[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

I too hate the "happily-ever-after / everyone repents and is forgiven" KDrama endings!  
KDrama characters spend 100+ episodes pulling dirty tricks and being nasty villains, only to be forgiven and live happily with those they have spent all those episodes plotting against.  Don't think it is for the sake of the villains that the endings are thus, it is for the sake of those that FORGIVE and ACCEPT the villains. Perhaps that is supposed to be the "lesson" in the dramas:  Don't carry a grudge and plot revenge, but forgive those that have wronged you and live happily.  Sucks.  Makes one want to smack the stupid out of those do-gooders!  Give me some of that olde-tyme retribution!!!   

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few daily dramas  where it wasn't a Kumbaya ending and the villain paid the price. 

One  was "You Don't Know Women" where the evil one ended being dumped by the husband that she got through hook and crook. 

Second was "My Daughter, Flower (Knot-nim) where the evil one actually did jail time.

Third was a drama where the evil one realized her sins and committed suicide.  (Don't remember the name of the drama.)

Caveat:  I haven't watched that many daily dramas because I usually can't stand the stupidity and unbelievable coincidences.  :P

Guest ladykimoto1125

That is how heart disease and high blood pressure patients have to go throught. This is some of the horrors of aging..

There's going to be like only 5 episodes left right ??? What is KJ up to now ??? Why is there still so many scenes of her ? I can't take it anymore ! I hope she just go away

it made me wonder how the daughter of a single parent who sold cosmetics by the roadside could have gone to the same high school as a chaebol`s offspring. College perhaps since she could get loans and scholarships, but high school? Still with Chaewons mother, i doubt if kj could even get close to CW.

Well, the writer must have his/her exceptions to write the show.

i think ms. cha is going to serve  jail time just like the uncle of cw...really 5 more episodes left?...i hope they can extend the drama longer...

Guest ladykimoto1125

The screen writer ploted:

Papa-Seo injured in a car accident to set a stage for the reunion of MH and the Seo family;

Papa-Han stayed in a coma tocreat a situation to be forgiven; 

Mama-KJ has dreadful illness, again it is to set the stage for KJ's to be forgiven, some how.

AT this point, KJ wants to leave the country so she can be with her mom during surgery and that is why she apologized to CW because she needs CW's help (financially, I guess). In return, she would provide the documents the company needs in order to stay out of trouble due to uncle's involvement. She refuses to give uncle the documents when he needs them desperately; in fact, she is holding the company and uncle hostage with the legal documents.

Does KJ really feels for MH, not likely. If three years of relationship does not matter to her, why would a relationship for just few months. Every thing she does is pre-calculated  to meet her agenda, and in the process if thing does not go her way, she would do the unthinkabe; so far, that is her pattern. 

KJ does not need a relationship once she gets out of her legal troubles and when her mom recovers from surgery. What she needs most is long term psychological therapies just so she would not be harmful to society for as long as she lives.

Guest ladykimoto1125

Are you guys ready for this,

ROMANCE FOR PAPA-SEO,

OH YES!!!!!!

ladykimoto1125 said:

Are you guys ready for this,

ROMANCE FOR PAPA-SEO,

OH YES!!!!!!

Guest ladykimoto1125

Yes, CW has been pregant many episodes ago. They have not get a chance to update her pregancy with too many things going on but I hope soon.

It is about time for Papa-Seo to have a wife, now that he is not moaning about his lost-son.

Guest ladykimoto1125

Uncle in his prisioner's outfit...... looks kind of cute.

MH shows no sign of wanting to get close to KJ; I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Papa-Seo has that @#$% smiles on his face, oh yes, sping is coming.

Archived