@Biology Lesson I can feel his magnetic presence when he's boxing..all eyes were glued on him. Just can't help being attracted to his moves. The trainer  also mentioned to everyone that Hyuk's fitness level is really excellent. And after the entire boxing showdown, Hyung don and Yong Man commented that Hyuk no longer looked as cheerful and energetic as the beginning..haha.. But the trainer said that the challenge was outrageous, one match right after the the other, continuous attacks on Hyuk. JH just said, he's felt lighter after all these, it seemed like he has lost weight..lol! :joy: But he's still glad that he helped them to lose weight.:wub:

Btw, I think the pork soup restaurant that was featured in Hometown flex is now famous. I kept reading people blogging about it. It's called the Jang Hyuk pork soup house now. Haha! Now it is super crowded. :waves:

https://m.blog.naver.com/jigu9316/222058667838

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Biology LessonWant some laugh? Remember we can't stand k drama actress who is wide eye when being kissed? Ok, I noticed thai drama - actress water the plants. The guy call her from behind, she will turn & water him as well & she is shocked/froze & don't know how to switch off the tap. So it's either you freeze while being kissed (k drama) or freeze when you water the man. Lol...hahaha!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@Biology LessonWant some laugh? Remember we can't stand k drama actress who is wide eye when being kissed? Ok, I noticed thai drama - actress water the plants. The guy call her from behind, she will turn & water him as well & she is shocked/froze & don't know how to switch off the tap. So it's either you freeze while being kissed (k drama) or freeze when you water the man. Lol...hahaha!  

Oh, for crying out loud! <_< I can't stand those scenes! :lol:

But the "spray the guy with water" is something we also see in Kdramas, no? even in JH's shows- the scene in FTLY in which MY dropped that nozzle into the tub, and JH comes into the bath, and pretends to not being to grab the shower hose, so he gets all wet. Even though they did manage to make that scene funny and sweet. And also in BM- we have a scene in which the girl sprays LYO with water as he exits from her mom's home. But JH managed to make this scene fresh as instead of being titilated by her trying to dry him off, he was just annoyed :) 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Btw, I think the pork soup restaurant that was featured in Hometown flex is now famous. I kept reading people blogging about it. It's called the Jang Hyuk pork soup house now. Haha! Now it is super crowded. :waves:

https://m.blog.naver.com/jigu9316/222058667838

"Jang Hyuk pork soup house"... That's hilarious! :D

I've been noticing people on twitter are commenting again on Hometown flex- is it on rerun? at any rate someone posted this quote from the show:

I guess this quote is from the first episode, that I didn't watch, and I wondered - did someone say that about JH?! did JH say that?

However, with this next opinion I can agree- :) 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

"Jang Hyuk pork soup house"... That's hilarious! :D

I've been noticing people on twitter are commenting again on Hometown flex- is it on rerun? at any rate someone posted this quote from the show:

I guess this quote is from the first episode, that I didn't watch, and I wondered - did someone say that about JH?! did JH say that?

Either Simon D or Lee Si Eon said that, it was when JH got his pork soup wrong lol. Think it sounds more like LSE. Though I feel bad hyukie didn't get to eat, but he was so cute and funny lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

guess this quote is from the first episode, that I didn't watch, and I wondered - did someone say that about JH?! did JH say that?

However, with this next opinion I can agree

It was mentioned when they were asked to pay for the pork soup with one of their cards. Hyuk didn't say a word. I guess he felt guilty that he couldn't guess correctly and lost the game. I think Si Eon Said it.Screenshot-20200812-221020-Viu.jpg

And yes..his skin looks amazing...so radiant..haha

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, for crying out loud! <_< I can't stand those scenes! :lol:

But the "spray the guy with water" is something we also see in Kdramas, no? even in JH's shows- the scene in FTLY in which MY dropped that nozzle into the tub, and JH comes into the bath, and pretends to not being to grab the shower hose, so he gets all wet. Even though they did manage to make that scene funny and sweet. And also in BM- we have a scene in which the girl sprays LYO with water as he exits from her mom's home. But JH managed to make this scene fresh as instead of being titilated by her trying to dry him off, he was just annoyed :) 

Oh, I didn't noticed it in k drama. But I find it so cheesy, 1st instinct is to switch off the tap right? This explains why I'm not qualified to be a scriptwriter. I can't imagine myself writing those scenes. Hahaha! 

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Oh, I didn't noticed it in k drama. But I find it so cheesy, 1st instinct is to switch off the tap right? This explains why I'm not qualified to be a scriptwriter. I can't imagine myself writing those scenes. Hahaha! 

Just avoiding those scenes will make you a much better writer than most K drama writers. :D

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Just avoiding those scenes will make you a much better writer than most K drama writers. :D

Agreed. I can't watch those overly cheesy and unrealistic scenes too, that bath room scene is too much exaggerated lol. BTW, I've just started to rewatch BM again, it's not a popular choice on my rewatch list but I'm getting desperate. Hyukie is so lazy this year. Hmmpphhh 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Agreed. I can't watch those overly cheese and unrealistic scenes too, that bath room scene is too much exaggerated lol. BTW, I've just started to rewatch BM again, it's not a popular choice on my rewatch list but I'm getting desperate. Hyukie is so lazy this year. Hmmpphhh 

BM not popular on your rewatch list? For me I have to stop myself from constantly rewatching it. BM and FTLY. So, which of JH's shows are higher on you rewatch list?

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

BM not popular on your rewatch list? For me I have to stop myself from constantly rewatching it. BM and FTLY. So, which of JH's shows are higher on you rewatch list?

Yes, my preference is rather different, I guess. I don't like any of those hugely popular dramas or big names. No matter how hard my friends persuade me to watch DOTS or CLOY and the likes, I ditch them after a few episodes. :sweat:My top rewatch jh dramas are FTLY (my all time fav of all dramas, not only k dramas :P), and certain episodes of Iris2, SOGC and Robbers. I've even rewatched

some episodes of Midas and Tazza a few times. Lol. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Yes, my preference is rather different, I guess. I don't like any of those hugely popular dramas or big names. No matter how hard my friends persuade me to watch DOTS or CLOY and the likes, I ditch them after a few episodes. :sweat:My top rewatch jh dramas are FTLY (my all time fav of all dramas, not only k dramas :P), and certain episodes of Iris2, SOGC and Robbers. I've even rewatched

You'd be surprised to know that your preference is not so different for JH's fans that I came to know here :) . I actually had to try several names before I understood which shows are DOTS or CLOY. DOTS is Descendants of the sun? I tried one episode of that show, and the woman annoyed me immediately so I dropped it. and CLOY is Crash landing over you, right? I saw only three clips from that show- the two involving Chuno, and one in which the ML was supposed to be jealous. When I saw the "great" acting in that scene, I gave the show a pass. I think I asked the guys here who liked those shows, and I don't think that anyone said that they did. So you are in good company... 

I'm with you on FTLY- lighting in a bottle that show was... Why do you say "even" about rewatching some episodes in Midas? :DI actually like Midas's plot, and I can think of several episodes I'd like to rewatch there. The only thing I differ from you is Tazza- I just can't stand JH's look in that show and the idiocy of his character there, so that is one of the only JH shows I dropped without finishing it. 

IrisII I haven't seen, as so many here despise that show, so I'm afraid to even try it. Which episodes in IrisII do you rewatch? Maybe I'll try them...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

You'd be surprised to know that your preference is not so different for JH's fans that I came to know here :) . I actually had to try several names before I understood which shows are DOTS or CLOY. DOTS is Descendants of the sun? I tried one episode of that show, and the woman annoyed me immediately so I dropped it. and CLOY is Crash landing over you, right? I saw only three clips from that show- the two involving Chuno, and one in which the ML was supposed to be jealous. When I saw the "great" acting in that scene, I gave the show a pass. I think I asked the guys here who liked those shows, and I don't think that anyone said that they did. So you are in good company... 

I'm with you on FTLY- lighting in a bottle that show was... Why do you say "even" about rewatching some episodes in Midas? :DI actually like Midas's plot, and I can think of several episodes I'd like to rewatch there. The only thing I differ from you is Tazza- I just can't stand JH's look in that show and the idiocy of his character there, so that is one of the only JH shows I dropped without finishing it. 

IrisII I haven't seen, as so many here despise that show, so I'm afraid to even try it. Which episodes in IrisII do you rewatch? Maybe I'll try them...

Well, none of my friends are into jh. :dissapointed_relieved: but at least they agree that he's a great actor.

Ahhh, I started with jh obsession after FTLY. And when I say obsession, I mean it, I couldn't enjoy other actors' dramas anymore, so I mostly stick to movies nowadays, if the actor is not jh. And I marathoned through all his post military dramas, movies and everything that I could find. All those sleepless nights to catch up since I've only seen Chuno and SSOBG at that point. That was also how I started to follow this thread hehe. Every drama/movie seems to pale against FTLY. Midas was kind of boring and slow paced for me, and I couldn't understand those business terms. So I was merely watching jh only, very shallow of me, I know, lol. Same with iris2 and tazza, I only rewatch jh scenes. I guess I just prefer romcom: watch and laugh and cry, nothing too heavy or hard to understand lol.

Oh, I agree with you on the FL in DOTS, I totally don't understand why she's so popular. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

:bawling:

This wait is getting too long... 

Yesterday I saw this post, and- this scene! THIS SCENE! HIS ACTING IN THIS SCENE!.... the way his eyes slowly rise at the end of the scene... You guys know MF is not my favorite, but JH's acting in that show... It's perfect! The intensity, the subtlety, and, of course, the control! I just wish we could have seen him lose that damn control just a single time. Preferable to passion :) 

The thing is, most of his performances since didn't fall short (except for WOL... ugh), even if the shows weren't as good. Is wishing for a show as good as FLTY with the insane acting of MF too much to ask?! Not that I didn't like his acting in FTLY, mind you, but I'd like a character a bit more... steamy.. :D

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Hey, I'm with you.  My friends have been trying to get me to watch DOTS and CLOY too... I tried but can't get past even episode 1.   I just can't buy their romance.   My most rewatch JH drama is Robbers, even though its also rom-com, but  I  feel for the characters, esp JH.  I'll just rewatch any of JH's dramas wherever my itch lead me, but Robbers is top of my list.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

This wait is getting too long... 

Yesterday I saw this post, and- this scene! THIS SCENE! HIS ACTING IN THIS SCENE!.... the way his eyes slowly rise at the end of the scene... You guys know MF is not my favorite, but JH's acting in that show... It's perfect!

The thing is, most of his performances since didn't fall short (except for WOL... ugh), even if the shows weren't as good. Is wishing for a show as good as FLTY with the insane acting of MF too much to ask?! Not that I didn't like his acting in FTLY, mind you, but I'd like a character a bit more... steamy.. :D

This scene is perfect, I can't agree more. Steamy!! Yes, I'm all for it too. His works are too chaste. :P

16 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Hey, I'm with you.  My friends have been trying to get me to watch DOTS and CLOY too... I tried but can't get past even episode 1.   I just can't buy their romance.   My most rewatch JH drama is Robbers, even though its also rom-com, but  I  feel for the characters, esp JH.  I'll just rewatch any of JH's dramas wherever my itch lead me, but Robbers is top of my list.

JH is so so so beautiful in Robbers, like seriously beautiful with very delicate features at that time. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1