36 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

The other image looks weird as many selfies do, filter, weird angle and it even looks flipped.

Yes..I think it is flipped and a slimming face filter ia used on him..haha. He doesn't need any such filters..

Pics-Art-05-02-09-18-48.jpg

Does this look more like him now?

• Like 2

@azureblue7 The girl was probably using the filter for herself and he ended up looking weird. My selfies normally come out this terribly distorted too, I’m really bad with those :D and the angle itself “slims” or stretches the face 

It’s obviously him though, the eyebrows, tha bent thumb, the hair, the hat lol 

@phoenix24 I’m traumatized of Covid, you won’t see me get this close to anybody in a year at least. Not even beautiful and sexy JH.  A super fit friend of mine got infected, he had to be hospitalized. He is better now but still feels nausea every day (its been more than two weeks) 8 members of his family caught it and one is in critical condition. This is a guy who used to go to the gym every day and got into quarantine as soon as the government issued the order. He was being super cautious so he doesn’t know how he got it. So yeah I’m not risking it especially since I live with an elderly person. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 The girl was probably using the filter for herself and he ended up looking weird. My selfies normally come out this terribly distorted too, I’m really bad with those :D and the angle itself “slims” or stretches the face 

Those who take selfies with him must have felt their faces look bigger beside his small face and hence the need to use slimming filter. But Hyuk needs nothing like that. He needs a "de-slimming " filter 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@phoenix24 I’m traumatized of Covid, you won’t see me get this close to anybody in a year at least. Not even beautiful and sexy JH.  A super fit friend of mine got infected, he had to be hospitalized. He is better now but still feels nausea every day (its been more than two weeks) 8 members of his family caught it and one is in critical condition. This is a guy who used to go to the gym every day and got into quarantine as soon as the government issued the order. He was being super cautious so he doesn’t know how he got it. So yeah I’m not risking it especially since I live with an elderly person. 

Yah it’s him for sure but he looks like Daniel Henney after filter! Lol. 

@dramafan33 I can understand. When it happens to someone so close it hits home real hard. In many countries in US and Europe now it is seriously scary and practically, being under a lockdown is also impacting so many people’s livelihoods, not to mention mental health. So it’s not merely the virus wreaking havoc anymore. but I’m glad I’m SK it seems like life is slowly going back to normal. However, Looks like Hyuk’s fan meeting that he wanted to have won’t be happening in the next 12 months or so. I hope everyone there stays safe even during drama shooting. If the virus is resilient it’s gonna take us more than a year to overcome it. 

take care people! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

Are people wearing mask where you are because in my state really only healthcare workers and a few here and there like elderly for sure?  Asians also see more people wearing it.  Just seem like everyone else antsy to get back to work.  A lot of people were on the road mỏre than should be for stay at home order probably because it's so close to reopening time.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Are people wearing mask where you are because in my state really only healthcare workers and a few here and there like elderly for sure?  Asians also see more people wearing it.  Just seem like everyone else antsy to get back to work.  A lot of people were on the road mỏre than should be for stay at home order probably because it's so close to reopening time.

Yes, most people here are wearing masks. But there’s also some “geniuses” protesting the lockdown. And as you know the US president is the biggest “genius” of them all who refuses to wear a mask. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, the same for me. I was really shocked that JH seemed to be going to the gym as if nothing happened. Here, the gyms were among the first things that got closed, back in mid March, and will not be reopening any time soon. I myself I am super cautious too.

Well, in countries in which the virus has been contained, there is really no point for extreme restrictions. The fact is that their gyms have never been closed and still they have had almost no new patients in the last week or two. Maybe it's because wearing masks is something that is normal in Korea and random physical contact is not as common (for instance, Koreans don't usually shake hands but bow) so they were able to keep down their numbers. Their numbers actually show that their measures are exactly as they should be. Here the numbers are also down so next week the gyms will also open. You have to remember, there are people that if these extreme restrictions will continue, might lose their livelihoods! So people starting to demand for more measured restrictions, are not exactly frivolous. If basic social distancing is kept, there is really no reason for total closure. This is what Korea has proven.

• Like 1

@Biology Lesson SK numbers were not low. They were actually pretty high for a while. The city of Daegu got hit pretty hard. But they did massive testing (which also accounted for the high numbers) and were able to revert the spread eventually. In countries where they are not doing testing and you need to “qualify” (basically be unable to breathe) to get the test, it is crazy to open places where people gather in large numbers (i.e Florida opening beaches) but whatever, it is what it is. Stay safe everyone. 

@corey I never had a doubt that it’s JH with that girl but I see other people questioning it on FB as well so I suppose he does look “too” weird. Still, that’s his body, his thumb is very “bent” and the t-shirt looks like one of his Bruce Lee t-shirts

BTW gotta vent here:

My few real life friends who watch kdramas always go for the CRAPPIEST ones that I wouldn’t go near, and I have no way to persuade them to watch a good one with JH cause they are like not even close to what they lean to. It’s pointless! And now when they talk kdramas I just look at my phone. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

My few real life friends who watch kdramas always go for the CRAPPIEST ones that I wouldn’t go near, and I have no way to persuade them to watch a good one with JH cause they are like not even close to what they lean to. It’s pointless! And now when they talk kdramas I just look at my phone. 

That's actually interesting. Can you ask them why they like the shows they do? I don't personally know people that watch Kdramas (besides my brother, that is, and he was the one to introduce me to JH...)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's actually interesting. Can you ask them why they like the shows they do? I don't personally know people that watch Kdramas (besides my brother, that is, and he was the one to introduce me to JH...)

You know what? I’ll ask them! It’s actually an interesting question and this way I won’t be looking at my phone and actually participate in the conversation :P I’ll also report back my findings. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

BTW gotta vent here:

haha yea sometime I wish some of you live nearby or my other kdrama friends.  We can have a watch party and talk afterwards while things are fresh.  At least my other kdrama fans like some of JH works like FTLY and BM.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

And COVID is neither contagious nor life threatening...:phew:

I suppose you are joking but sorry, the subject is too serious for me to joke about. And also, I’d rather change the subject because it’s getting too off topic. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I suppose you are joking but sorry, the subject is too serious for me to joke about. And also, I’d rather change the subject because it’s getting too off topic. 

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend or hurt you in any way. I think this is my natural way of expressing myself in dispiriting conditions.

Presently I found myself in situations which were beyond threshold point of my patience. Although any person in this thread will not get affected by it in any way. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend or hurt you in any way. I think this is my natural way of expressing myself in dispiriting conditions.

Presently I found myself in situations which were beyond threshold point of my patience. Although any person in this thread will not get affected by it in any way. 

It’s ok. I’m not in the best of moods either. We are all struggling in different ways. Hoping things get better for everyone soon :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1