confirming their status such as LMJ and LBH, Rain and KTH and HHJ and KSY couples. Even SIG has joined the ranks of top couples. Who is the lady for whom he has fallen in love? You must be curious. It will be announced shortly. The person behind the veil is none other than GHS. GHS--> I returned to become a "lover/sweetheart". (laughter)SIG-->She came to help me with my new album, "Laugh and Cry". It is an honor for me.Seulgi--> They really look so close and friendly. What if a rumor starts? I am so jealous. Seulgi--> Did you guys know each other before?GHS-->Recently, I wrote a song and gave it to SuInGook-ssi. That is how we got to meet. SeulGi-->(narrating) GHS is not only an actress, but she is also very active as a director and a singer-songwriter. Seulgi--> So, that song is enclosed in your album?SIG--> Yes. DaebokSeulGi--> Wow!SIG--> It really felt like a song from a movie. (We hear GHS saying something about drum sound,,, while Sulgi speaks)Seulgi--> GHS actually went to the recording studio where SIG was working in order to cheer him on. GHS--> I listened to it again just before I went to sleep.Seulgi--> (She does not miss a beat) OMG, "just before you went to sleep"? (laughter) Woah..I am suspicious of you guys..(laughter)SIG sings a song for GHS: "You are so lovable. You are my Hyesun-ee. You are so adorable. You. are my Hyesun-ee. Really. I look at you this way and that way and..."Seulgi-->(screams)GHS--> (hides her face and screen says she is embarrassed.)Seulgi-->In the drama, SIG portrayed an unhesitating lover style. What would he be like in real life? SIG--> While walking down the street, I suddenly wanted to hear "I love you". So, I just lay down and had temper tantrum until she said it. (he is talking about his own gf?) Come on. Tell me. I am not getting up until you say it.Seulgi--> (laughs) GHSssi, what do you think of such a style?GHS--> I think he has many similarities as me. Seulgi--> Really? (narrating) What! What! These two people are really suspicious! (On the screen are words:"Fate/Destiny")Seulgi--> (narrating) Recently, SIG shocked many people when he exposed his single living situation. (On the screen: People have commented that he is too dirty. His house is a devastating garbage dump.)SIG: I am certain that many people around my age most likely heard less complaints from their mothers. Just because of me. That guy also live like that..(GHS is cracking up next to him) Now, they have something to say.Seulgi--> To make sure your living quarters become clean, it may be best for you to meet a very pretty wife like GHS-ssi.SIG--> That would be OK with me..Seulgi--> He says that would be OK with him.SIG--> (to GHS) Would that be OK with you?GHS--> Of course.Seulgi--> You two! Maybe we will look forward to both of your "pink light".SIG--> (greeting) I have decided to return as a singer in a long time. With a song called Laugh and Cry. I hope you can give lots of support and love.GHS--> I will greet you in the future with even greater projects. 
(GHS really is gutsy and unstoppable. She just goes out on limb and asks people to take a look at her work...She is really something! GHS Fighting!!!!! SIG's new album FIGHTING!!!! Daebok and Daebok!!!)

@cheerkoo, kindly look into this piece of news please thanks :)

[NEWS]

서인국 연애스타일 "사랑고백 듣기위해 생떼부린 적 있다"

스타투데이 원문 기사전송 2013-04-08 15:05

가수 서인국이 실제 연애스타일을 공개해 팬들의 눈길을 끌었다.

서인국은 지난 7일 방송된 MBC ‘섹션TV연예통신’에서 배우 구혜선과 신곡 ‘웃다 울다’ 뮤직비디오 촬영 중 자신의 연애스타일에 대해 털어놓았다.

앞서 서인국은 지난 2012년 7월 24일부터 9월 18일까지 방송된 tvN ‘응답하라 1997’에서 윤윤제 역을 맡아 거친 남자다운 면모를 과시한 바 있다.

20130408_1365400685.jpg
그는 ‘응답하라 1997’ 속 모습과 실제 자신의 연애스타일의 차이에 대해 “(예전에 여자친구와 교제중일 때) 길거리를 지나가다 갑자기 ‘사랑한다’는 말이 정말 듣고 싶었다. 그래서 그 말을 해줄 때까지 길거리에 누워있었다”고 전해 웃음을 자아냈다.

뿐 만 아니라 서인국은 의자에 앉아 몸을 최대한 기울인 채 “해줘”라며 생떼를 부렸던 당시를 시범 보여 현장을 폭소케 했다.

[매경닷컴 이슈팀 여수정 기자]

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130408n21281

----------------------------

서인국-구혜선, 실제연인같은 달달함으로 '눈길'

스타투데이 원문 기사전송 2013-04-08 15:39

가수 서인국과 배우 구혜선이 실제연인같은 다정한 모습으로 부러움을 샀다.

서인국과 구혜선은 지난 7일 방송된 MBC ‘섹션TV연예통신’에서 진행된 인터뷰에서 서로를 배려하며 남다른 친분을 과시했다.

서인국은 자신의 신곡 ‘웃다 울다’ 뮤직비디오 촬영을 위해 구혜선과 만났다. 앞서 그녀는 서인국에게 곡을 선물하며 인연을 맺게 됐다고.

20130408_1365402348.jpg

그는 구혜선이 준 곡에 대해 “정말 영화음악같은 느낌을 받았다”고 극찬하며 훈훈함을 자아냈다. 그런가하면 그녀만을 위해 ‘애기야’를 부르며 달콤한 세레나데로 저돌적인 마음을 표현해 웃음을 자아냈다.

뿐 만 아니라 그녀는 “지저분한 서인국의 집이 깨끗해지려면 구혜선같은 예쁜 배우자를 만나야 된다”는 말에 동의하며 수줍게 마음을 드러내 서인국을 부끄럽게 만들었다.

이외에도 서인국과 구혜선은 백허그를 하거나 서로를 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 바라보며 뮤직비디오 현장을 달달하게 만들어 눈길을 끌었다.

[매경닷컴 이슈팀 여수정 기자]

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130408n23048

Hello Sunnies!meow13, thanks for inserting traslation into the video--fast work!
sukreen,thanks for the articles. Again, I am just going to quickly summarize.The first article--Focus on SIG's style as a lover/sweetheart. In the drama, Reply 1997, he showed a manly side as a lover. In real life, SIG relayed information about how he was with his formal girlfirend. He impulsively wanted to hear her love cofession on the street and decided to lie down on the street causing temper tantrum until he could hear her confession. The second article--focus on behavior of SIG and GHS on the Section TV interview. They showed that they are very considerate of each other. The article says that SIG and GHS met to do an MV for his new song, "Laugh and Cry" and that she also gave him her song beforehand. (GHS said in the interview that he and she met because she offered her song to him. So, I am not sure if the MV they made is for GHS's song or for his "title" album song. I am not sure which came first---GHS's song or the MV...keke) The rest of the article is based on the interview--which you know already.

@sukreen Thanks for the article @cheerkoo Thanks for translating the the article, im confused myself because in the video GHS she wrote a song for SIG and gave to him and thats how they meet, but in the article they meet because of the MV :-/. So my Man SIG has a girlfriend :(

@meow THanks for english sub on that video :)

Happy Monday Sunnies D-3 for the MV cant wait :)

Oohh.. Hello again.. I don't know why but I'm happy seeing GHS beside a man again.. you know? a man that is charming too and obviously flirting with her with a fuzzy feeling that brings sweetness to the heart.. keke.. I love their interaction.. The interview between them really brings a good aura for the day.. keke..  Oohh.. I can't wait to hear the song of In Guk oppa.. and as I know myself, I will be torturing the replay button again on their MV together.. keke.. :D
I love how all of you here wanted GHS to meet a good man..I super want that too..Ooohh like the opening of the interview.. I will be one of the happiest people from all of you who would be cheering and praying when one day GHS will be the cover of all news portal with the news about her love, lovelife..love one.. boyfriend.. keke.. I think SIG is available right now.. keke.. Possibilities.. possibilities..
Daebok for the song.. and Daebok for the career of these two.. GHS and SIG..I am a futuristic right know.. I want to see them perform live at MAMA Awards 2013.. kekeke.. :D
Again.. thanks to you all for the updates and news.. :D

GHSforever said:

neehr wrote: » Oohh.. Hello again.. I don't know why but I'm happy seeing GHS beside a man again.. you know? a man that is charming too and obviously flirting with her with a fuzzy feeling that brings sweetness to the heart.. keke.. I love their interaction.. The interview between them really brings a good aura for the day.. keke..  Oohh.. I can't wait to hear the song of In Guk oppa.. and as I know myself, I will be torturing the replay button again on their MV together.. keke.. :D<br />
I love how all of you here wanted GHS to meet a good man..I super want that too..Ooohh like the opening of the interview.. I will be one of the happiest people from all of you who would be cheering and praying when one day GHS will be the cover of all news portal with the news about her love, lovelife..love one.. boyfriend.. keke.. I think SIG is available right now.. keke.. Possibilities.. possibilities..<br />
Daebok for the song.. and Daebok for the career of these two.. GHS and SIG..I am a futuristic right know.. I want to see them perform live at MAMA Awards 2013.. kekeke.. :D<br />
Again.. thanks to you all for the updates and news.. :D

@GHSforever
I know .. I know.. I don't know why but my fangirl self just boost whenever its GHS.. Or maybe like all of you, I just wanted beautiful news regarding her.. keke.. And that includes news about her lovelife.. keke.. My hobby, I usually connect her with Kpop adorable men.. You know, if this one have connection to her.. this one.. this one.. keke.. :D ... Ooohh.. I'm getting complicated.. sorry.. :)
Anyways.. I just wanted to share this preview of Seo In Guk's comeback this coming April 14 at Music Bank and M!Countdown.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMzcNLLYhuM

I am more familiar with M! Countdown.. usually a singer that is having his comeback sings two songs.. So I'm hoping that the song composed by GHS will be sang live too.. keke.. And a little preview of her beautiful face I guess? keke.. :D
Good Night Everyone.. Thank you again.. :D
(Credit to the owner of the two videos) 

Hello Sunnies :-h

Thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, @meow13 and all sunnies thanks too for the lates updates, pics and discussions.

Btw please don't forget to VOTE daily and constantly

GHS is currently at No 6 now   >> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type&type=women

Here she's gone down few notch too >>> http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

And here too don't forget >>> http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

Good Morning Sunnies!  It's a brand new exciting week for us - with all the news of our beloved GHS!  Thank you all especially Meow + Sue for bringing us the Section TV interview - waaaaaah - so cute!!!!    :x   I'm not very familiar with Seo In Guk but he completely won me over with his presence - very manly, HOT, good singer, and just how adorable he was with GHS.  I love how she, no matter how many partners she's had, and how famous she's become, she is still so humble and blushes when she's embarrassed.  I've read that SIG is about 3 years younger than she is but hey, their chemistry was great, and during the filming of the mv they looked like a real young couple who are in love - flirty and playful, and laughing.  Thank you all!!  

And robbo4:  I also am a big fan of Park Seul -Gi who cracks me up all the time!  She is the one who interviewed the Peach Tree cast, and she also did KHJ interview during BOF (remember she sneakily asked him if he liked her and to say a few words to GHS after she got hurt).  She is just a bundle of energy and if you want to see something hilarious (sorry I don't know how to bring it over) watch the episode of Happy Together with the cast of Baby Faced Beauty.  I watched it mainly to see Choi Daniel, but PSG stole the show when she demonstrated what she learned in aerobics class. kekeke - you'll love Choi Daniel's expression when he watches her!

I hope all of you are well - I'm very happy to see GHS looking so happy and pretty - she really looks her best when she is like her natural self - dressed simply with minimal makeup - the mv really brought that out.  Oh, and let's not forget - the song she wrote sounds AMAZING!!   Thanks again everyone - please stay healthy and will look forward to more greatness from GHS!    :D

Hello Sunnies! Thank you Sue for always translating news/infos that meow & sukreen always bring to this thread. What a great team! Thank you meow & sukreen. Also thank you to the rest of sunnies for making this thread worthwhile.

By now GHS is in Brussels. I'm so proud of her and I wish her all the best!

GOOD LUCK GHS!!! We will be waiting for news!

^:)^ =D> :-bd :D :x

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies.

It is an exciting week for us. First we may get a glimpse of HS at BIFFF. Good luck HS-shi! GHS, PT fighting!
Then on April 11, the release of SIG album , the mv and HS's song. I may have got it wrong. From the latest report, HS is in the mv for Laugh and Cry , the title song  of his mini album and the second track, Would We Have Been Happy, is the one she composed and also she contribute her voice to her song as well, right? Anyhow we will find out on Thursday. We get to see her, even if only for a few minutes in the mv. Something lovely to look forward to....Yay!

Guest setareh25

I have a question. I'm having this internal struggle, a dilemma and I would like your advice.
Tomorrow I'm going to the BIFFF in Brussels to watch Goo Hye Sun's Peach Tree and I believe she will be there too during the filmbecause afterwards there's a Q&A. I've always been a huge fan of Boys over Flowers and therefor also of Goo Hye Sun and I bought the DVD box several years ago. My plan was to ask for an autograph and my sisters insist upon doing so and I really would like a signed DVD box! 
But since she's there as a director to promote her work wouldn't it be rude to ask her for an autograph?I've been thinking about this the entire week! Remember that there is no guarantee that I will get the chance to ask her for one but if there is this one in a million opportunity, what would you do? Please help me and let me know, I would appreciate it!! :)
peachtree.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1ctMirEZGFTE3Bhp47qQ