[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow, so Chaewon's father had known all that time that Jinsu's family had been looking for him. From the flashback scenes how old did Minhyeok look when Chaewon's father stumbled upon the lost child poster?

Then that means when he first met Jinwoo at the hospital and overheard about the family/name, he had already known Jinwoo's relation to Minhyeok.

creidesca said: oh wow, so Chaewon's father had known all that time that Jinsu's family had been looking for him. From the flashback scenes how old did Minhyeok look when Chaewon's father stumbled upon the lost child poster?

Then that means when he first met Jinwoo at the hospital and overheard about the family/name, he had already known Jinwoo's relation to Minhyeok.

Han father confessed earlier to Jinu that he did not give MH back to the Seo family cos he not only liked MH but also wanted him as a companion for Chaewon. MH too was an obedient child, and loveable to Chaewon. Taught her to ride the bicycle with great patience. He was the long awaited son, and even as an adult, MH always remained loyal to him. Father Han had another cardiac arrest when he had an argument with the brother-in-law. This time it was somewhat critical, and I think he had to undergo surgery. MH spoke at great length to Father Han in last episode, n they agreed on something. Maybe MH is to help CH run the company. Initially father Han wanted to transfer his shares to MH , but the wife objected. In latest episode, do not know where MH had disappeared??? This drama is making a twist that is not very pleasant to watch, cos it may look like a big sacrifice have to take place between the two families!!! Maybe CH gave up Jinu???

Guest ladykimoto1125

CH does not have to give up Jinu because she is going to have a baby. They brought the two families together by keeping their marriage, with an addition to the family, a baby boy ( I think) these two families will have a unbreakable tie/bond. MH will be running the company and no one will dare to object his position, not even mama-Han when she learns the truth. PapaSeo has forgiven Papa-Han right before the second surgery, so there are going to be two very happy families at the end.

@ladykimoto1125 Thank you for filling in the blanks. I suppose you must have watched this drama, am glad it is a happy ending. Have always wanted MH to run the company cos did not like the uncle since he had shown a conflict of interest in his daily dealings. Mama Han had no choice when she realised the brother nearly lost their control to a rival ! She should be made to swallow her pride. Who, I wonder, is MH girlfriend? Not a repentant KJ??

i thought cw dad was a fair and righteous person...now i think he has only selfish love for mh...i cannot forgive what he had done to the seo family...

Guest ladykimoto1125

cishe said: i thought cw dad was a fair and righteous person...now i think he has only selfish love for mh...i cannot forgive what he had done to the seo family...

shebagirl said: Han father confessed earlier to Jinu that he did not give MH back to the Seo family cos he not only liked MH but also wanted him as a companion for Chaewon. MH too was an obedient child, and loveable to Chaewon. Taught her to ride the bicycle with great patience. He was the long awaited son, and even as an adult, MH always remained loyal to him. Father Han had another cardiac arrest when he had an argument with the brother-in-law. This time it was somewhat critical, and I think he had to undergo surgery. MH spoke at great length to Father Han in last episode, n they agreed on something. Maybe MH is to help CH run the company. Initially father Han wanted to transfer his shares to MH , but the wife objected. In latest episode, do not know where MH had disappeared??? This drama is making a twist that is not very pleasant to watch, cos it may look like a big sacrifice have to take place between the two families!!! Maybe CH gave up Jinu???

Guest ladykimoto1125

Papa-Han found an old torn flyer with MH's picture on it near a trash can after (maybe couple years) he adopted MH.  The address of the family was torn; therefore, he had no idea who and where the family was. He had no idea when Ch married Jinu until much later. Papa-Han did not commit any crime but lack moral obligation.

As Papa-Seo was saying, HM was such a gifted and obedient child, anyone rasied him for awhile would had a difficult time giving him up.

Papa-Han raised MH with abundant love and trust, That was why MH never intented to find his biological parents. If it was not the wicked uncle secretly submited his (MH's) hair to the police, and,  the police accidentaly told Jinu the result no one would ever found out about the Seo family connection. (MH found out what uncle did he went to to police to keep the DNA result confidential.)

MH didn't want to go back to the Seo not because he chose wealth above blood-line. It was because his love for Papa-Han and his sister, CH. And he understood the ramficiation once his identification was revealed.

It is good to know more than one languages, not only for business purposes but suprisingly for watching dramas as well.

ladykimoto thanks for your info...i think i was too judgmental about papa han if the flyer containing the address of the family was torn....

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but I don't see how that changes anything. MH wasn't some lost puppy, he was someone's child, and Dir. Han knew that his family was looking for him. It doesn't matter if MH was a good companion for Chae Won, it doesn't matter if he grew up to be a gifted businessman, it doesn't matter if the address on the paper was torn. It makes me rage to think of someone taking my child in and not pursuing any avenue available to return him to me once it became known that he was missing and not simply an orphan.

Guest ladykimoto1125

True.

Like Goan said, MH was his long awaited son. It was selfish of Papa-Han to only care about the happiness of his family. This is the reason he wanted MH to inherit the company and not CH, his daughter.

MH, confessed in ep 102-103 that he chosed to be in the Han family when he gained back his memory because he didn't appreciate Papa-Seo as a father.

MH and CH totally love and trust each other as brother and sister, and (I believe that) they will work together to gain control of the company at the end.

Mama-Han realized the truth in ep 119 and in ep 120 . She asked for forgiveness from her unconscious husband for the way she had been treated MH.

Looks like Papa-Han is not going to come out of his coma until every one has forgiven him. I'll soon find out in ep 120 today.

Archived