[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

I do not understand why Chaewon got upset after knowing that Minyeo is Jinu's brother? Would that complicate her presence in the household? Trying to get eng sub for this later episodes, so must have missed vital info for not understanding Korean language.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladykimoto1125

We are also in the 70s here in Los Angeles, but I watch it online through Dramastyle.

Will some one in Korea PLEASE tell me what is going on in ep 102? 

Guest ladykimoto1125

I know grandma wanted to claim her grandson and Chaewon's mom was in shock when she heard about Minhyuk and JinWoo are brothers.

What happens to Minhyuk? Did he get kick out of the family home and the company all together? 

Can someone tell me what happen I am really confuse on the latest episode . Why did Min Hyuk left his family ? He just went to a hotel to stay and the next day show him packing and went back to his real family ?!  I mean why !?? So will he still continue to be Chae Won's brother or brother - in-law now ?

No wonder the mom is upset , i mean i need to know what made him change his mind to go back to his real family ? That Chae Won's family brought him up and now he's leaving them?

Guest ladykimoto1125

So very toughing, two brothers go home together just like old time. I guess the story line has to go through the ups and downs of Min Hyuk finding his niche.

This basically shows the warmth, human-side, and the confussion of Min Hyuk also as he needs to travel through his psychological journey to find out where he really belongs.

I bet at the end the Seo family and Min Hyuk will decide that Mink Hyuk are different calibers becauce the way he was raised since the adoption.

To you consolation, mekeo117, I think Min Hyuk and Chae Won will always maintain a good brother/sister as well as brother-in-law relationship.

If my guess is right, they will both help their father (Chae Won's father) run the company at the end.

Guest ladykimoto1125

Oh, I think this gives Chae Won's a opportunity to think things through and regret the indifference she act towards Min Hyuk in the past.

At the end, she will be more appreciative and caring towards her "son".

mekeo117 said:

Can someone tell me what happen I am really confuse on the latest episode . Why did Min Hyuk left his family ? He just went to a hotel to stay and the next day show him packing and went back to his real family ?!  I mean why !?? So will he still continue to be Chae Won's brother or brother - in-law now ?

No wonder the mom is upset , i mean i need to know what made him change his mind to go back to his real family ? That Chae Won's family brought him up and now he's leaving them?

Am sure Minhyuk was in a dilemma. Torn between two families, one birth and one with whom he grew up with. When the past came back to him, his childhood days gave him this longing to belong somewhere. Blood is thicker here... Personally I wish he would stay with adopted parents, but still maintain a close relationship with birth family. He is old enough to be on his own, not having to forgo one for the other. Create a win-win for everyone! Then again this is a drama. Chaewon mom often reminded him that he was adopted, so his desire to belong to a real family must have been a deciding factor too. Chaewon cried her eyes out. She had always defended him when her mom n uncle chided Minhyuk as an outsider. Minhyuk facial expression is so sad, can just feel his misery. Must be the most painful walk in his adult life...

Today episode is nice ! The whole of Seo family tried all their best to make MH feels at home . It's nice to see him and the rest of the family members getting along ( making dumplings , playing games ! )

But the ending scene is really sad though on the phone conversation with his other dad. What did they talk about ?

Archived