@kohnlee I think the negative comments are from Korean trolls(the other fandom to be specific) not international trolls so their comments must be in Korean. JH doesn't have serious int. haters. As far as I know this revck513 account leaves pretty normal comments on JH's ig though ocassionally they can be a bit critical too. This account has Godfather's still as profile pic. Trolls necessarily don't have few followers and posts as JH's serious stalker who trolls his comments section from more than one year had 500-2000 followers and had more than 100 posts too.

I'm praying the drama ends soon and JH gets rid of the colossal mess this drama is. JH loves to make unconventional choice but this time this is not working.

I'm currently on 13th ep of My Ajjushi and I hope JH gets the chance to be part of as good drama too.

Let's not worry about those haters as they will vanish as soon as WOL ends. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

@kohnlee @Prettysup @nyk. Someone on IG  told me that he fastened a safety pin to his shirt out of courtesy since there are ladies at the set. Not polite to expose yourself in front of them. He is such a gentleman! :wub:

Ha ha. He may have bared his body many times in front of the camera but I've heard many accounts of him being so shy about it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

I'm currently on 13th ep of My Ajjushi and I hope JH gets the chance to be part of as good drama too.

I'm really hoping he would be. Just finished Live and I keep imagining him doing Bae Seong Woo's role. For me, it would fit him perfectly. I want him to be part of dramas like these. 

I think WOL is getting a bit interesting because of the latest preview. Maybe because the main focus of the preview is DCS. At least he's not just a comic relief. I'll make sure to watch WOL until the last episode while ignoring all those negative comments.

Been stalking itsMeDF and Out of Context Kdrama tweets.. I find their tweets so funny. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

OMG hahaha!

The beer Jo Jae Yun is holding, I thought that was only available in our country. Lol. So it was exported there. Here, that beer is usually the favorite of middle aged men. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

OMG hahaha!

Lol! Thought they were trying to imitate their big boss DCS JH who inflated plastic bottles with Jeet Kune Do nose muscles..hahaha!  But they were drunk, so they wanted to try with glass bottles. hahaha!:lol:

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Lol! Thought they were trying to imitate their big boss DCS JH who inflated plastic bottles with Jeet Kune Do nose muscles..hahaha!  But they were drunk, so they wanted to try with glass bottles. hahaha!:lol:

Oh yes u are right. And JH fav beer is TIGER! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I'm really hoping he would be. Just finished Live and I keep imagining him doing Bae Seong Woo's role. For me, it would fit him perfectly. I want him to be part of dramas like these. 

Luck. Luck. Luck. You have to be lucky to get good scripts. Connections. Connections. Connections. You need to have  connections with right people. Relevance. Realevance. Relevalce. You have to remain relevant to the market. 

Offtopic: Remember when MF was turned down by Han Chae Ah, we were wondering if she was pregnant and getting married. Looks like she read soompi forum and liked our speculation because she actually got married and she is also pregnant. Congratulation(belated) to her.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Luck. Luck. Luck. You have to be lucky to get good scripts. Connections. Connections. Connections. You need to have  connections with right people. Relevance. Realevance. Relevalce. You have to remain relevant to the market. 

Offtopic: Remember when MF was turned down by Han Chae Ah, we were wondering if she was pregnant and getting married. Looks like she read soompi forum and liked our speculation because she actually got married and she is also pregnant. Congratulation(belated) to her.:lol:

Wah really??? Good for her :) must rest !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Love a bloody guy hahaha

Poor ChilSung, but man why did I find him sexy even in blood :tongue: Thanks Prettysup for making me feel normal haha..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So what do you guys think of the kiss scene between DCS and DSW? Did the writer had a sudden change of heart of her OTP because of the knetz comments? Lol. So confusing. :huh:

I'll wait for the eng subs to see what's going on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

So what do you guys think of the kiss scene between DCS and DSW? Did the writer had a sudden change of heart of her OTP because of the knetz comments? Lol. So confusing. :huh:

I've not watched the subs, but.... as much as I wanted DCS and DSW to be the otp, isn't it kind of sudden?  

Anyway, I shall not make any comments till I watched with the subs....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I've not watched the subs, but.... as much as I wanted DCS and DSW to be the otp, isn't it kind of sudden?  

Anyway, I shall not make any comments till I watched with the subs....

Same here. Will not comment until I’ve watched it with subs. I think the writer is still writing Chef and DSW as OTP.

Becos if it’s DCS and DSW, the romance started too early, we are not even halfway thru. So I still think it’s chef and dSW. But why make DCS so painful :(

23 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Were the comments really that influential? As in really many wanted DSW and DCS as OTP ? 

The kiss seems to be one that he thinks he is going to die so he went ahead to do it. From the pic it looks like it was initiated by DCS. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Same here. Will not comment until I’ve watched it with subs. I think the writer is still writing Chef and DSW as OTP.

Becos if it’s DCS and DSW, the romance started too early, we are not even halfway thru. So I still think it’s chef and dSW. But why make DCS so painful :(

Were the comments really that influential? As in really many wanted DSW and DCS as OTP ? 

The kiss seems to be one that he thinks he is going to die so he went ahead to do it. From the pic it looks like it was initiated by DCS. 

I wanna know what comes first. The kiss scene or the scene where he told DSW not to like someone like him..coz of the kiss scene happened first the I don't know who the OTP is anymore.

Not sure if comments are really influential. Right now Im confused. Hahaha

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I wanna know what comes first. The kiss scene or the scene where he told DSW not to like someone like him..coz of the kiss scene happened first the I don't know who the OTP is anymore.

Not sure if comments are really influential. Right now Im confused. Hahaha

Hahah watch it and u will know!

Im not complaining about the kiss though. JH kisses perfectly! Even when he don’t get the girl , at least he had kissed her hahaha! Ok I’m insane!

• LOL 3