[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Guest ladykimoto1125

I can foresee the living arrangment will be:

MH will be in the Seo family on weekends and  Han family on weekdays,

and chaewon will bin in the Seo family on weekdays and the Han family on weekends.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladykimoto1125

At this point, no one cares. She will eventually come out and bite uncle at his behind.

MH has to play balance acts to both fathers carefully in the next several eps.

I'm beginning to think MH will just end up alone at the end of the drama. The live shooting system ensures that writers can take the audience's opinions into account and I think that's why MBR's character hardly ever appears anymore.

Guest ladykimoto1125

In real life, would any one be in the mood for romance if he has gone through MH's traumatic experience with his two families? also the disruption of his career?

In real life, no. In Korean dramas, sure... but, like I said, I don't think it's going to happen.

By MBR's character, I meant Kyeong Ju. The actress' name is Moon Bo Ryeong IIRC.

Guest ladykimoto1125

Thanks for the explanation of MBR.

By the way, I know MH lost his administrative position in the company.

But did he get kick out of the firm totally?

Seem to notice too that in most family companies, in drama land of course, the top management is filled with blood families, regardless of qualification. Nepotism is so rife that if the patriarch is weak, company can nosedive. In most cases siblings rivalry will ensue. So here MH has to give up high post, initiated by greedy uncle, cos he is now an outsider. The fact that he was adopted seems irrelevant. Strange..... He even left the house without his car, as though stripped off from his normal lifestyle, really cruel treatment. Often I would screamed at kdrama, where is the compassion ??? The adopted parents are that calculative ? He should have gained another family, not deprived to be with another ! Cannot fathom the rational for punishing him! Hope Chaewon, being young and modern should do away with this archaic mindset.

Oh no...MH got kick out of the company...that is interesting

Was CW father so mad at MH that he allowed MH to leave the company since he knows that the uncle is eyeing for control?

I thought CW family have adopted MH...thus he is one of the heirs to the company

I hope CW and JW will help MH ...

One thing I find is that MH does not feel part of CW family even though CW father keeps saying that MH is his son!

Guest ladykimoto1125

With all the educations and working experience, MH  is invaluable to father Han's company. He is so out of place when he tries to help father Seo with the construction work. I bet when the uncle (tries to) takes over the business, MH will lend a helping hand to father Han without hesitation.

Guest ladykimoto1125

There is no way MH will ever end up with KJ. Look, if you were MH, would you want to end up with such a person?

KJ and Uncle are very much alike in character, I think they should end up with each other and ask for a transfer to China,

along with KJ's mom.

Archived