Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

i just knew about that title through twitter,..and i was mad at that time, because "some people" make it as a joke...so cruel...
no matter what hye sun wear although it's a good one, they never like it, and always trying to humiliate hye sun...

but finally hancinema change the title and it's because of you sunnies...awesome...thank you sunnies...

love you all...
:x

hello Sunnies, some info from @Ayesuper1

ayesuper1 said: (INFO)

Hyesun made 'Seo in kuk's new song who is a singer in korea.

Not title song. Just one of songs.
The song name is 'Were we happy'
Seems story is sad?

Is not released yet, but soon will be released. Around next week-

Hope you guys will support :)
Oh am i seo in kuk fan? Lol

BE HAPPY
OUR GIRL IS SO talented.

If i got some more news , will come back again. Haha

ayesuper1 said: More)

Oh koo shooted MV too!
Last sunday.

Seems seo in kuk will be released 2songs this time. One is his title song and another is koo's song? It is just my thinking. Haha

And please dont ask about my source in message.

I think if you are real minsunner , dont send those messages.

Whoa this talented beauty!!she wrote a song 4 seo in guk..expecting that she will be featured in the mv as well..i really hope so..hope this song will be a superhit and top the charts.. :-) :-)

seo in guk is the guy from the awesome drama 'reply1997'..he looked cute there.i guess he is a winner of some reality show..

if hyesun is featured in the mv they wil look cute together..lets c..

thanx to ayesuper and sukreen..

junding2009 said: I am just waiting for the confirmation from Meow and other Sunnies of when we shall meet with Hye Sun. I could bring my whole family (husband and grown up sons) and my friends who love Hye sun too if possible. They are also eager to meet her. But we need to know the exact date so we could arrange our leave from the office. I am really praying hard for this to materialize. You are right S_sun, this is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Thanks @meow13. Do we need to buy ticket? Sorry since I am new to this, not sure what to do. Please bear with me.
On another notes, Hye Sun's new hairstyle suits her well.  I can't think of any style that will not suit her. She is really pretty indeed!

Wow !!!  Another compose song by our Princess :) I've seen Seo In Guk in drama "Love Rain" I've heard him sang in that drama and he is quite good :) Looking at the pictures it seems that our hye sun is really enjoying the MV's :) Can't wait to hear her new compose song. Congrats !!! GHS and Seo In Guk, Fighting !!! :)

Sunnies! You are the greatest!!Power of Sunnies----Amazing!!I really do think negative comments and sly comments that come out a lot about GHS in Korean portals really skew the audience's thinking....These days, I cannot bear to go to Korean news portals. But, it is so good to hear what you guys did for GHS!! Bow and Bow to you all!!
Woah!! GHS works hard and steady again without anyone knowing...That is what is so good about her. No matter what others say or do to waste their time complaining about her, she just knows what she needs to do--like the DC fans said and like Assassin of Strongest Chilww said...kekeI am a fan of GHS, the actress, the director, artist, composer...but most of all, I am a GHS-the person fan!!! And a fan of all the Sunnies here!!! Daebok!!

Happy Thursday Sunnies :)

Yeahh PSH confirmed The Heir with LMH so GHS has still a chance to get the lead role for Knife and Flower, remember PSH was considering the lead role for that :)

I really want her to get that lead for GHS knife and flower and SJK together :)

Sunnies have a great day

Guest S_sun

Thanks to @sukreen and @ayesuper1 for the wonderful news. Can't wait for April 11! May I suggest Sunnies to support HS by buying that song?!! It sure will be good like her other compositions!!

We also have BIFFF to look forward to in a few days! Yes, more news and pics.

Well-done ,Goo HyeSun warriors! We did it. It felt so good defending HS and it was good of the moderator of Hancinema to respond to the comments.

Happy that PSH is in Heirs. That leave Knife and Flower open...hopefully HS will take that role .  Let's pray for the best.

Defintely, DC fans do come to visit us here at Soompi.many old names came up in DC today!! Hooray. Even yushinKoo!!
WELCOME AND WELCOME!!반갑습니다!!DC friends saw meow13's post about GHS and new song and they searched the net.Their result is:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128788&page=1&bbs=

2013.4.11. 발매예정인 seo in kuk 싱글앨범 수록곡 '행복했을까'April 11, 2013, Seo In Kuk's single album song " Could we have been happy" 밑에 글보고 검색해보니, 피쳐링, 작사, 작곡에 참여했나보다!!! 곧 발매!!서잉국표발라드 진짜 조아하는데 기대된다 조용조용히 열심히 활동하고있구나 쿠 화이팅 해라쓴소리도 좋지만 많이 응원해주져?(+일단 퍼왔는데 문제시 삭제함)
Featuring, GHS who wrote the music and the lyrics. Soon available for sale. The DC fan "secret" really likes Suh inkuk and cannot wait for it to come out.Koo is really working hard quietly and steadily.Koo Fighting!People can say all the bitter things, but why don't we give her lots of support.First verse:우리가 지내온 시간이모두하늘에기억이될까먼훗날Our time together   Will they all become memory of/in heaven In the distant future
(Oh Nooooo, I wonder if her new song is from her own experience....The guy for whom she wrote Marry Me...where did he go?????  =((
Oh and I hear this from DC too:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128790&page=1&bbs=
Please Captain will air in Hong Kong on April 7th.Many good wishes for Please Captain in Hong Kong...may it be loved well!!!

Guest S_sun

Thanks Sue. Yay! Goddessku is back at DC.

The first verse is really good.

Our time together   Will they all become memory of/in heaven In the distant future

We will never know if it is from her own experience unless she tells us. Anyone who have been in a relationship perhaps feel that way at sometime? Is the song about breakup or possibilities?  Just like ballads singers, they usually sing about love and breakups, but there's what most ballads are about. Does that mean every time they sing , it is from their own experience?  Anyway we can be assured of another great song based on her previous compositions! Can't wait for it. Our girl is so talented.

This is not related to GHS...I just saw the first epi of "Everything about my relationship". It has Lee MinJung in it. The other male lead...I don't know his name...he is amazingly good. He looks much older than LeeMJ but somehow he reminds me of LMJ's future husband to be...Lee ByungHyun...I wonder if he was cast next to LMJ for that reason. It is hilarious. Maybe it will keep my interest. keke. But, that actor,,,I have seen him before but never saw him act before...keke.Anyway, have a good night Sunnies!! or Good morning...

From the news:
http://news.nate.com/view/20130405n04643

서인국, 녹음실서 구혜선에 '나쁜손'…의외의 인맥

201304050828371115_1.jpg
[마이데일리 = 최두선 기자] 가수 서인국이 배우 구혜선에게 '나쁜손'을 시전해 화제다.

5일 오전 서인국의 소속사 젤리피쉬엔터테인먼트는 트위터를 통해 구혜선과 함께한 사진 한 장을 공개했다.

공 개된 사진에서 서인국과 구혜선은 녹음실 테이블에 나란히 앉아 다정한 포즈를 취하고 있다. 두 사람은 블루톤의 셔츠를 입고 마치 커플을 연상케 하고 있다. 특히, 엷은 미소를 머금고 있는 서인국은 구혜선의 어깨 위에 팔을 둘러 안는 이른바 '나쁜손'으로 남성팬들의 부러움과 질투를 동시에 자아내고 있다.

서인국은 오는 11일 컴백을 앞두고 극비리에 녹음을 진행했다. 이어 구혜선과 함께한 사진으로 그의 앨범에 대한 네티즌들의 궁금증이 높아지고 있다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "서인국 나쁜손 아니되오", "의외의 인맥이네", "무슨 일로 만났을까 궁금", "너무 다정해 보여서 부럽다" 등의 반응을 나타냈다.

한편 서인국은 오는 11일 새 앨범을 발표하고 가수로 컴백할 예정이다.

[서인국(왼쪽)-구혜선. 사진 = 젤리피쉬엔터테인먼트 제공]

From the orginal tweet by SIG's agency
@Whatsup_Inguk: What's up 인국?!
#서인국, 인국씨와 혜선씨의 다정한 한컷이네요^^ 두분이 무슨일로 만났을까요??
BHCtTMdCIAIaIQL.jpg:large

meow13, thank you for the pix of GHS and SIG.It seems to be a teasing, promotional pix that SIG's talent agency, Jellyfish Agency gave out to the media. All the articles that are out now do not explain why such pix came out. (keke) The Jellyfish Ent's tweeter even says, "This is a one cut of a friendly pose by InGook and HyeSun. Why do you think they met?"It does say that SIG is secretly recording for a comeback on the 11th. The pix of GHS and SIG looking so friendly together like a couple with similar blue tone clothing and InGook's light smile is raising extreme curiosity from the netizens. People are saying: "SIG has bad hands", "Two people being together are unexpected", "Why are they meeting together?". "They look so friendly together that I feel jealous."Hope and pray for DAEBOK!!!

GHS has composed quite a few songs now."Turning the Alley" inside the Breathe album--sung by Gummy"Brown Hair" sung by GHS"Fly Again" sung by GHS and collaborated with Documentary"Marry Me" sung by GHS and collaborated with Documentary"Could we have been happy"----will be sung by SIG.
I really like all of them--I just listened to Fly Again and it feels really good to listen to it.

New rising star Seo In guk meets Ku Hye sun secretly?

u5fepowyue69ydikoatl16fnzdwcgb42.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Hot rising star Seo In guk secretly gets together with Gu Hye sun for a new song and a photo of them is revealed online.

On April 5th, Seo In guk’s management Jellyfish Entertainment posted a photo of Seo and Ku Hye sun standing by a table in recording room. They both are wearing blue toned shirts and makes people wonder as if they were a couple.

Seo In guk recently told his fans that he will have his comeback on coming April 11th and it is getting more curious as the photo of him and Ku are revealed. People wonder what kind of role Ku Hye sun did in a new album.

Seo In guk has been working as an actor in last year in drama called ‘Answer me 1997’ and has earned a huge fame. On April 11th, he will comeback as a musician, his original career. (photo by Jellyfish Entertainment)

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2490

-----------------------------
class="entry-title"Seo In Guk to collaborate with actress Goo Hye Sun for his new album? by pkdance 

20130404_SeoInGuk_GooHyeSun.jpg

Seo In Guk recently got friendly with the multi-talented actress Goo Hye Sun in the studio, raising fans’ eyebrows. Many are guessing that there’s a possible collaboration in the works for the singer’s comeback!

Jellyfish Entertainment tweeted the friendly snapshot of Seo In Guk with his arm around Goo Hye Sun in the studio. Fans were both jealous and curious to find out what kind of collaboration they have in store for Seo In Guk’s new album.

Netizens commented, “Seo In Guk’s naughty hands,” “I wonder why they met up,” and “I’m jealous of their friendship.”

Seo In Guk will make his grand return from his one-year hiatus with his new single album on the 11th!

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/seo-in-guk-to-collaborate-with-actress-goo-hye-sun-for-his-new-album