[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Just want to thank everyone for the updates..

Well, I am at episode 54 and I feel Minhyeok is a jerk too! 

Imagine telling his sister to break away from Jin Woo so that he can marry KJ (even though he knows that he cannot trust KJ)

Using the excuse that he was adopted is not a good reason for having things his way.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched today's episode at KBS World. Now wondering how the two families can reach an agreement where the Chaewon & Jinu will stay and live after the wedding ... seems though the Seo family has the upper hand and Chaewon 's family gave in. Though Kyungju is really evil, I still sympathize with her. Being ambitious is not at all wrong but the way she's pushing herself to Minhyeok's good side by betrayals was a sure blow that will boomerang. Now she's is digging her own grave by conspiring with the scheming uncle. Let's  see how far they could go!

maribella said: I think Minhyeuk is a whimp and that perpetual stiff look on his face? Oh forgot, he is neglected by his mother or something. That is funny!!So he is still the lost person who blames everyone for his misfortunes!.. I think someone has to smack him ...maybe his real father can wake him up Creidesca...thanks for the spoiler...

No, KJ still doesn't know MH is JS.

She is assigned to spread the word that MH is adopted to the public. However, this news will break out soon in next week's episodes as the president also knows that MH already knows who his bio father is.

Archived