Sorry but the love stories in DOTS and CLOM also bored me..haha.

I couldn't stand both DOTS & CLOM drama. :blink:

Since his hair is still long, I hope his next proj is a historical. Please be an emperor! :lol:I love historical & I love all those palace stuff (hahaha)!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He went!

Seriously, did anyone doubt he'd go to that wedding?! We already saw what JH's other friend said about how JH was so concerned he'd be late to his wedding, he came on the subway. JH will do anything for his friends! As long as you practice distancing, it's all good. And JH has been going to the gym all month. A wedding is not more dangerous than the gym...

Also, JH's friend is looking good! Inspired by JH's hair? :) 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He went!

19 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Seriously, did anyone doubt he'd go to that wedding?! We already saw what JH's other friend said about how JH was so concerned he'd be late to his wedding, he came on the subway. JH will do anything for his friends! As long as you practice distancing, it's all good. And JH has been going to the gym all month. A wedding is not more dangerous than the gym...

Yes of coz he will be there,  hope to see more pics later

• Like 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hahaha, thought the same about CKS's hair too. Looks great on him. JH is looking very well rested from his beautiful eyes.Hehe. Real glad to see him. Yes @PrettysupWas hoping they will remove their masks later to take a selfie..

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha, thought the same about CKS's hair too. Looks great on him. JH is looking very well rested from his beautiful eyes.Hehe. Real glad to see him. Yes @PrettysupWas hoping they will remove their masks later to take a selfie..

I was more thinking they will take a group pic with couple later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

He went!

Silky hair! And no eye bags or beauty filter? :P haha. So great to see this picture of him. Missing him so much! The gym pics don’t cut it for me haha. Too far and all covered his face. I hope we get a mask-off picture from him! 

• Like 6

Is this our Hyukie? I think the poster used a filter lol 

Translation :

A selfie with actor Jang Hyuk! I've been a fan of actor Jang Hyuk for more than 10 years since I watched the drama "Robber" in college. Oh my gosh. I finally met him! I didn't expect to bump into you in the company practice room.
Thank you, Daesung. It's all thanks to you.
My hands are shaking when I meet you as a fan.
In the middle of a whirlwind... The managers take pictures to protect us.
They moved us to the practice room. Oh, my God, this angel of the world. Actor Jang Hyuk is love.❤
The face is smaller than mine. . . . . Oh, he must be an actor.
Why did I have to... You have no makeup on!
Anyway, I really wanted to get a signature. I can't believe I bumped into you.
If you really want it, it really comes true!
Thank you, actor Jang Hyuk! I will cheer for you!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wow! 909 pages! I’ve been so busy with work and my kids home based learning that I hardly visited here but is good to see that it’s still going strong, yeah!

and looks like JH is keeping his hair Long ...

the picture above by the fan looks a bit weird. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Translation :

A selfie with actor Jang Hyuk! I've been a fan of actor Jang Hyuk for more than 10 years since I watched the drama "Robber" in college. Oh my gosh. I finally met him! I didn't expect to bump into you in the company practice room.
Thank you, Daesung. It's all thanks to you.
My hands are shaking when I meet you as a fan.
In the middle of a whirlwind... The managers take pictures to protect us.
They moved us to the practice room. Oh, my God, this angel of the world. Actor Jang Hyuk is love.❤
The face is smaller than mine. . . . . Oh, he must be an actor.
Why did I have to... You have no makeup on!
Anyway, I really wanted to get a signature. I can't believe I bumped into you.
If you really want it, it really comes true!
Thank you, actor Jang Hyuk! I will cheer for you!

He does look abit different in this picture. First thing that crossed my mind was - filter. Hahahaha. I mean, he looks so baby faced here! Like crazy young. That’s why I think the angle and the filter made him look diff here. The pictures from his boxing coach’s wedding looks normal. 

Oh and... he really is keeping his hair long huh! It’s longer than his shoulders now! I’m wondering if hairdressing salons are not allowed to open in Korea? Or... he has something up his sleeve for an upcoming role? Or... he’s just keeping it for fun and waiting for his next role to decide if he should cut - and just taking the safe route by keeping it first? Questions questions questions!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Wait, I'm confused- Clearly, that's not JH! If she used  a filter, that's not a good filter, because it completely changed his face.... The guy in the picture looks like a twenty years old westerner. The skin and the hair and nose are right, but strangely he doesn't look like JH at all. Something is really off about that picture- look how thin the arm holding the cup looks...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

He lives close to his parents and has kids so yes, “seriously” I had doubts. Maybe because the situation where I am is not under control so a wedding is unthinkable. But, I know SK is not reporting new cases and things are slowly going back to “normal” while still practicing social distancing. I’ve never claimed to predict Jang Hyuk’s or anyone’s behavior and I thought “gatherings” would still not be encouraged. 

@The Reel Life I still see a filter. They always use a filter on those selfies

The other image looks weird as many selfies do, filter, weird angle and it even looks flipped and/or distorted. 

Jang Hyuk has a stylist or maybe it’s Sidus that has a stylist. And he is going to Sidus to “work” as usual (hang out, read scripts) and he never stopped going to the gym. Like I said, after testing almost everyone SK managed to keep Covid under control (to an extent) and they left quarantine a couple of weeks ago) Gumi is back to work but they still get checked for fever and practice social distancing. 

OTOH I’m glad to see him but what’s the point of wearing masks if they are going to remove them? Hope everyone will be fine. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

OTOH I’m glad to see him but what’s the point of wearing masks if they are going to remove them? Hope everyone will be fine. 

haha was thinking same.  A lot of people were close to him.  I guess chances are still little slimmer with mask on the way there.

• Like 1